What's new

Top 10 Best Fifth Generation Fighter Aircraft Projects

These are the current 5th generation aircraft that is in development. I think ranking them now is stupid.:
Russia
Sukhoi PAK FA (prototype's maiden flight on 29 January 2010; introduction planned for 2013[52])
T-50K (Naval derivative of Sukhoi PAK FA, introduction planned for 2016 [53]
Mikoyan LMFS[citation needed]
People's Republic of China
J-20 (multiple programmes; first flight on 11 January 2011; introduction planned for 2018)[54][55][56]
United States/ United Kingdom/ Italy/ Netherlands/ Turkey/ Canada/ Australia/ Norway/ Denmark
Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II (maiden flight on 15 December 2006;[57] introduction planned for 2018[58])
Russia/ India
Sukhoi/HAL FGFA (derivative of Sukhoi PAK FA; introduction planned for 2016)[59][60]
Japan
Mitsubishi ATD-X[61]
South Korea Indonesia
Korea Aerospace Industries/ Indonesian Aerospace KAI KF-X [62]
Turkey
TuAF TFX (Conceptual design phase started in August 2011; introduction planned for 2020)
India
Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft(Introduction planned for 2018

Fifth-generation jet fighter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The only completed fifth generation is the F22

PAC worker said we are working on 1 engine stealth fighter so this is completely true!!!!

ese kahate hain .." Abhi gaanv basa nahi aur bhikari pahale aa gaye .."
FGFA and AMCA see day light when we will become daddy or Mummy of 2 children.

My question is then also we will be as crazy about these Fighter plans as we are now ? :P

only three projects see the day lite till now.
other wise we with china making a stealth people called him j2xx jxx watever
from china model of j21 is available.
japan's stealth project was just bluff to get f-22 instead of f-35 even then failed.
as far i know south korea's KF-X is not a full stleath just a 4.5 gen like typhoon. like f-15 silent eagle.

well..it becomes a delusion when you put india in

India still cannot make a third gen fighter and groundlessly to believe FGFA cant be among the top..lol

at some point India has to pay millions to french company to design a third gen aerodynamics, let alone state-of-art weapon system, fly control system and avionics...:D

:rofl::rofl: why you speak before you are updated with facts?
Check the wikipedia.:woot:

wikipedia.org/wiki/Fighter_aircraft

and see the list of 4th gen fighters , there you will see the Picture of "HAL TEJAS"
Its Indian self made fourth gen fighter (indian tech)

and as far as engine is concerned at this stage china too can't make an engine of its own..

Well indian Engine " Project Kaveri " is in progress and very soon india will have its own jet engine too.:tup::yahoo::yahoo:

:rofl::rofl: why you speak before you are updated with facts?
Check the wikipedia.:woot:

wikipedia.org/wiki/Fighter_aircraft

and see the list of 4th gen fighters , there you will see the Picture of "HAL TEJAS"
Its Indian self made fourth gen fighter (indian tech)

and as far as engine is concerned at this stage china too can't make an engine of its own..

Well indian Engine " Project Kaveri " is in progress and very soon india will have its own jet engine too.:tup::yahoo::yahoo:

here comes a new einstein to the forum ....... kid your 4th generation high tech air plane has yet to start induction to ur own air force then we see how much it can do and 2ndly kaveri can,t fly a fighter jet according to ur own drdo so just go and correct ur own fact before reminding some one else

here comes a new einstein to the forum ....... kid your 4th generation high tech air plane has yet to start induction to ur own air force then we see how much it can do and 2ndly kaveri can,t fly a fighter jet according to ur own drdo so just go and correct ur own fact before reminding some one else

Lol, and i love how he restored to Wikipedia. :rofl:

Tejas is flying since jan/4/2001 (First flight)

Tejas completed its 1000 Flight on 22 january 2009

It has successfully completed all its exercises in Aero India 2011 , Operations in Goa (sea level), Operations in laddakh (high altitute) , Operations in Russia (Extream cold condition) , operations in naagpur ...

It will be operational in IAF very soon (its just a delay of approx 1 year) ..
Project Kaveri is facing some problem , but its not impossible..
“In recent times, the engine has been able to produce thrust of 82 Kilo Newton but what the IAF and other stake-holders desire is power between 90—95 KN"
Indian scientists are working hard on it..:hitwall:

If they can make Agni-5 missile with range over 5000km+ and Polar Satellite Launch Vehicles , then they can make a jet engine for sure..

Please let me know the advancement of Pakistaan in field of self made fighter plane , or polar satellite launch vehicles or a missile with range over 5000+ km.. i will be glad to know.:tup::tup:

Lol, and i love how he restored to Wikipedia. :rofl:

buddy

since i am new to this forum ,
this site don't allow to post link before i complete 5 posts..
so the link is not working , coz i broke the link ..
you have brain , that information is enough to go to the website even if thats not a link..

Are you able to think anything logical ?:cheesy:Are you able to think anything logical ?:cheesy:

2ndly kaveri can,t fly a fighter jet according to ur own drdo

An Air Commodore associated with liaison work on the Kaveri programme says, "The problem is no longer about delays and delivery, but about performance. The Kaveri engine in its present form cannot power fighter jets with modern performance requirements. It can be perhaps modified for other uses, but for fast jet performance, the Kaveri in its present form can be ruled out."

Read carefully..
The statement doesn't mean Kaveri can not be further improved..

Actually Project kaveri is under progress.
Below is press release of 21-dec-2011

"So far 9 prototypes of Kaveri engines and 4 prototypes of Kabini (Core) engines have been developed. Total 2050 hours of testing have been conducted on various Kaveri and Kabini engines at ground and altitude conditions for various requirements including performance, operability, endurance, environmental, etc. Two major milestones viz. successful completion of Official Altitude Testing (OAT) and completion of first block of flights of Kaveri engine in Flying Test Bed (FTB) has demonstrated the technological capability and maturity of this indigenous effort. Kaveri engine prototype (K9) was integrated with IL-76 aircraft at Gromov Flight Research Institute (GFRI), Russia and flight tests have been successfully carried out up to 12 km maximum forward altitude and a maximum forward speed of 0.7 Mach No. Twenty seven flights for 55 hours duration have been completed on IL-76"

Please dont post baseless things according to what you assume..

Tejas is flying since jan/4/2001 (First flight)

Tejas completed its 1000 Flight on 22 january 2009

It has successfully completed all its exercises in Aero India 2011 , Operations in Goa (sea level), Operations in laddakh (high altitute) , Operations in Russia (Extream cold condition) , operations in naagpur ...

It will be operational in IAF very soon (its just a delay of approx 1 year) ..
Project Kaveri is facing some problem , but its not impossible..
“In recent times, the engine has been able to produce thrust of 82 Kilo Newton but what the IAF and other stake-holders desire is power between 90—95 KN"
Indian scientists are working hard on it..:hitwall:

If they can make Agni-5 missile with range over 5000km+ and Polar Satellite Launch Vehicles , then they can make a jet engine for sure..

Please let me know the advancement of Pakistaan in field of self made fighter plane , or polar satellite launch vehicles or a missile with range over 5000+ km.. i will be glad to know.:tup::tup:

buddy

since i am new to this forum ,
this site don't allow to post link before i complete 5 posts..
so the link is not working , coz i broke the link ..
you have brain , that information is enough to go to the website even if thats not a link..

Are you able to think anything logical ?:cheesy:Are you able to think anything logical ?:cheesy:

i said induction not completing test flights in all around the world 1st anr to ur argument.

2ndly china is far ahead of u in all the technologies [and by this i mean totally indigenous not TOTs] and yet they face many problems in making a jet engine operational so kaverie take 20 + years untill here it will take alot more still i am not saying its a bad engine or crap i just wana say that before trolling kindling see facts then contribute some thing healthy to the forum and discuss the topic rather praising ur stuff with out any knowledge .......

i said induction not completing test flights in all around the world 1st anr to ur argument.

2ndly china is far ahead of u in all the technologies [and by this i mean totally indigenous not TOTs] and yet they face many problems in making a jet engine operational so kaverie take 20 + years untill here it will take alot more still i am not saying its a bad engine or crap i just wana say that before trolling kindling see facts then contribute some thing healthy to the forum and discuss the topic rather praising ur stuff with out any knowledge .......

From where does china come in comparison (its true china is far ahead and i am not comparing with china )
I never say anything without seeing facts (i stated all the facts in my posts along with the dates and official press releases.)

I started with a reply of a post which was saying india can not make even 3 rd gen fighter (i showed india already made 4th gen fighter)
secondly you said according to india's own drdo kaveri can,t fly a fighter jet which i replied with the fact
" Air Commodore associated with liaison work on the Kaveri programme says, "The problem is no longer about delays and delivery, but about performance. The Kaveri engine in its present form cannot power fighter jets with modern performance requirements. It can be perhaps modified for other uses, but for fast jet performance, the Kaveri in its present form can be ruled out."
so this doesnt mean it cant be further improved.. progress is going on ..
You are just acting like a blind stupid who can not see the facts provided and shouting that i am not providing facts...

But whatever you posted , never has any facts supported by any official press release or any international article .
what ever you post is your own assumption. (you never provided any fact supporting your post)

So stop screaming like a fool. and be wise ..
post something healthy in the forum which must be supported by facts (international articles) and official press releases ,,

otherwise who are you to say anything ?? President Obama ? or head of DRDO ?

i just wana say that before trolling kindling see facts then contribute some thing healthy to the forum and discuss the topic rather praising ur stuff with out any knowledge .......

I already seen facts and provided all the facts in above posts as reply .. (with dates and official press release )
site not allowing me to post links otherwise for you i would have posted links also to support the facts i posted.

But you seems to to either blind or fool who can not see all the facts along with dates and official press release articles which i provided . thats why shouting again again to provide facts and shouting i am posting without knowledge.

Other reason can be that you are not ready to accept the fact due to your super narrow minded attitude towards india
you can see but you can't accept what is the truth due to your narrow minded and ego full attitude .

well i am not interested in posting same facts , figures , dates , official press releases for an idiot like you who can't see it even after posting more than twise..

Better not to argue with you.. (there is no meaning of playing Snake Charmer´s Flute in front of a buffalo) bhais k aage been bajane ka koi matlab nahi hai..

i have realised that replying to posts of a narrow minded person like you is nothing but wastage of time..

Good luck..

Back
Top Bottom