What's new

To Web Administrator

Last edited:
Multiple threads were running. Before starting to make accusations do note that you replied to the same topic thread and its open to this day. There were 3-4 threads opened at the same time in different sections.

Afghan Taliban leader was treated at Shaukat Khanum Hospital: Imran Khan
yes i agree but i was the first one to create the thread on the said topic , if you read my comment by the time this new thread got open , by thread was already closed ..

anywayz, Happy new year and no worries

You fail to realize a thread was opened soon after with a proper source, Urdu press is unfortunately not taken seriously. If favoring IK was the case, would all such threads not be closed by now? If a proper video link was provided or etc,etc, like it was in the following it wouldn't be closed.

May be you personally do not take urdu news as proper source.. but it is one of the larger news papers of Pakistan called jang news group ..and trust me still Urdu is the official language of Pakistan :)

Anywayz , happy new year and enjoy , i just wanted to know why :) so one thread closed does not make any difference,

have a good day mate..

@WebMaster why this happens after every two hours ????
Screenshot (237).png

Webby I am facing a clouflare error 523 whenever I am loading a pdf page. The error seems to continue for half hour after which I am able to load a pdf page.

Some issue, it went down for 30 min.

Some issue

Yoyo....if it's possible, could you make an "app" i suppose for Urdu translation. I stroll through posts, threads, some are verifiably funny and then the comments in Urdu start which don't go well through translator.

Idk, like highlighting text would show translation on location of mouse cursor or something.

Is PDF still supported by Tapatalk ? It was good to have this forum in tapatalk rather than downloading separate app

What happened?? The error showed that me and my server is working but defence.pk is not responding.
Its common error which you get when PDF server is down..happen most of the time

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom