What's new

Top 10 Most Powerful Countries In 2011

i wouldnt say that the US will never be at the bottom, as this is not true, every power has its rise and fall, and so will have the US. But the US will remain for a long time from now.

yes, best example being the might Russia :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

I wouldn`t say that, why would a country so powerful willfully go down alone?
Just as the credit rating being downgraded...

I wouldn`t say that, why would a country so powerful willfully go down alone?

because it is natural. Persian empire went down, the romans, the british etc and on the other hand, we had other rises such as the US, Soviets etc.

Would you be kind to elaborate why South Africa is in that top ten list, while countries like Turkey, Mexico, France isnt????

By 2020 there would be a raise of the tier 2 countries (refer my list). And let there be no doubts in it.
I'm not saying US cant be on top, but the last decade is showing the other way.

1-pakistan
2-pakistan
3-pakistan
4-pakistan
5-pakistan
6-pakistan
7-china
8-USA
9-russia
10-iran
19-israel
25-saudia
35-UAE
41-bangladesh
56-nepal
74-turkey
89-france
96-west indes
109-afghanistan
136-sri lanka
198-israel
206-india

you guys are doing same .every one is putting his nation up and up as much as he can so why not me?:rofl:
well imran bhai i have no problem if u gave pakistan no1 rank ,but man u gave india the last rank NO-206man this is surely the biggest atrocity on india by U ,
smiley-laughing024.gif

i would do fasting like anna hazre to protest against this atrocity by U
0034.gif

By 2020 there would be a raise of the tier 2 countries (refer my list). And let there be no doubts in it.
I'm not saying US cant be on top, but the last decade is showing the other way.

US will be at Top till 2030.

Turkey should be ahead than South Africa. Turkey don't have strong defence capability otherwise it can come in Top 10 by 2020-30.

My List.

1. [*]Congo
    [*]Peru
    [*]Madagascar
    [*]Burkina Faso
    [*]Kiribati
    [*]Samoa
    [*]Suriname
    [*]Montenegro
    [*]Equatorial Guinea
    [*]Turkey

I went through the whole thread & wasted enough time on a weekend. Everyone is putting their 2 cents & wishful thinking but not really making much sense. I don't think any of the PDF member is an authority in deciding which country should or should not be in the list. If you google, you may find plenty of lists with different combinations, so again not very reliable.

The best, but not the only, showcase of a country's technological ability is its military capability China is doing quite well in all areas including stealth technology.

Just because you are blinded by your pro-India bias doesn't negate China's capabilities.

You are certified....idiot. It is known fact that much of China's "military" advance (the decent quality one) is thanks to "borrowed" blueprints, to put it mildly, It always baffles that average Pakistani cannot think beyond military. I asked you to name ONE scientific breakthrough. Do you understand the difference between science and technology? The fact that China is working on technology without working on science of it just proves my point.

You've got to be kidding!
Switzerland and Singapore also have universities in the top tier. It doesn't make them technological powerhouses.
It's one thing to do churn out papers at a university. It's quite another to develop industrial grade working technological products -- especially those for military requirements.

Listen, I don't know what you do in real life but never this kind of BS in front of people who understand these things. You are utterly clueless and it just baffles me that you are pretending to know what you are talking about. Have you even worked in field of technology? Or even know what goes for cutting edge "technology" nowadays?

No need to get mad just because I don't subsidize your fantasies.

Ofcourse not. Nothing says wisdom like talking point that cannot give one source of evidence. Your ignorance doesn't surprise me at all. You wouldn't even talk like this if you knew anything about anything.

You are certified....idiot. It is known fact that much of China's "military" advance (the decent quality one) is thanks to "borrowed" blueprints, to put it mildly, It always baffles that average Pakistani cannot think beyond military. I asked you to name ONE scientific breakthrough. Do you understand the difference between science and technology? The fact that China is working on technology without working on science of it just proves my point.

Listen, I don't know what you do in real life but never this kind of BS in front of people who understand these things. You are utterly clueless and it just baffles me that you are pretending to know what you are talking about. Have you even worked in field of technology? Or even know what goes for cutting edge "technology" nowadays?

Ofcourse not. Nothing says wisdom like talking point that cannot give one source of evidence. Your ignorance doesn't surprise me at all. You wouldn't even talk like this if you knew anything about anything.

LOL.

Let me revise my list.

1- India
2- India
3- India
4- India
5- India
6- India
7- India
8- Incredible India
9- Super duper India!
10- India

Happy? ;)

how about China launched the tiangong-1 space lab module yesterday?
and here is the whole thread about China science
China's Advanced Sciences

and you showed yours very well too`:D

Yeh, we did that in 70s. Every country now has benefit of learning from mistakes of US/USSR. No wonder so many countries are growing their own space industry and yet compare that to probes sent to Titan. I am not trying to put China down but it is beyond arrogant to say that China is ahead of countries like UK or France. These countries even today do very high quality original scientific research. Ofcourse, comment was made by a Pakistani member so silliness is all too obvious.

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

LOL.

Let me revise my list.

1- India
2- India
3- India
4- India
5- India
6- India
7- India
8- Incredible India
9- Super duper India!
10- India

Happy? ;)
Next time, just stick to criticizing India, Israel, US... you are good at that! Don't try to discuss things that actually require some understanding;)

Next time, just stick to criticizing India, Israel, US... you are good at that! Don't try to discuss things that actually require some understanding;)

But I admit. Forget US, Russia, China, Japan...

Incredible, super duper, world champion India is at the top of it all.

Back
Top Bottom