What's new

To be a Muslim in India

Somehow Indians twisted this into a discussion about Pakistan's muhajirs. Well played Indians.... well played. :rolleyes:

What is with Mahesh? Why does fellow hindus call him Muslim? Is Muslim an abusive word in Indian?

People like Varun Gandhi are found everywhere, PDF is no exception.. I wonder if you can name one senior member? Multiple ID false flaggers these days, you know that!
what has varun gandhi got to do woth this?
anywas as far as naming senior members is concerned in would say Icewolf

People like Varun Gandhi are found everywhere, PDF is no exception.. I wonder if you can name one senior member? Multiple ID false flaggers these days, you know that!

sorry, mohajir is offtopic, but now that we have brought it in, I have a question.
Why is it that mohajirs are more friendly towards India than other pakistanis (I am judging from some of the words of MQM leaders), should not they be more bitter than other pakistanis, because they were the most persecuted ones.. @haviZsultan ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not true, I not am sure muslim gets free water and electricity.
Also muslim neighbourhood tend to be filthiest( a sure sign that local authorities do not care). Educated muslims now a days have less children.
Agree about rioting(although since last 10 years its both hindus and muslims) and dubai job.

i think you surely know why there neighborhood is filthiest and most dirtiest and why they aren't the successful community in india????
if you want i can explain it to you???
btw no hard feelings for muslims.i like pathans especially.i've met pathans and ahmadias and i like them both communities....

sorry, mohajir is offtopic, but now that we have brought it in, I have a question.
Why is it that mohajirs are more friendly towards India than other pakistanis (I am judging from some of the words of MQM leaders), should not they be more bitter than other pakistanis, because they were the most persecuted ones.. @haviZsultan ?

I have too noticed unlike Punjabis, Muhajirs and Pashtuns keep somewhat soft corner towards India.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have too noticed unlike Punjabis, Muhajirs and Pashtuns keep somewhat soft corner towards India.

Pashtuns because of the Great Khan Abdul Jaffar Khan. India did a great disservice to the pashtuns and to the Frontier Gandhi by abandoning them.

They are well known Pakistani members who abuse Muhajirs in this way.

Don't tell me you don't know about the remarks Varun made in 2009! He was detained for his remarks, he wanted Muslims to go to Pakistan. Strange!!

Icewolf, I don't think so... I'll follow his posts on this matter.

+++3 thanks. You are the most objective and critical poster here and are capable of self analysis of your country. It should be the same for Pakistan and India. We cannot afford to ignore an issue. A lot of my support for Pakistani minorities stems from my experiences with SW. What they suffered no one else should.

The source is type Azad Deccan movement on google. Type it in videos too. You will find all the proof you want. And you do not tell someone to shut up for showing another side of the picture. This is a very valuable part of the debate when someone shows you things from the opposite side.

Look, any tom dick and harry can make India bashing blogs. :rofl: Only issue in Hyderabad is the demand for Telangana state.

Back
Top Bottom