What's new

To all indians: please sign the petition, just 3 days left

Did it a few days back.
Every Indian should vote for Net Neutrality.
Save The Internet!
Don't let the telcos win................:nono::nono::nono::nono:

P.S. Do not resend messages sent on facebook that are hypocritically worded to sound like they support Net Neutrality or some other shit, when in fact it(digital equality) is completely the opposite bent on taking equality away.

Last edited:
I do not support net neutrality. Internet should be a contract between customer and internet provider(IP). If u want net neutral internet sign such contract with ur IP. Don't force such a contract on the whole country and on IPs.

I do not support net neutrality. Internet should be a contract between customer and internet provider(IP). If u want net neutral internet sign such contract with ur IP. Don't force such a contract on the whole country and on IPs.

You have the power to block any website with your browser. When you have the power you will make informed choices that is good for you. You cannot say the same about others.

You have the power to block any website with your browser. When you have the power you will make informed choices that is good for you. You cannot say the same about others.
So u know what is good for others. All hail 'mu2cents'. Please be our fuhrer. Make us all ur slaves, cause we do not know what is good for us.

Are u talking about free basics? I'm aganist free basics, but I'm against net neutality as well.

Back
Top Bottom