What's new

To Web Administrator

I'm assuming you asked this question after reading something as juvenile as this tweet from PDF's Twitter account

View attachment 237209

@WebMaster @Slav Defence @Horus @Irfan Baloch
Let's build bridge between the 2 countries and not burn it.
We seriously need to reconsider this.Comparing a defense analysts with Indian prime minister is like a comparison of apples with oranges.No offence meant,but question could be more decent and practical.
Regards

of course for a start how about Pakistan produces Hafiz saeed and Lakhvi to international court to be assessed independently and both countries accept the outcome?

and India as a gesture of goodwill packs up its shops set-up in Afghanistan since the 50s to destabilise Baluchistan (or we asking for too much?)
Now is that something that I've control over???

I spoke as a member of this forum.
The reach of this forum is far more than you and me can expect, your posts do make an impact on others who read it.
Is it wrong to expect the badge holders of this forum to act a little more responsibly???
Is it wrong to expect convivial relations between India and Pakistan???
Don't make it sound impossible pls.

And seriously, it sounds absolutely ludicrous when somebody says "arrest Modi in Pakistan".
Thankfully neither your army chief nor ur PM takes this seriously.

Btw are you by any chance defending the person who made that post on behalf of defence.pk???

Now is that something that I've control over???

I spoke as a member of this forum.
you tagged me and I responded re building the bridges and message was not just for you but for those in your country that want to teach us a lesson. seems like they have to heed to your call.

but seems like its the usual

Pehlay AAP Pehlay AAP kind fo a predicament we got.
my response itself should have been enough for you to decide that I disagreed with the contents of the tweet and welcomed your offer of building bridges.

your country that want to teach us a lesson
If your country has a Gen. HameedGul then we have a Subramanian Swamy.
Lol
my response itself should have been enough for you to decide that I disagreed with the contents of the tweet and welcomed your offer of building bridges
Oops!
My fault!
I found it a lil vague because it did not really talk about the tweet but the bigger picture. I thought you were being sarcastic.

you tagged me and I responded re building the bridges and message was not just for you but for those in your country that want to teach us a lesson. seems like they have to heed to your call.

but seems like its the usual

Pehlay AAP Pehlay AAP kind fo a predicament we got.
my response itself should have been enough for you to decide that I disagreed with the contents of the tweet and welcomed your offer of building bridges.
A butcher should always be put in his place.
Jo apnay logon ko thousands may maaray ga , what kind of feelings he is going to hold for us? Andhra ki mirchi, kaantay say kaanta nikalna pakistanion ki statements theen? Then these indians do dramas and victim playing ,build bridges, bs. modi ki tau bezatti obama bhi kar kay gaya tha, that respect religious minorities rights ,if ur ghandi was alive today he would have been so ashmed at seeing whats happening; left modi feeling quite sore.

The whole thing reminds me of a thread in here, i started it, it was abt kashmir, whilst ppl were arguing, some pakistani mentioned Gujrat massacres , the indian arguing with him said something along these lines, ' yes since those muslims (gujratis) were pigs like u so they were killed '!!!!! All we ended up saying was, u called ur own countrymen pigs, just cuz they shared a religion with "PAKISTANIS"?!!!!

So any indian having any form of link or something common with pakistanis ( here being a muslim) means he has to be despised. Such are indian mindsets.

Indians firstly badly need to get their own house in order before preaching pakistanis.
Bridges my foot.

A butcher should always be put in his place.
Jo apnay logon ko thousands may maaray ga , what kind of feelings he is going to hold for us? Andhra ki mirchi, kaantay say kaanta nikalna pakistanion ki statements theen? Then these indians do dramas and victim playing ,build bridges, bs. modi ki tau bezatti obama bhi kar kay gaya tha, that respect religious minorities rights ,if ur ghandi was alive today he would have been so ashmed at seeing whats happening; left modi feeling quite sore.

The whole thing reminds me of a thread in here, i started it, it was abt kashmir, whilst ppl were arguing, some pakistani mentioned Gujrat massacres , the indian arguing with him said something along these lines, ' yes since those muslims (gujratis) were pigs like u so they were killed '!!!!! All we ended up saying was, u called ur own countrymen pigs, just cuz they shared a religion with "PAKISTANIS"?!!!!

So any indian having any form of link or something common with pakistanis ( here being a muslim) means he has to be despised. Such are indian mindsets.

Indians firstly badly need to get their own house in order before preaching pakistanis.
Bridges my foot.

Going by your signature .... you should not be talking about Indians here.

Seems a lot of emotional baggage about Indians !

@WebMaster
2 complaints
1) "Your news feed" tab on my profile page is not giving me any updates. It usually updates me on the activities/posts of members whom I follow.
2)I'm still not receiving all the notifications, specially the tags.

@WebMaster
2 complaints
1) "Your news feed" tab on my profile page is not giving me any updates. It usually updates me on the activities/posts of members whom I follow.
@WebMaster , same request, many members having similar problems, please look into this matter.

@WebMaster

On some threads whenever I click I get a blank page (with the PDF banner stuff on toP) and message "off topic derailment"

Initially I thought it was temporarily closed for moderation.

But I see posts being made in the active moving thing at bottom. And some threads I never can see.

Like one on what PM should learn from Gen Rahil I cannot see.

Thanks.

@WebMaster
2 complaints

1) What news feed tab?
2) Members can only tag up to 5 people, anymore will not get notification.

@WebMaster

On some threads whenever I click I get a blank page (with the PDF banner stuff on toP) and message "off topic derailment"

Initially I thought it was temporarily closed for moderation.

But I see posts being made in the active moving thing at bottom. And some threads I never can see.

Like one on what PM should learn from Gen Rahil I cannot see.

Thanks.

You are banned for "off topic derailment" from those sections.

It's a section(s) ban not a thread ban.

Sir I'll be honest, this shows the human side of you. Better to keep a guy away from select places than ban him outright.

I think you have the bud of a social state going here. Kudos.

Back
Top Bottom