What's new

Afghan Taliban leader was treated at Shaukat Khanum Hospital: Imran Khan

This forum is quite different, the vast majority of other forums and people in general have no problem with this because afghan taliban are not looked upon as enemy. In fact, the conservative crowd might even vote for imran next time.

Its a hospital not police station. A random guy came to SKMH to get treatment as every any patient he is asked to fill a form where he has to tell can he/she can pay or they need help. If they say they can pay for themself they will get treatment IF POSSIBLE and if patient says he or she cant pay they are asked to get conformation from local government ( not sure who and how cant remeber ) that they are poor. Now how would u know who is who ? IK did not find out before he received letter from taliban leader.

But ppl who are afraid of IK will take down their mafia empire are making a issue of it. And we all know what GEO stands for

And cult trying best again to save IK's sorry axx, ajeeb wo gareeb points le kar aata hai har Na Insafi. Shabash but no shahbash.

And cult trying best again to save IK's sorry axx, ajeeb wo gareeb points le kar aata hai har Na Insafi. Shabash but no shahbash.

Thx for giving ur replay with ur logics.... every one should clap for u

Mu par nahi likha hota magar banda dekh kar hi pehchan leta hai aur zakham ka type dekh kar koi andaza laga sakta hai ke kis chiz se howa hai.
did somebody explained to you or did you receive a letter from them too that they were treated for bullet wounds or injuries sustained in a battlefield???
its a cancer hospital, they handle cases on oncology -

did somebody explained to you or did you receive a letter from them too that they were treated for bullet wounds or injuries sustained in a battlefield???
its a cancer hospital, they handle cases on oncology -

Read my all conversation in this thread.

Some one cut the tongue of this guy. He is too stupid to be allowed to talk even..

Pathetic illiterate budha

Quite genius, he should at least do a background check, is it not a possibility that he paid for treatment of target killers or etc, etc? not alleged terrorists, according to JIT there is proper written documents as well as proper visual evidence available too. Will be good to see where this leads to. Wasim Akhtar is a very sensitive person, named in many things. I think the party will be over soon.

Right. Maybe IK should also do a background check before giving treatment to Taliban. As for party finishing, our dreams don't become reality. MQM, whatever our personal wishes, will remain for the foreseeable future.

Unknowingly, lets not mislead people.

Lol. Hilarious. IK can be forgiven for unknowningly treating a terrorist, but Wasim Akhtar is a terrorist facilitator for recommending an alleged target killer, because as you put it in the above post, that Wasim Akhtar should have done a background check. IK doesn't need to do a background check but Wasim Akhtar does. OK, I understand where you are coming from now.:coffee:

What is going on? PPP is trying to save their men, what else is going on?

I will never defend those who have proven to have committed criminal activities, I will never defend that person regardless of ethnicity, religion etc. But please, according to the facts we are being presented with, terrorists from "secular" parties like MQM, PPP were being treated along side "religious" terrorists from taliban and Al Qaeda. I have a really hard time comprehending this, maybe we Karachites are stupid people (well a lot of posters on PDF do think that about Karachites as I have seen).

Back
Top Bottom