What's new

Today suicide attack in Russia related to Saudi Prince Bandar’s alleged threats?

:lol:

Shia @HAIDER at it again I see.

What has this news to do with KSA or this section of the forum?

2ahv877.png

Read the links...........please once...please....why all Saudi always on same page all the time ...lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

facepalm-card.jpg

Uncofirmed nonsense and rumors.

You either prove here and now that KSA is behind this attack or change the title of the thread. This news does not even belong in the ME section. Could not care less about the Ruskies as long as they support mass-murderers in Syria.

Caucasus should be independent anyway.

Saudis Threaten Russia With Olympic Terrorist Attacks Unless It Abandons Syria Support

Details of secret talks between Putin, Saudi prince leaked; Intel head admits to controlling Chechen jihadists in Syria

Steve Watson
Infowars.com
Aug 27, 2013

Saudi intelligence has issued a tacit threat to have terrorist attacks carried out in Russia at the Winter Olympics in February 2014, should the state continue to support the Assad regime in Syria.

The threat was revealed in leaked transcripts of a closed-door meeting three weeks ago between Russia’s Vladimir Putin and Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan.
------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd Saudi Strike on Russia after Putin´s Dismissal of Bandar´s Threat

Bandar guaranteed that Russia´s interests in Syria would be preserved by this Saudi-backed government if Russia supported the regime change. While Bandar attempted to gain Putin as a potential ally for regime change in Syria, he also delivered a thinly veiled threat, saying among others:

“I can give you a guarantee to protect the Winter Olympics in the city of Sochi on the Black Sea next year. The Chechen groups that threaten the security of the games are controlled by us, and they will not move in the direction of the Syrian territory without coordinating with us. These groups don´t scare us. We use them in the face of the Syrian regime but they will have no role or influence in Syria´s political future”.

Putin rejected the Saudi “bribe and threat” attempt, saying that Russia was aware of that Saudi Arabia had financed Chechen terrorists for the last ten years. It was Putin´s rejection that prompted Banda´s thinly veiled threat against the 22nd Olympic Winter Games in Sochi.

Saudi Arabia is along with Israel, despite minor, occasional differences, the United States and NATO´s core ally in the Middle East. Saudi Arabia is one of the world´s leading state-sponsors of terrorism. According to a recent estimate, the Saudi Interior Ministry directly and indirectly finances and controls more than 100.000 mercenaries, belonging to different, Al-Qaeda associated organizations.

Video of the Attack

2nd Saudi Strike on Russia after Putin´s Dismissal of Bandar´s Threat |
nsnbc international

Well.....

No need to post it twice. Saw the nonsense in the beginning.

That's no evidence. Stop acting like a dimwit. That's called rumors and speculation as I said.

Anyway you should instead be making threads about the dozens of Muslims in Syria that are getting killed (for 3 years in a row) on a daily rate thanks to the support of Russia for the Child-Murderer alias Al-Asshead.

No need to post it twice. Saw the nonsense in the beginning.

That's no evidence. Stop acting like a dimwit. That's called rumors and speculation as I said.

Anyway you should instead be making threads about the dozens of Muslims in Syria that are getting killed (for 3 years in a row) on a daily rate thanks to the support of Russia for the Child-Murderer alias Al-Asshead.
Any death of innocent civilian is haram and its socially wrong. Who ever is involve and who ever instigate fitna. Any shia is doing in the name of shiaism , he is wrong. Ok am going to make some turkish coffee and enjoy the game.

Any death of innocent civilian is haram and its socially wrong. Who ever is involve and who ever instigate fitna.

Then make threads about that instead of making moronic threads with no proof whatsoever.

Was the apparent female suicide bomber from KSA let alone an Arab? No. Did this happen in KSA or the Middle East/Arab World? No. Is there any solid evidence of KSA being behind? No.

Are a bunch of non-Russian Muslims in the Caucasus fighting for their freedom (been going on for roughly 250 years) while we speak? Yes.

Last edited:
You'd better be careful what you wish for. I hope they won't support another Iraq to make another horrible example of you. :lol:
Will:lol: son of yazid and muayyiah threaten the sons of Ali and Hussein and Hamza your army of abu jahal and abu lahab and ibn selol and abu righal go whorship ولي الخمر و ولي العهر خائن الحرمين one russian missile can turn you into dust becareful what you are missing with your army didn't fight a war since badr and ahud

Safavid shoe worth the iqal of abu mujhish
(ابو مجحش)

@SALMAN AL-FARSI

LOL. You are a Iranian. You have nothing in common with those people. They were from our lands. All of them. Go claim somebody else as "your" property. We as Muslims all share them but you cannot lay a historical claim on those people.

Stick to the thread.

PS: You are in urgent need of improving your English just a little bit.

PPS: You have still not answered me where I can buy the turban that your avatar dude has.

@SALMAN AL-FARSI

LOL. You are a Iranian. You have nothing in common with those people. They were from our lands. All of them. Go claim somebody else as "your" property. We as Muslims all share them but you cannot lay a historical claim on those people.

Stick to the thread.

PPS: You have still not answered me where I can buy the turban your avatar dude has.
That's because your IQ very low when I say I am their son what's mean in faith not in blood

@SALMAN AL-FARSI

Stick to the thread.

PPS: You have still not answered me where I can buy the turban that your avatar dude has.
From our land??? I didn't know they are from habasha and Ethiopia your are ethopian Indian bangal you have nothing to do with hijaz

Yes, I am half Ethiopian and half Bengali now when you ask, Mr. Farsi.

You truly caught me with my pants down.

Did the basement dude arrive yesterday or something? Oh wait the MoI must be aware of it :rofl:

What does the King has to do with this?

If there is going to be any defense in this, then I would encourage you to defend yourself to your fullest :lol:

Next ...

Would you please give it a run-down?

The basement dude will come out shortly after they introduce mut3a services and legalize weed in our new qibla karbala .

I am sure it will be the future qibla for all drug addicts in Arab world.

Will:lol: son of yazid and muayyiah threaten the sons of Ali and Hussein and Hamza your army of abu jahal and abu lahab and ibn selol and abu righal go whorship ولي الخمر و ولي العهر خائن الحرمين one russian missile can turn you into dust becareful what you are missing with your army didn't fight a war since badr and ahud

Safavid shoe worth the iqal of abu mujhish
(ابو مجحش)

You should be the least to bring history, anyway, Speaking of it:

:lol: :D :rofl: :omghaha: :laugh:

You should be the least to bring history, anyway, Speaking of it:

:lol: :D :rofl: :omghaha: :laugh:
This battle was won by lock not by your garbage army and the commanders were chosen by imam Ali and this is the Rushdien army not your saudi abu jahal army and I said your army not the Rushdien

Back
Top Bottom