What's new

TLP chief Saad Hussain Rizvi arrested in Lahore, Protests, and related

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I would like to see PMIK move to Peshawar or Mianwali as I think he is now in danger of a momin of the Ishq-e-Rasool(SAW) deciding to do the right thing in the service of almighty. Think Salman Taseer, think President of Egypt Anwar el Sadat. I certainly would not now trust the normal security detail.

Bajwa better hand select guys from the SSG or he is also in danger to fall from the bulets of a Ishq-e-Rasool(SAW).

@Norwegian I don't find this fcuckin funny. We can have our political differances but this is not good for anybody who wishes Pakistan well.

In these very forums I have been screaming about this for well near a decade. Now you can see the battle developing between the state and the defenders of Ishq-e-Rasool(SAW).

And anybody doubting is more then welcome to go and discuss with these guys that they are not espousing Ishq-e-Rasool(SAW) but that the state is. See the reaction.

It is question of belief. Their belief is they are the true, yes TRUE defenders of Islam and sipahi of Ishq-e-Rasool(SAW).

Anybody who has read European history will know they went through centuries of mass bloodshed and wars of religion. Between catholics and protestatants, between catholics and hugenots, between themselves. Europe tore itself apart. Until centuries of bloodshed they wore out and decided.

Religion. Let's keep it in private space. And birth of secularism. That is why the once mighty pope now rules only Vatican. A tiny area size of a cricket field in centre of Roman. All other temporal power rests with European secular governments.

@Joe Shearer @saiyan0321
When you talk about secularism among Pakistanis the debate always end up with: look at India, Israel and so on. Secularism is an alien concept to Muslims because Islam makes no distinction between politics and religion.
Personally I would like to see PMIK move to Peshawar or Mianwali as I think he is now in danger of a momin of the Ishq-e-Rasool(SAW) deciding to do the right thing in the service of almighty. Think Salman Taseer, think President of Egypt Anwar el Sadat. I certainly would not now trust the normal security detail.
Yeah just run away, hide from Muslim extremists instead of confronting them for who they are: a bunch of fascist losers.
Who is TLP to dictate govt? Has everybody forgotten Imran Khan's most viewed first speech at the UN? It was all about defence of Islam and prophet Muhammad. And you think a Muslim extremist would kill him just because he disagrees with TLP?

Last edited:

Bajwa better hand select guys from the SSG or he is also in danger to fall from the bulets of a Ishq-e-Rasool(SAW).

@Norwegian I don't find this fcuckin funny. We can have our political differances but this is not good for anybody who wishes Pakistan well.

I can tell you what will happen brother. Talks, apologies, blood money, a strongly worded statement on France and that's it.
Back to normal.

So now all these fake Islamic parties are showing thier true colours, they clearly want Pakistan to be destabilised, these munafiqs are a laughing stock, they have tarnished Pakistans image and Islam more than anybody else.

pti handled it badly.The dust had settled down after the initial tlp protest.plenty of people were raising their voice against their violence and ill behaviour after their videos of violence went on twitter.But today's operation gave them a huge boost out of nowhere.Their twitter trend had almost gone down and now they are trending with almost 400k tweets or something and roads are being blocked again.

When you talk about secularism among Pakistanis the debate always end up with: look at India, Israel and so on. Secularism is an alien concept to Muslims because Islam makes no distinction between politics and religion.

Yeah just run away, hide from Muslim extremists instead of confronting them for who they are: a bunch of fascist losers.
Who is TLP to dictate govt? Has everybody forgotten Imran Khan's most viewed first speech at the UN? It was all about defence of Islam and prophet Muhammad. And you think a Muslim extremist will kill him just because he disagrees with TLP?
Yeh. Your in Norway and I am safe in UK. Easy for us to talk and show fists. Those fcukers of Ishq-e-Rasool(SAW)are stir crazy. Remember that police guard Qadri who shot Salman Taseer?

In these situations I would rely on blood links and tribal affiliations. I have been to Pakistan and i know how much that can count. When I was there they called me all sort of names because they knew I was lapsed Muslim but they told me nobody would dare touch me. I was the son of our great grandad. That was all it was.

Back to normal.
No, unfortunately it is never back to normal. Tomorrow some other European country will burn Quran or disrespect prophet Muhammad, and then we will again see scores of radical Muslims back on streets again with demands to expel ambassador, halt trade with the said country. All these problems are not coming from the West but from inside extremely radicalized Pakistani Muslim society. Unless it is moderated with sweeping reforms, there is no such thing as back to normal.

Now every religious party is demanding expulsion of France's ambassador and also calling for beheading of blasphemer and asking for qisas

Last edited:
No, unfortunately it is never back to normal. Tomorrow some other European country will burn Quran or disrespect prophet Muhammad, and then we will again see scores of radical Muslims back on streets again with demands to expel ambassador, halt trade with the said country. All these problems are not coming from the West but from inside extremely radicalized Pakistani Muslim society. Unless it is moderated with sweeping reforms, there is no such thing as back to normal.

Yep it’s a cycle. I will say however anyone remember the last time this happened in KPK? It was worse and we still got over it.

pti handled it badly.The dust had settled down after the initial tlp protest.plenty of people were raising their voice against their violence and ill behaviour after their videos of violence went on twitter.But today's operation gave them a huge boost out of nowhere.Their twitter trend had almost gone down and now they are trending with almost 400k tweets or something and roads are being blocked again.
When govt blocked social media on Friday to stop TLP organizing, every Pakistani was calling it against freedom of speech and cursing the govt. Now that TLP has reorganized with free and open social media, even Indian accounts are supporting on going protests.
This is all happening because Pakistanis can't make up their minds. They want fitna of TLP gone without sacrificing anything for it.

Pakistani state right now:
images (12).jpeg

Yep it’s a cycle.
Exactly. So unless Pakistani society is changed from the inside, moderated, deradicalized, cleansed of extremist elements, there is never really going back to normal.
TLP took to streets on Khatam Nabuwwat issue in 2017, Asia Masih issue in 2018, French issue in 2020 and current ongoing crisis in 2021 after their leaders arrest. This circle of violence will never stop no matter how many Islamic organizations / parties are banned. There is always a new one to take the formers place.

When govt blocked social media on Friday to stop TLP organizing, every Pakistani was calling it against freedom of speech and cursing the govt. Now that TLP has reorganized with free and open social media, even Indian accounts are supporting on going protests.
This is all happening because Pakistanis can't make up their minds. They want fitna of TLP gone without sacrificing anything for it.

Buddy we Pakistanis can only blame ourselves, majority don't like to progress, instead listen to these twisted warped mullahs who brainwash the public for thier own selfish greed, Pakistan needs a major DNA correction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom