What's new

To Web Administrator

@WebMaster sir could you please change my name to “@TPP is coming” (note its TPP, not the TTP terrorists)

Some people confuse me for a Japanese because of my name.

Also I would like to suggest bringing some kind of war gaming activities to this forum....like how some think tank sites often do for analysts to “war game” some geopolitical/conflict scenario. Then you could rate or have special promotion for players (like “Think Tank: Psychic”) based on their performance or points accumulated in such war games. This is a common and legit program for a lot of think tank sites. @Slav Defence @Horus

Thank you.

Last edited:
Recently, the threads I created now have to "wait moderation" for some reason before they can be viewed by everyone. It first started when I posted a topic about a Q&A session between The Saker and Mr Unknown in the China & Far East section. It's public now but another thread I created yesterday has yet to be approved and oddly enough there are many other threads in the section which were posted after mine and they can all be viewed publicly.

Please clarify this issue, dear staff members.

Recently, the threads I created now have to "wait moderation" for some reason before they can be viewed by everyone. It first started when I posted a topic about a Q&A session between The Saker and Mr Unknown in the China & Far East section. It's public now but another thread I created yesterday has yet to be approved and oddly enough there are many other threads in the section which were posted after mine and they can all be viewed publicly.

Please clarify this issue, dear staff members.

The system picks up some words prone to trolling and moderates the thread.

@WebMaster

After our brief conversation in the GHQ, you never came back to me buddy.

Pinged you there, without response, so just a small reminder here as well. Maybe you come here more often?

Cheers, Doc

hi @WebMaster when i clicked i the Rss link on the footer of the site i got an error message. needs fixing pal.

Screen Shot 2015-10-08 at 18.19.49.png

some problem with the site... i was automatically logged-out twice some moments ago.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom