What's new

Top 10 Best Fifth Generation Fighter Aircraft Projects

FGFA in 5th is pure prejudice.............with the best avionics from around the world(russia,israel,india,france) it must be third behind f-22 and f-35.

Paf won't sit back.. and just watch the IAF induct 5th gen.. without one being inducted by Paf.

J-XX is the most likely candidate for paf to counter FGFA

so its yr own opinion right?

FGFA in 5th is pure prejudice.............with the best avionics from around the world(russia,israel,india,france) it must be third behind f-22 and f-35.
well..it becomes a delusion when you put india in

India still cannot make a third gen fighter and groundlessly to believe FGFA cant be among the top..lol

at some point India has to pay millions to french company to design a third gen aerodynamics, let alone state-of-art weapon system, fly control system and avionics...:D

I am not a supporter of this whole AMCA thing but mate its success rate is quite high India has allready supporting in the development of FGFA and we also have experience thanx to LCA actually you are being a little biased here bcoz of obvious reasons and thinking it will not become reality.

How am i Biased if i didn't even make the list?

I already gave you my opinion in an earlier post.

I have shared the link.. it actually says.. 20%..

Chinese is developing a 5th gen fighter jet...
But i cant find a pak/chinese collaboration in this project....
Neither i could find chinese willing to provide this platform to pak....
How come the paf so sure about getting this 5th gen jet?
Can somebdy explain this to me?

Kinda too early to list the top 10 in the 5th generation category wouldn't we say? :oops:

Especially considering we haven't even seen the real thing for most of the listed. The J-20 and PAK FA are still in prototype stages. The F-35 is a never-ending, money sucking machine.

Unbelievable.
J-20 at 3rd. And a non-existant J2x also in the list.
Sure, it seems like a great design, but what really matters is what's inside the craft, and here I doubt if the Chinese would be able to match let alone beat western avionics suites.

Kinda too early to list the top 10 in the 5th generation category wouldn't we say? :oops:

Especially considering we haven't even seen the real thing for most of the listed. The J-20 and PAK FA are still in prototype stages. The F-35 is a never-ending, money sucking machine.

The title is best 5th Gen aircraft PROJECTS.

Why is FGFA which is a spin off of Russian PAK-FA at no.5 when the pakfa itself is at number 2 ? Doesnt make sense , especially when we are going to customise it with avionics from Israel , France , America and the like to further improve its performance like we did with Sukhoi 30MKI .Today the MKI is known as the most advanced version of the Sukhoi 30 in the world .

Why is FGFA which is a spin off of Russian PAK-FA at no.5 when the pakfa itself is at number 2 ? Doesnt make sense , especially when we are going to customise it with avionics from Israel , France , America and the like to further improve its performance like we did with Sukhoi 30MKI .Today the MKI is known as the most advanced version of the Sukhoi 30 in the world .
we dont have to go with this ranking or any other ranking as these are imaginary figures put up to satisfy a few idiots egos. Unless there is a real combat senario to pitch these birds against each other no one knows which one is or will be the best. So for most of the Indians here at PDF its better to aviod these dic$ measuring contest that is started with one and only purpose to troll.

reason, Fanboy's blog written by a pakistani national.
Source-- Top 10 Best Fifth Generation Fighter Aircraft Projects | Tip Top Tens
Just click on writers name- Ess.

Ess is a Software Engineer from Pakistan and She loves to write about interesting stuff around the Web. Ess is an Author @tiptoptens.com

And it's a 'she' :azn:

Well, the FGFA and PAK FA are two different programs.

And it's a 'she' :azn:

Well, the FGFA and PAK FA are two different programs.

That isn't true. India is a partner in the PAK-FA program and is funding and (to some extent) giving technical inputs into the program. Once the PAK-FA is finalised and production has started the FGFA (whose design is underway an will soon be finalised) will start to undergo fabrication and eventual testing but the FGFA will have more Indian input and content as well as the best techs available on the market from France, Israel etc you could see the FGFA as the MKI version of the PAK-FA but even more customised for IAF requirements.

Back
Top Bottom