What's new

TLP chief Saad Hussain Rizvi arrested in Lahore, Protests, and related

Status
Not open for further replies.
so these accounts told tlp goons to kidnap and murder policemen .
Might or might not be the case. I was just referring to choice of words in the trend. Trying to project a protest as a "Civil War" and celebrating it.

KP and Baluchistan watching Sindh and Punjab while thinking, what's the hell is happening there....

And when there is talk of extremism we all tend to point towards KP.
Kp and bakichistan don't have majority of barelvi sect. Where punjab is mostly barelvi and you will find barelvi in karachi also. All ashiqan e rasool are barelvi.

Kp and bakichistan don't have majority of barelvi sect. Where punjab is mostly barelvi and you will find barelvi in karachi also. All ashiqan e rasool are barelvi.

Ahl e hadees are also more Into the feeling of ishq and tahafuz e namoos but still there is a sense and a thought process which do not allow such actions... KP is majority ahl e hadees.

Barelvis are more violent than other sects that I knew before.

Just In. New message of Saad Hussain for the Majlis e Shura of TLP. "Immediately call off the protest near Masjid Rehmatulil Alameen"
The government still needs to submit the reference against TLP in Supreme Court to get them banned as they an ECP registered party.
The events of today will provide them with good evidence to get a verdict in their favour. Small trouble for a bigger benefit!?

So India is supporting terrorist once again?

That's our bad, bajwa proberly didn't kiss modi's feet hard enough... We must remain steadfast and never waiver from bajwa's peace doctrine staying ignorant to our neighbour's nefarious designs is our establishments masterstroke..

Last edited:
Pakistan is 70% Brelvi and all the different Brelvi groups will support TLP. It is going to be very hard for the state to contain these lot. Maybe TLP won't be banned permanently after an agreement that they will not resort to any violence and will always protest with permissions in place.

I hope they are dealt with like TTP not like TLP..TLP is punjabi form OF TTP..any weakness now will have grave consequences
As u said they are from punjab so it will not work and will backfire. Government and pti will face dust according to the master plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom