What's new

To Web Administrator

There are few posters that come here with pakistani flags and there posts pretty much give away who they are. All they do is flaming,baiting and when u tag or report to mods, after 2 billion years they only delete their posts (sometims even that doesnt happen )and allow them go free, then these offenders go really offensive ,humiliate pakistani posters then after another 2 billion years useless mods temporarily ban them ,they return back and cycle goes on.

These are some banned false flags posters, i dont know they are perma banned or not but iam dropping their ids incase they get unbanned.

@BCPak @Failed State @Clawz

And there is a new one he is curretly posting and showing his trueself. It was very easy to guess him right from his second or third post @Rauf Lala

And @Lavrentiy guy also seems weird. Too much flaming.

I am writing here cuz tagging mods doesnt bring me any help.

There are few posters that come here with pakistani flags and there posts pretty much give away who they are. All they do is flaming,baiting and when u tag or report to mods, after 2 billion years they only delete their posts (sometims even that doesnt happen )and allow them go free, then these offenders go really offensive ,humiliate pakistani posters then after another 2 billion years useless mods temporarily ban them ,they return back and cycle goes on.

These are some banned false flags posters, i dont know they are perma banned or not but iam dropping their ids incase they get unbanned.

@BCPak @Failed State @Clawz

And there is a new one he is curretly posting and showing his trueself. It was very easy to guess him right from his second or third post @Rauf Lala

And @Lavrentiy guy also seems weird. Too much flaming.

I am writing here cuz tagging mods doesnt bring me any help.

I've been witnessing the Indian's tactics for years. It's the same trolls that I have fought countless battles with. All they do is ask questions regarding Pakistan. Learn the culture, politics, but still have a hard time learning the language. They then false flag, but they are so transparent that they get caught. Silly bhartis, tricks are for kids.

I've been witnessing the Indian's tactics for years. It's the same trolls that I have fought countless battles with. All they do is ask questions regarding Pakistan. Learn the culture, politics, but still have a hard time learning the language. They then false flag, but they are so transparent that they get caught. Silly bhartis, tricks are for kids.

i can also tell cuz many times these false flaggers on the day of joining the forum in their first 3,4 posts quote and tag me in threads with very vitriolic posts and make personal attacks, even tho ihadnt posted in those threads. Now if u get out of blue attacks for no reason at all...
So for me its very easy to guess. Oh and i am new to this forum. Came to know of it last year tho hardly read it and joined it now

Anyways, its quite annoying that reporting and TAGGING the moderators doesnt work and u have to keep bearing humiliation. Whilst same mods will delete posts with slightest insults towards indians.

Heck recently a useless mod wasnt deleting a very offensive post on me and he was editing and removing a kiddish smiley from some pakistanis post cuz some indian was crying over it. Seriously this is the state of the mod team. I am still quite shocked at that mods insensitivity.

So i have decided if i see such losers iwill tag them in this thread. There is no other way except for that.

i can also tell cuz many times these false flaggers on the day of joining the forum in their first 3,4 posts quote and tag me in threads with very vitriolic posts and make personal attacks, even tho ihadnt posted in those threads. Now if u get out of blue attacks for no reason at all...
So for me its very easy to guess. Oh and i am new to this forum. Came to know of it last year tho hardly read it and joined it now

Anyways, its quite annoying that reporting and TAGGING the moderators doesnt work and u have to keep bearing humiliation. Whilst same mods will delete posts with slightest insults towards indians.

Heck recently a useless mod wasnt deleting a very offensive post on me and he was editing and removing a kiddish smiley from some pakistanis post cuz some indian was crying over it. Seriously this is the state of the mod team. I am still quite shocked at that mods insensitivity.

So i have decided if i see such losers iwill tag them in this thread. There is no other way except for that.
tag me next time. i was once known for running dozens of bhartis off a thread.just tag me if you need help.

@WebMaster

It seems after a certain period of time, posts cannot be edited. I think this needs to change because perhaps a member may at a later date realise they've made a mistake but they cannot edit it. Is this "unable to edit after a certain period" the case for all posts or some of them?

I thought I will bring this to your notice @WebMaster @Horus @Slav Defence @Irfan Baloch @waz
On the site, members face a ban for posting graphic pictures while defence.pk's twitter account posts the most graphic pictures and this time its a martyr. The original pic posted by defence.pk's twitter account shows the distorted face of the soldier. Does the admin approve of it???

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I will bring this to your notice @WebMaster @Horus @Slav Defence @Irfan Baloch @waz
On the site, members face a ban for posting graphic pictures while defence.pk's twitter account posts the most graphic pictures and this time its a martyr. The original pic posted by defence.pk's twitter account shows the distorted face of the soldier. Does the admin approve of it???

@Horus deals with Twitter, please clarify.

Twitter and Facebook is laxed on graphic content. The reason we restrict is here is because Google images has been trying to curb these images. There are no such restrictions on twitter or Facebook, we however post very limited number of graphic content on our social media.

Twitter and Facebook is laxed on graphic content. The reason we restrict is here is because Google images has been trying to curb these images. There are no such restrictions on twitter or Facebook, we however post very limited number of graphic content on our social media.
A very ambiguous policy.
The comments below the picture show that majority of your audience found it distasteful.
I hope you know such pictures get reported and that action is taken against such accounts.
Dont let your ppl and your country down, I hope your social media team acts more responsibly next time.

A very ambiguous policy.
The comments below the picture show that majority of your audience found it distasteful.
I hope you know such pictures get reported and that action is taken against such accounts.
Dont let your ppl and your country down, I hope your social media team acts more responsibly next time.
No ppl disliking it werent in majority. I counted only 4 had issue. Rest were all cool.

@WebMaster
I don't want to sound like a complaint box, but I thought I'll inform you about it. Since last few days I've noticed that my newsfeed isn't getting updated.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom