5) UK/France(either of 1)
6) UK/France(either of 1)
7) Pakistan :pakistan:
8) Israel
9) Turkey
10) Iran/Brazil.

I can see many many people here trolling.:tdown::disagree:

Hopefully Mods will take action against them.:sniper:

Here comes the poor people and nuclear tests... you can go on with self satisfying statements but you do know you don't make any sense, do you?

Actually it made a lot of sense that is why it caught your attention. Anyways, you are free to disagree.

Sick of country top 10's..

Why dont members post Top 10 songs or Top 10 movies of the month instead..

Would atleast be useful to somebody.

Actually it made a lot of sense that is why it caught your attention. Anyways, you are free to disagree.

One more self satisfying statement, you can go on with these if they make you happy. And yeah, you're also free to disagree.. good day!

Brother, just calm down, dosent he need an opportunity to save his face from reality??? If his height is hidden in shortening others, why do you even give attention to it... I am just here to freak my time away, and got a perfect person to hang out with...

I am going to leave you with one thought, but i am not sure you have anywhere to put it. You need to go through your verbal vomit again, as it clearly applies to a compatriot of yours, who probably has a trouble digesting the facts.

I am going to leave you with one thought, but i am not sure you have anywhere to put it. You need to go through your verbal vomit again, as it clearly applies to a compatriot of yours, who probably has a trouble digesting the facts.

what is the fact buddy ???

Oh god not again. There are factors other than military which makes a country great, with this type of logic N Korea would be placed ahead of Switzerland which of course is hilarious.

Well if nature has given the people from the country stated in my signature ability to think , The rest are bestowed with better sockets to put the thoughts generated by the former..... Digesting must be a problem only for you when you turn blind on your co-patriot...

One more self satisfying statement, you can go on with these if they make you happy. And yeah, you're also free to disagree.. good day!

I am not the one who is resorting to ''subjective impression of others'', But clearly, you are frustrated over my statement of facts. Enough said....Ciao

Stupidity at its level best how can you define a powerfull nation we should ban all these top 10 lists including failed states top fighters etc etc

I am not the one who is resorting to ''subjective impression of others'', But clearly, you are frustrated over my statement of facts. Enough said....Ciao

Here is one more..

dude, you're on fire..

My list:

1) USA :usflag:
2) China :china:
3) Russia
4) India
5) UK/France(either of 1)
6) UK/France(either of 1)
7) Pakistan :pakistan:
8) Israel
9) Turkey
10) Iran/Brazil.

My friend there is no top 10 list every list made is some good time being wasted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom