What's new

To Web Administrator

Let me know if it happens again. Thanks!

Webby?, what's the news on the Apk version of PDF?, I'm using it, but there's still no rating system?. Will a new version be rolled out?.

@WebMaster tell me how can i get rid of this ......It happens again and again
Screenshot (234).png

Sir, since we post in multiple places, can we get a more detailed response when we get a new alert like say its under Indian section or Central & Asia.

Also in spite of all being under watch not every alert gets triggered

Lastly every day i see for some time cloudfare issues.. before i refresh and see normal PDF page

Is it the cloudflare error-522? If it is then I had the same problem.
I told about it to @WebMaster and it was taken care of.
yes sir.. 522 always.. when pdf slows down for me in terms of loading or refreshing then i finally get that..
this is inspite of my all regular other sites opening and working fine..

yes sir.. 522 always.. when pdf slows down for me in terms of loading or refreshing then i finally get that..
this is inspite of my all regular other sites opening and working fine..
I Don't know much about it but that happens when cloudflare could not connect to the pdf server(that is what cloudflare support said). Webby will take care of it.:mod: :enjoy:

Last edited:
Plz kindly grant me a handsome rank because i ve seen people get a rank before requirements. Sir, plz its a humble request to post me as lieutenant . My posts are always based on true events and for the love of Pakistan and its Military. And always won the hot arguments till now(even you can check). I am always able to prove my posts right and well countered all criticisms. Therefore plz grant me a rank satisfactory and reaching requirement. Thanks, Osama Ali. Pakistan Defence: Member

He even has an 'Osama' in his name, he deserves better ranks in pdf! :D

@TaimiKhan any update as why this was closed ???
I am guessing weak source, though one was later opened with a proper source. Happens all the time, many threads are closed for just not providing a source. I can't be sure to say the real reason was a weak source, best guess. Have a nice day.
regards

I am guessing weak source, though one was later opened with a proper source. Happens all the time, many threads are closed for just not providing a source. I can't be sure to say the real reason was a weak source, best guess. Have a nice day.
regards

Am i right in considering that it was done by the guy who favor IK and does not want to see Jung as a solid proof ???
it was all over the news , but i leave it to @WebMaster to handle the behavior of the mods

i have taken a snapshot of online jang newspaper .. and it was all over the news, so its a known thing which does not need solid source .. for source pick up any news paper .. but looks like we should not consider mods using common sense :)

Am i right in considering that it was done by the guy who favor IK and does not want to see Jung as a solid proof ???
it was all over the news , but i leave it to @WebMaster to handle the behavior of the mods

i have taken a snapshot of online jang newspaper .. and it was all over the news, so its a known thing which does not need solid source .. for source pick up any news paper .. but looks like we should not consider mods using common sense :)
You fail to realize a thread was opened soon after with a proper source, Urdu press is unfortunately not taken seriously. If favoring IK was the case, would all such threads not be closed by now? If a proper video link was provided or etc,etc, like it was in the following it wouldn't be closed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom