What's new

Afghan Taliban leader was treated at Shaukat Khanum Hospital: Imran Khan

And Pakistanies wonder why Afgans hate them.

Afghan hate for Pakistan is not conditional with our support of Taliban. Afghans are narcissistic by Nature and nothing will please them. They are racist to core about people with dark colour. Their hate arises from their own failures and divide in society.

Imran Khan interviews with Hamid Mir brings out reality first Ik termed 35 punctures as political statement and now this.

NO

CIA is number one agency because Osama Bin Ladin was treated in American hospital in Dubai

but the bastard didnt send a letter of thanks so he was killed along with his goats in Abbotabad
Indeed CIA gave ISI a facepalm.

Imran Khan interviews with Hamid Mir brings out reality first Ik termed 35 punctures as political statement and now this.
Imran has a Habbit of speaking some goofy thing, then saying 100 more goofy things to defend the first goof. In his late 60s, his time to grab some maturity is quickly running out.

Sm1 shld tell MR Khan ke hr baat TV pe bolne ki nhi hoti and woh bhi infront of Hamid MIR and geo:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Regardless of whether he knew about it at the time, regardless of whether the people at the hospital knew who they were treating; As a national leader of Pakistan who is liked and respected by millions, what is the entire point of him disclosing this information? What good can possibly come out of this for him or for anyone else at the hospital?

That is my entire issue with this. It isn't the fact that i think Imran is in anyway responsible for this but it's the fact that he has shown time and time again that he doesn't think when in front of the media. He did this when he was on top of the container, he did this when he was giving his election speeches and he's doing it again now. Just an idiotic thing to say all around.

ISLAMABAD: A senior leader of the Afghan Taliban militant movement was recently treated at the Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital in Lahore, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chairman and SKMCH founder Imran Khan said Thursday.

The PTI chairman made the confession in an exclusive interview with GEo News senior anchorperson Hamid Mir.

Speaking to Mir about the successes of the year 2015, Khan said that the inauguration of the Shaukat Khanum Cancer Hospital in Peshawar was one of his biggest achievements in the outgoing year.

Speaking about the management of SKMCH Lahore, he confessed that the hospital was so successful that even a senior Afghan Taliban leader went through treatment there.

Imran told Mir that the Taliban later even wrote him a letter, thanking him for the Taliban leader's treatment there.

The PTI chairman said that he got to know that the senior Afgan Taliban leader was treated there only when he received the letter.

He said that many people from Afghanistan come to the SKMCH in Lahore for medical treatment.

Afghan Taliban leader was treated at Shaukat Khanum Hospital: Imran Khan | PAKISTAN - geo.tv
Yap we did it and we can treat modi to but with little diffrent treatment :)

Bloody hypocrites... Mullah Fazlullah is most welcome to be treated in any Afghan hospitals if needed.
Keep worshiping your idol india and its purchased dogs (ttp)

Bloody hypocrites... Mullah Fazlullah is most welcome to be treated in any Afghan hospitals if needed.
Are we allowed to support terrorists now, if not then deserves a long ban.He is inviting the butcher of our childern to his hospitals which they dont have @WAJsal @waz @Irfan Baloch

We need to mine the shit out of afghan border and let these namak haram aghan rot in the hellhole called afghanistan, they are a disgrace to the name of muslims

Lets be honest majority of Taliban are treated in Pakistani hospitals.

Majority of afghans are treated in Pakistani hospitals, tons of them. 50 thousand cross over the porous Borders each day and go back. And a huge number have made fake identity cards and passports.

We got our independence do you have the balls to do it, do you have the balls to save your sisters and mothers form forces of 48 countries

You are bringing me at your Pakistani level of values, spare me.

Majority of afghans are treated in Pakistani hospitals, tons of them. 50 thousand cross over the porous Borders each day and go back. And a huge number have made fake identity cards and passports.

Treatment of any natural disease is just another case but treating wounded war soldiers are totally different and it takes a sane doctor to differentiat between the two easily.

tata me khpal aukat ohkolo che staso kuna k sumra zor d

Nope, you proved what you are. ghale kena ma oledal. zmung pa kuna ke zor neshta ba ghino ke shta azmayesh hum shart de!

Treatment of any natural disease is just another case but treating wounded war soldiers are totally different and it takes a sane doctor to differentiat between the two easily.

Hey we had a few corrupt doctors treating Karachi gang war terrorists that were killing 5000 citizens a year just a couple of years ago. You can't blame it on the country or the whole nation in general. Plus, how can one establish that the one being treated is not a civilian caught in cross fire or some land mine explosion (who also come to Pakistan for treatment), do you want us to close our doors on every injured afghan that come to our health establishments saying the same?

Nope, you proved what you are. ghale kena ma oledal. zmung pa kuna ke zor neshta ba ghino ke shta azmayesh hum shart de!
Nan bukham tar buzan bachay. Btw ghen and kuna are abusive term which are not allowed on PDF may on afghans forums if there are any :D
I hope you got my point :D

Back
Top Bottom