What's new

TLP chief Saad Hussain Rizvi arrested in Lahore, Protests, and related

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see he hasnt taken his firing from the job too well.
Hypocrite of the highest order.
even MTJ silence is disturbing.
May Allah swt have mercy on pakistan
yes he is definitely salty.I thought he was one of the better minds

Damn it. Full blown civil war it is?
Read this from another thread -

We have no way to varify any specific claim. However if it has happened I am not surprised. When the army was first deployed to FATA after TTP soldiers deserted. This is on record despite the army covering it up.

Think about this. If a believing soldier is pushed between his loyalty to the army GHQ and man made constitution of Pakistan or Ishq-e-Rasool(SAW) who do you think will prevail. The officer commanding or almighty?

You already know the answer ...

Ps. One of the reasons the state always goes wobbly against such Ishq-e-Rasool(SAW) groups is the danger of soldiers and security personnel defecting causing a existential crisis. All it needs is some mullah general and you will have a civil war on your hands.

Damn it. Full blown civil war it is?
this time i am definitely scared.Things were going terrible economy wise and now this.2 options remain
gov and tlp come to some sort of agreement or state police and military steps up and we have a full confrontation.

یااللہ پاکستان پر رحم فرما اور حالات کو مزید خراب ہونے سے بچا لے۔ اگر تو تحریک لبیک والے حق پر ہیں اور واقعی میں آپ صل اللہ علیہ و ال وسلم کی ناموس کی خاطر نکلے ہیں تو ان کو کامیاب کر اور اگر ان کا مقصد انتشار پھیلانا ہے تو انہیں تباہ کر دے۔ آمین
All we can do is pray. May Allah guide us.

this time i am definitely scared.Things were going terrible economy wise and now this.2 options remain
gov and tlp come to some sort of agreement or state police and military steps up and we have a full confrontation.
I want 2nd one cause after some incident in france etc happens they will come on roads again.

this is going to be huge blowback for PTI gov. State needs to step up here.
I am not liking the way things are going.

In these very forums I have been screaming about this for well near a decade. Now you can see the battle developing between the state and the defenders of Ishq-e-Rasool(SAW).

And anybody doubting is more then welcome to go and discuss with these guys that they are not espousing Ishq-e-Rasool(SAW) but that the state is. See the reaction.

It is question of belief. Their belief is they are the true, yes TRUE defenders of Islam and sipahi of Ishq-e-Rasool(SAW).

Anybody who has read European history will know they went through centuries of mass bloodshed and wars of religion. Between catholics and protestatants, between catholics and hugenots, between themselves. Europe tore itself apart. Until centuries of bloodshed they wore out and decided.

Religion. Let's keep it in private space. And birth of secularism. That is why the once mighty pope now rules only Vatican. A tiny area size of a cricket field in centre of Roman. All other temporal power rests with European secular governments.

@Joe Shearer @saiyan0321

Last edited:
I want 2nd one cause after some incident in france etc happens they will come on roads again.
I know it easy for us to second guess. I was watching a report on ex Prime Ministers of UK. They were all interviewed and they were asked did they feel like giving advice to the Prime Minister in power. Their answe was no. They said when they were in office every hour of the days memos were landing on their desk carrying reports on all manner of critical issues. This intelligence and information that pours into the PM's office is classified and is basis of decision making.

Therefore we have no idea what is right now going on in PM Office. Maybe they have recieved reports of unease within the ranks of the army over Ishq-e-Rasool(SAW) HQ is jittery. Even police DIG's will be giving intel reports. That information will be basis of action the government takes.

Also intel reports from ISI about other political parties like PMLN or JUIF using this opportunity to cause trouble. Or even the powerfull corrupt groups that NAB has been afterjoin into cause trouble so the attention of the state deflects from this. There is even foreign governments using this opportunity.

Thus it is not as straight forward as it looks to us. I pesonally would love a head on crash and these bas*tartds are crushed one for all. But we don't have like I said the full picture. Only goverment has so let's see what happens.

But sure we all should be concerned. Besides anything what image does this give the world. It merely confirms the image the world has of Pakistan. As a primitive crazed place full of extremists mobs.

Ahl e hadees are also more Into the feeling of ishq and tahafuz e namoos but still there is a sense and a thought process which do not allow such actions... KP is majority ahl e hadees.

Barelvis are more violent than other sects that I knew before.

This is a minority from the majority. Don't make this a sect issue.
Go look at the TTP, Jamaat-ul-Ahrar, Sipah-e-Sahaba etc, you know the ones who beheaded tribal elders, beheaded policeman, beheaded Pakistani soldiers, bombed up and down Pakistan, slaughtered tourists, raped women in the name of nikah etc. What sect do they belong to?
Just because these lunatics have done something wrong doesn't mean you go around labelling Brelvis as violent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom