What's new

TLP chief Saad Hussain Rizvi arrested in Lahore, Protests, and related

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need such 40 more letters

174067077_10158071545919033_3642884667548751896_n.jpg

The noises are coming back, didn't you heard them --- I have asked a Turk, I will post his response.
I don't think most Pakistani's understand Turks. Honestly. I have been To Turkey fair few times. The problem with Pakistani's is when they hear "Turks" they think Ertugrul Ghazi, Ottoman Calipha or Sultan Erdogan.

But let me make this clear. 90% of Turks are gora Europeans. I don;t care about this "gora" thing but I know lots of Pakistani's do look at the world from this prism. Erdogan has been in power for 20 years now. For 10 of those years he has had absolute power. Since the last 5 years you might even call him a electeded dictator.

So here is a quick rundown of Turkey. The country is almost like any other European country. Istanbul is more like London then Islamabad. The Turks are a western people. Alcohol is on sale, pubs everywhere, women can walk around with mini skirts.

I don't think most Pakistani's understand Turks. Honestly. I have been To Turkey fair few times. The problem with Pakistani's is when they hear "Turks" they think Ertugrul Ghazi, Ottoman Calipha or Sultan Erdogan.

But let me make this clear. 90% of Turks are gora Europeans. I don;t care about this "gora" thing but I know lots of Pakistani's do look at the world from this prism. Erdogan has been in power for 20 years now. For 10 of those years he has had absolute power. Since the last 5 years you might even call him a electeded dictator.

So here is a quick rundown of Turkey. The country is almost like any other European country. Istanbul is more like London then Islamabad. The Turks are a western people. Alcohol is on sale, pubs everywhere, women can walk around with mini skirts.

Video unavailable
This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

you have been there few times and I personally know Turks for many years -- you said ask any Turk, I asked and posted his response, you didn't bother responding to that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom