What's new

Afghan Taliban leader was treated at Shaukat Khanum Hospital: Imran Khan

ranjeet

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
ISLAMABAD: A senior leader of the Afghan Taliban militant movement was recently treated at the Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital in Lahore, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chairman and SKMCH founder Imran Khan said Thursday.

The PTI chairman made the confession in an exclusive interview with GEo News senior anchorperson Hamid Mir.

Speaking to Mir about the successes of the year 2015, Khan said that the inauguration of the Shaukat Khanum Cancer Hospital in Peshawar was one of his biggest achievements in the outgoing year.

Speaking about the management of SKMCH Lahore, he confessed that the hospital was so successful that even a senior Afghan Taliban leader went through treatment there.

Imran told Mir that the Taliban later even wrote him a letter, thanking him for the Taliban leader's treatment there.

The PTI chairman said that he got to know that the senior Afgan Taliban leader was treated there only when he received the letter.

He said that many people from Afghanistan come to the SKMCH in Lahore for medical treatment.

Afghan Taliban leader was treated at Shaukat Khanum Hospital: Imran Khan | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

He specified that it happened without their knowledge, geo is doing what it always does.
yes and thats what my thread had in it and i highlighted it as well ..

But the question i raised was of other nature ..

Please someone should have a explanation why it was locked ????

ISLAMABAD: In what appeared to be a shocking revelation, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Imran Khan has stated that a senior leader of the Afghan Taliban militant movement was recently treated at the Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital, in Lahore.
In an interview with a private TV channel, the PTI chairman made the confession. While speaking about the successes of the year 2015, Imran Khan said that the inauguration of the Shaukat Khanum Cancer Hospital in Peshawar was one of his biggest achievements in the outgoing year.
He proudly appraised the management of SKMCH Lahore, confessing that the hospital was so successful that even a senior Afghan Taliban leader went through treatment there. He stated that the Taliban later even wrote him a letter, thanking him for the Taliban leader's treatment there.
The PTI chairman said that he got to know that the senior Afgan Taliban leader was treated there only when he received the letter. He said that many people from Afghanistan come to the SKMCH in Lahore for medical treatment.

Afghan Taliban leader received treatment at Shaukat Khanum: Imran Khan

Nothing new, this has already stated by afghans.
"
KABUL Taliban leader Mullah Omar died two years ago, Afghanistan’s intelligence agency spokesman Haseeb Sediqi said Wednesday, AFP reported.

The comments came after unnamed government and militant sources said earlier that he had died.

“Mullah Omar is dead. He died in a Karachi hospital in April 2013… under mysterious circumstances,” Sediqi, the spokesman for the National Directorate of Security."

When Dr Asim do that ( allegedly ) he face anti terrorism court for son of soil it's a blessing. Sharm ham ko magar nahi aati.

Dr Asim (allegedly) knowingly provided treatment to wanted men and terrorists. SKMCH did so unknowingly,. We all know that afghans have gotten fake identity via some corrupt NADRA officials. Btw correct me if I am wrong Dr Asim's father is also from Lahore.

And Pakistanies wonder why Afgans hate them.
It doesn't matter what the Afghan people think. The truth is that they would be unhappy no matter what happens.

This probably happened with US approval, as the US is pushing heavily pushing for peace talks to start, along with Chinese support. Afghans can hate Pakistan all they want, but in the end, their opinion never mattered.

Back
Top Bottom