What's new

Top 10 Best Fifth Generation Fighter Aircraft Projects

there will not be more than 5 i guess...and at first place, there is no comparision with F22 since it is highly classified and has been in service since last many years...the only Gen 5 FJ.....and by d time we all come up with our own Gen 5, USA would ve developed something that wuld just kill these birds with pin-point accuracy.....so think not just big but bigggger...having bigger economy than US wont make you innovative and tech lead!

And it's a 'she' :azn:

Well, the FGFA and PAK FA are two different programs.

True they are two different programs, the only differences being a twin seater and avionics. India will be buying 148 single seaters (PAK FA) as of now.

My personal ranking.. in classes..
3RD PLACE

AMCA
KF-X
ATD-X
LMFS

2ND PLACE

J-XX
FGFA
F-35

1ST PLACE

J-20
Pak-FA
F-22

I don't think J20 will be in same league as Pak-FA and F22. Not just because it is Chinese but because of the "Technology transfer allegations"

That's true. there are allegations that J20 is complete ripoff of Lockheed Martin FB-22
if a person has a bit aerodynamic knowledge and would know a retard would believe a canard is a ripoff of a conventional config, but anyway there are too many out there

if a person has a bit aerodynamic knowledge and would know a retard would believe a canard is a ripoff of a conventional config, but anyway there are too many out there

You see, that's the problem. I am not expert in aerodynamics. I just see the reports and claims. It's for you, being the expert of the matter, to debunk each of those allegations. Not only that, wikipedia has a list of allegations. One Indian official or military man claimed that J20 project had NO R&D. It's just a reverse engineered project. I am sure you can help me out here.

You see, that's the problem. I am not expert in aerodynamics. I just see the reports and claims. It's for you, being the expert of the matter, to debunk each of those allegations. Not only that, wikipedia has a list of allegations. One Indian official or military man claimed that J20 project had NO R&D. It's just a reverse engineered project. I am sure you can help me out here.
just visit J-20 and Chinese 5th gen threads, there are loads info there, you can find most to debunk those baseless allegations. and i find its funny that an indian official pretends to know J20 project whereas even United States Secretary of Defense Robert Gates knew nothing about it until been told while in China..the reason the Indian army officer gave that kind of BS rant was because his delusion and high ego was seriously hurt.

just visit J-20 and Chinese 5th gen threads, there are loads info there, you can find most to debunk those baseless allegations. and i find its funny that an indian official pretends to know J20 project whereas even United States Secretary of Defense Robert Gates knew nothing about it until been told while in China..the reason the Indian army officer gave that kind of BS rant was because his delusion and high ego was seriously hurt.

The U.S. military knew about it. Secretary of Defense just didn't know about the launch of the aircraft while in China and so did your own leaders.

That's true. there are allegations that J20 is complete ripoff of Lockheed Martin FB-22

A ripoff of Blackwidow? Srsly?

J-20 is based on the J-9 concept.
J9VII-IIwindtunnel.jpg

Anyone saying that the Chinese can develop a 5th generation plane by hacking US networks alone over a couple of years clearly has no idea what they are talking about. In other words, it is all propaganda to discredit the whole thing.

It's like they are saying that defense against hackers on the US networks is so bad that the Chinese can freely download data and develop their own 5th generation plane.

Even given that, the J-20 still has a lot of catching up to do in order to benchmark with the F-22. Or maybe, it'll never benchmark it.

HAL/SUKHOI FGFA is an upgraded version of the PAK FA!!!!!.......it is a twin seater with israel and french and indian avionics!!!.........just like su-30 and su-30 MKI. Between su-30 and su-30 MKI which is is more is a more potent fighter????ofcourse MKI is!!!!......................so that means FGFA should be in no.2 after F-22 !!!!
Sukhoi/HAL FGFA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom