What's new

SKH and Talibans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leviza

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
IK need to come up with explanation here ..

He was the one who asked gov to go for negotiations and open Taliban office in ISB and now this ....

pic.PNG

He was the one who asked gov to go for negotiations and open Taliban office in ISB and now this ....

View attachment 283974
So now imran is supporting and financing afghan taliban and want to control afghanistan:o:
PS whats their to explain, as he said they got treatment without anyone knowledege, its not like they entered the hospital shouting ALLAH AKBAR and with ak 47

View attachment 283974
A pathan from Afghanistan came to get treated he had almost all the documents he was treated when he returned back he sent a letter of thanks and in that letter he introduced himself as Taliban commander which was a shock for every one @Gamer-X Before talking get your facts right please

A pathan from Afghanistan came to get treated he had almost all the documents he was treated when he returned back he sent a letter of thanks and in that letter he introduced himself as Taliban commander which was a shock for every one @Gamer-X Before talking get your facts right please
and what did i say?
PS watch big bang theory so you can understand SARCASM:cheesy:

It is quite unrealistic to say that Imran khan knew or had him specially treated. We must understand that our western border is extremely porous which can allow such movements. Greatest examples are ttp terror movements. The commander crossed the border, went to SKMH and got himself treated as a normal citizen and wrote Imran a letter of thanks. Now I am more interested in the letter? what purpose did that serve? surely such open call will create greater security and checks along the border.

Anyway this is why I support closing our western border. We must trench,mine and fence it to make sure these terrorists stop jumping countries.

It is quite unrealistic to say that Imran khan knew or had him specially treated. We must understand that our western border is extremely porous which can allow such movements. Greatest examples are ttp terror movements. The commander crossed the border, went to SKMH and got himself treated as a normal citizen and wrote Imran a letter of thanks. Now I am more interested in the letter? what purpose did that serve? surely such open call will create greater security and checks along the border.

Anyway this is why I support closing our western border. We must trench,mine and fence it to make sure these terrorists stop jumping countries.
If he wrote the letter that means some one is power or let say Government knew about this treatment

This reflects very poorly on khan... he is using our zakat money to treat people who are blowing them selves in our bazaars to kill us....

i do understand your love for IK and that is why i have highlighted the part where IK said he only came to know it when he got the Thanks letter .

But on the other hand we have got Dr Afridi who supported CIA campaign
Another Dr is held due to his medical support KHI bhatakhor ppl ..

then on the scale of this ISI or under national action plan (which is working excellently) , army or Gov need to get details of this treatment and make SKH bound to provide medical treatments only to Pakistani people who funded these hospitals with their hard earned money ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom