What's new

Toilets: A Matter of Pride for the Indian Bride

If Pakistanis are so concerned about Indian toilets then why don't you give Indian govt aid like US gives Pak for running their country.

My God, thats more than 600 million people who practice open defecation in india.

Look inside your own country. There are enough reasons there to do "Oh My God". Do you really think this fake sense of surprise and outrage has any buyers? ;)

If Pakistanis are so concerned about Indian toilets then why don't you give Indian govt aid like US gives Pak for running their country.

First of all an American opened this thread.

Second of all, indians are the ones always bragging about their GDP and becoming a global power. Your government has enough money to build toilets for its people.

lol another toilet thread :rofl:

By the way this was an interesting article and i liked it very much
I think these news although bit shameful for Indian government but are very good for the future....as these news will keep reminding Indian government about the basic problems indians are having and to save their face they will try to build up more toilets and provide public facilities to their best capabilities.

Its funny and sad to know that and this news will surely be helpful for the indian government to remind this problem once again

WOOOOW, i heard about "No money, No bride" before and Now "No Toilets, No Bride" in India.......???
To be honest, i don't think the "ladies" in India are not asking for too much though, how hard is it for a Indian man to have a "Toilet" anyway??:hang2:

See above.. Same issue being commented upon by 2 people. Just wanted to contrast beteween a discussion point and trolling..

Good point Zaki bhai

First of all an American opened this thread.

Second of all, indians are the ones always bragging about their GDP and becoming a global power. Your government has enough money to build toilets for its people.

Then you expect us to brag about our toilets. All countries likes the world to see it positive side. Govt. can't build them overnight, it will take time. India's population is huge, its a challenge for any govt. India is taking measures.

http://www.irc.nl/page/46257

WOw Surprising to see People fighting over this thread too
SOME PEOPLE HERE NEED GROWING UP

Among the first things you notice when you come to India is the repelling sight of people defecating in the open

:sick:

when something good happens to India or when we buy something good, some pakistanis vent their anger in such threads....

This is what the Americans+ Isrealis will publish about this Hinduistic nation, no matter how much the Indians lick their A$$e$.

Back
Top Bottom