What's new

To All Bangladeshi fans

Not very fair but not black. Most are Brown to dark brown. Some look Indo-European, some look Tibeto-Burman, some are very fair, some are dark, some looks Chinese, some South Indians. Its very very mixed colored country in the world.

He is a Bangladeshi businessman.

View attachment 205225

He is also Bangladeshi. Is he black? He looks European.

View attachment 205227

He is also Bangladeshi.

View attachment 205226

ALL of them look like bangladeshis. Your inferiority complex is typical of south Asia where everybody believes they look European. As if looking European is a God's gift. It's not your skin colour and looks but your worth that counts.

Both of you, stop it. Its getting rather clumsy now.

Thanks. I will let you know if I ever need your advice.

I see BD fans crying all over social media.This is in response to them.

Dear Bangladeshi Fans, Make your self familiar with the rules of cricket. A ball pitched outside leg cannot be given lbw, so Raina was not out, if you still think he was out then you need to get familiar with the rules of cricket.
Secondly, Mahmadullah was out there is absolutely no evidence that Dhawan's foot touched the rope. Prove it with visual evidence instead of your emotional whims.
Kayes was out in the first over, Raina and Dhawan appealed for it and still the umpire didn't give him out. Because he must have not heard the sound, and if you guys say that players didn't appeal then According to the rules even if a single player appeals umpire can give the player out.

Bangladesh qualified for the quarterfinals with the same kind of dismissal against England's Chris Jordan, I guess that time you didn't have any problem because it was in favour of Bangladesh. So firstly Bangladesh wouldn't have qualified for the quarters if the so called rubbish umpires hadn't given Jordan out. Don't try to sound like a victim when in reality every Cricket team suffers a decision against them, I guess this is your first time so its hard for you guys to digest.

Even if rohit would have been given out, we still would have scored atleast 280 which was enough against Bangladesh because the match was played in MCG which is a big ground and not in New Zealand where mis-hits will go for six. So quit making excuses.
Your captain Mortaza is trying to sound like a victim so that people dont blame him for the loss. He is deflecting Bangladesh's poor performance by blaming it on the umpires

Also the last time when Bangladesh lost to Pakistan in Asia cup there were similar reactions. Don't create an image of Sore losers. Your team made your country proud, Accept the defeat and move on
It's no use! Losers will be losers! :P Did you guys notice a sudden increase in the emission of hot methane and greenhouse gasses from the East soon after the match and which still continues till today adding to global warming?

Last edited:
At least better in ranking than our 1.5 b strong corrupted neighbour.

Better in ranking and corrupted neighbor? You bangladeshis take a course in natural comedy? You lost a game which you do not have any right playing in the first place. ICC letting the clown bangladeshi cricket team play in a WC was an insult to all other teams. Get over your loss. Nobody gives a damn.

Better in ranking and corrupted neighbor? You bangladeshis take a course in natural comedy? You lost a game which you do not have any right playing in the first place. ICC letting the clown bangladeshi cricket team play in a WC was an insult to all other teams. Get over your loss. Nobody gives a damn.

Still upset that you losers lost to India in the QF? given the fact that in 40 years bangladesh has only lost in cricket, and every other game, losing must be a common feeling in bangladesh. I don't understand who lets minnows like bangladesh play in WC and ruin the tournament.

Thanks. I will let you know if I ever need your advice.

Advice, by definition, is guidance or counseling provided as a recommendation for the sake of betterment of the person to whom it is being provided to, not the case here..I don't give advices to anybody and everybody.

This, on the other hand is a fair and simple pointer towards your actions which looks like an inch away from racism and thereby vulgarity.

Next time, you try to say something intelligent, make sure you match the quotient as well.

Advice, by definition, is guidance or counseling provided as a recommendation for the sake of betterment of the person to whom it is being provided to, not the case here..I don't give advices to anybody and everybody.

This, on the other hand is a fair and simple pointer towards your actions which looks like an inch away from racism and thereby vulgarity.

Next time, you try to say something intelligent, make sure you match the quotient as well.

Your comprehension skills are as poor as your grammar.

Nobody appointed you a judge here. So why don't you simply mind your own f***ing business?

In first place bangalis don't deserve to play in WC don't know why they get all this they are monows of minow and minow never cries

I see BD fans crying all over social media.This is in response to them.

Dear Bangladeshi Fans, Make your self familiar with the rules of cricket. A ball pitched outside leg cannot be given lbw, so Raina was not out, if you still think he was out then you need to get familiar with the rules of cricket.
Secondly, Mahmadullah was out there is absolutely no evidence that Dhawan's foot touched the rope. Prove it with visual evidence instead of your emotional whims.
Kayes was out in the first over, Raina and Dhawan appealed for it and still the umpire didn't give him out. Because he must have not heard the sound, and if you guys say that players didn't appeal then According to the rules even if a single player appeals umpire can give the player out.

Bangladesh qualified for the quarterfinals with the same kind of dismissal against England's Chris Jordan, I guess that time you didn't have any problem because it was in favour of Bangladesh. So firstly Bangladesh wouldn't have qualified for the quarters if the so called rubbish umpires hadn't given Jordan out. Don't try to sound like a victim when in reality every Cricket team suffers a decision against them, I guess this is your first time so its hard for you guys to digest.

Even if rohit would have been given out, we still would have scored atleast 280 which was enough against Bangladesh because the match was played in MCG which is a big ground and not in New Zealand where mis-hits will go for six. So quit making excuses.
Your captain Mortaza is trying to sound like a victim so that people dont blame him for the loss. He is deflecting Bangladesh's poor performance by blaming it on the umpires

Also the last time when Bangladesh lost to Pakistan in Asia cup there were similar reactions. Don't create an image of Sore losers. Your team made your country proud, Accept the defeat and move on

Did you post your letter on social media?

Back
Top Bottom