What's new

To All Bangladeshi fans

I believe I have entertained you enough already.. Keep these things in mind..

1. Next time, you choose your words very carefully if you even dare in your dreams to speak against any particular region of India, being an Indian yourself. There are people here, like me, who will ensure that you eat each and every loose talk, and you should apologize.

2. In context of this thread, it was very much necessary to make the Indian cricket team feel the shame, back in 1996..At least the crowd in Eden Gardens had that nationalism in them to do it. Just think of how Indian cricket improved after that. A jolt was necessary.I don't really support vandalism, but I will call that a necessary evil. Hope you can see through that..
First thing first ... you cant make me eat my words ....
second ... if you can't take a joke it's not my fcuking problem.

We arent crying. We feel betrayed. Even ranatunga thinks icc is indian cricket council. Was he crying?

Then maybe Bangladesh should have stood its ground like Pakistan, Sri Lanka and not voted in favour of this whole "big three" nonsense. Its too late now, bhugto as we say in urdu.

Then maybe Bangladesh should have stood its ground like Pakistan, Sri Lanka and not voted in favour of this whole "big three" nonsense. Its too late now, bhugto as we say in urdu.

another vote would have made no difference... it is called diplomacy...
You do what benefits your country the most, sometimes what is best is not always what is fair..

First thing first ... you cant make me eat my words ....
I already did that..I will leave it to your comprehension abilities to figure..
second ... if you can't take a joke it's not my fcuking problem.
At this moment, the very best that you are doing is making a joke out of yourself..

I already did that..I will leave it to your comprehension abilities to figure..

At this moment, the very best that you are doing is making a joke out of yourself..
Don't be butt hurt .. I think that's something you guys still share with Bangladeshis.

Umpiring did go in favor of India, even Mahmudullah's decision could have been reversed on account of benefit of doubt. But even if it is only 1 decision, it was an important one which is worth 20-30 runs... a huge deal when playing a knockout game.

Even if 100 percent revenue came from India, it still should not justify literally controlling the whole cricket body. At the end of the day just like rest of the cricketing world needs the revenue generated from India, India also needs rest of the cricketing world since they cannot play the game by themselves. Absolute power can never be good for the game.

What exactly are you suggesting ? Say it loud and clear.. Match fixing ? ICC sold out to India, right under the nose of a thousand people and all the participating nations ? What is it that you are accusing ?

I used to think, that one is innocent until proven guilty..You sound completely other way around!!

What is it that you are saying ? Bangladesh lost to India in QF with a margin of hundred runs. Before that Bangladesh lost a bunch of other matches while India has lost none..

Now that Bangladesh has now lost to India, so there must be some conspiracy going on ? What is the basis of all this gibberish, may I ask ?

Don't be butt hurt .. I think that's something you guys still share with Bangladeshis.

Butthurt ? About what ? Care to explain that ? Sucking it up is bitter, I understand, but its you who went that way, not me. And now all that you can say is some idiotic terms that you have learnt over the internet, found in urban dictionaries.

As I said, the joke is on you, and with each every post you just manage to make a bigger joker and ignorant fool out of yourself..

Butthurt ? About what ? Care to explain that ? Sucking it up is bitter, I understand, but its you who went that way, not me. And now all that you can say is some idiotic terms that you have learnt over the internet, found in urban dictionaries.

As I said, the joke is on you, and with each every post you just manage to make a bigger joker and ignorant fool out of yourself..
Yeah the joke is on me and you are laughing. Take a rosogulla and chill.

BTW what exactly p!ssed you off? What I said was just a joke .... and all of a sudden you jumped in with I don't know what.

It was just a joke.....
nothing but some friendly trolling. I apologize if you felt offended.
I'll delete them if you want to me to.
Its alright.
You do what you feel right..
Nationalism is something that is not specific to any region.Its omnipresent. That's what it makes India the greatest democracy in the World. :)

Its alright.
You do what you feel right..
Nationalism is something that is not specific to any region.Its omnipresent. That's what it makes India the greatest democracy in the World. :)
Sorry for the misunderstanding earlier.... nationalism does cut across region but lately people tried to mix religious concentration into the mix. Hence my outburst at one of the "SECULAR" states.

bd members.. how are you going to spin Indias defeat in next match?

Sorry for the misunderstanding earlier.... nationalism does cut across region but lately people tried to mix religious concentration into the mix. Hence my outburst at one of the "SECULAR" states.

Its alright, as someone has said, small, small things often happen in big countries..

Lets cheer for India in the upcoming semis..yeah ?

Enjoy..

bd members.. how are you going to spin Indias defeat in next match?
bahut dino baad dikha Sambha tu. Kaisa hai

Its alright, as someone has said, small, small things often happen in big countries..

Lets cheer for India in the upcoming semis..yeah ?

Enjoy..

I so want to see another mauka ad just for the sake of Pakistanis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom