What's new

Today suicide attack in Russia related to Saudi Prince Bandar’s alleged threats?

Funny how they brand us all as one so what if someones a salafi or "wahabi" it doesn't meant there a terrorist just like we could say shia are all self harmers there not some just believe more extremely so stop blaming all of your mishaps failures and allies failures on Saudi Arabia and "TAKFIRIS"

We won.

You lost.

I'm not a big fan of religions but If there is a world of difference between you and Ahlu Al-Bayt.
This battle was won by lock not by your garbage army and the commanders were chosen by imam Ali and this is the Rushdien army not your saudi abu jahal army and I said your army not the Rushdien

Iranians stand full of pride and honor as if there Persian and think there all 10 men towards the Arabs what they dont understand is the fact that Arabs dismantled them and Ali ibn talib sent his sons to fight the Persian empire. Also its these same arabs that bought you islam. So be grateful not spiteful little (BEEEEEEEEEEEP) :nono:

You're tryin' to make yourself feel better, but you never will.

Where did the Rashedeen come from? :lol:

Where are we living as of right now? KSA, right?
I know where they came from but they were no Saudis back then only abu lahab and abu jahal and khaybar jews and yathrib jews were Saudis

I know where they came from but they were no Saudis back then only abu lahab and abu jahal and khaybar jews and yathrib jews were Saudis

So you now are accepting the fact that we can trace it all back to Al-Rashdeen from the land which is known as KSA? Great.

That explains it very well.

Iranians stand full of pride and honor as if there Persian and think there all 10 men towards the Arabs what they dont understand is the fact that Arabs dismantled them and Ali ibn talib sent his sons to fight the Persian empire. Also its these same arabs that bought you islam. So be grateful not spiteful little (BEEEEEEEEEEEP) :nono:

Sorry but we don't have to feel grateful to anyone except God for what you are referring to.

On topic, did he really say that???

Why are you defending the najdi cult

What's your problem with Najdi? You yourself are half Najdi. Good friendly people and conservative. You would like them. Najd is also beautiful. It means highland in Arabic. You angry because there are no Shias there. Guess what there are nearly no Shias in 90% of all Muslim countries in the world.

Why are you defending the najdi cult
:astagh: the same cult that the salaf us saleh followed when we speak about cults shityeyes have the ugliest and most mysterious messed up beliefs ever so shut ya trap majooooo and the
hey helping the brothers in Syria against the nusayri dogs and thugs.AKA the cleanse of filth from Shaam.:pissed:
Sorry but we don't have to feel grateful to anyone except God for what you are referring to.

On topic, did he really say that???
Of course you thank god first but what if the Arabs were like the lazy and just plundered the place that used to exist that we called Persia. Almost makes me wish the arabs had and butchered all the dogs would have saved the ummah from this cancer that exists now

Back
Top Bottom