What's new

TLP chief Saad Hussain Rizvi arrested in Lahore, Protests, and related

Status
Not open for further replies.
high on religious righteousness, even state cant challenge this ideology
Very well said. Pick up the Quran and cite the prophets name [pbuh] suddenly gives you power. You can challange anything, the courts, the police, the state because you now answer to a higher entity. Loyalty to the Pakistani state is nothing compared to loyalty to the almighty.

Then the state not wanting to look less pious begins to bend and d*ck measuring starts ....
Ham teri maan ko bula letay hen ...All Pakistanis will get their *icks out infront of ur mother the one she gets horny for will decide that one is pious muslim. How would we know who she is horny ... Bitch gota be bare chest ... Her hard nipples will be sign.

You have committed Kufr major Kufr ... Joh teri maan ka yaar tujjay ziyada pasand ho us say pooch leh.
This guy is better Muslim then I. Need I say more?

This guy is better Muslim then I. Need I say more?

The way you wrote it was very disrespectful. When a Muslim speaks about Allah, he should do so with respect. You are like 59 years old and a lawyer by profession, surely you should have better sense than to type like that. On these threads you are constantly complaining about "uneducated" TLP supporters, our soldiers being recruited from a lower class background but you, an educated person, are doing such things.

What was written about your mother was disgusting no doubt. His wrong however doesn't excuse yours or vice versa.

Ham teri maan ko bula letay hen ...All Pakistanis will get their *icks out infront of ur mother the one she gets horny for will decide that one is pious muslim. How would we know who she is horny ... Bitch gota be bare chest ... Her hard nipples will be sign.

You have committed Kufr major Kufr ... Joh teri maan ka yaar tujjay ziyada pasand ho us say pooch leh.

Yeh maaa chod Kafir heh ... Behan chod aksiriat is forum mein chupay Kafiroon ki heh yehni Munafiqoon ki
@AgNoStiC MuSliM @waz @Foxtrot Alpha why is this brelvi molvi sahb allowed back over and over again? Islam or Pakistan ka naam roshan krane ke liay?
The greatest problem with having a Islamic Republic is how everything in the final analysis ends up with contest on who is a better Muslim, d*ck measuring contest. Everybody ends up pulling their d*ck out to prove who is more pious. Since nobody can call Allah down to decide the winner the d*ck measurement just goes on, and on.

The country is burning because TLP think they are better Muslims, PMIK claims his govedrnment are better Muslims [which is why he was dishing out scholarships on Rehmat-ul-Alamin. You had Buzdar, Mahmod Khan also dishing out in a televised ceremony Rehmat-ul-Alamin Scholarships in a desperate attempt to convey that they are better Muslims then TLP. This sort of environment leads to a pathetic national circle jerk with all trying to out do each other. The truth is nobody can judge who is a better Muslim. That will be decided after they go upstairs.

Even the media are at it. Go to 5:00 and you will see Mr Shakir indulging in it. This is first driven by fear and secondly to look good in front of the public. All this is not healthy for any society.

same with this one same coin different currency

Last edited:
Liberal jahils and mullah jahils two sides of the same coin which Muslims must face
If you report such people they are sanitized by deleting their filth instead of labeling and keeping it to make an example for other to take heed from.

Last edited:
Liberal jahils and mullah jahils two sides of the same coin which Muslims must face

As the saying goes "too many chefs spoil the broth". Simplify the national narrative to make everyone come together. It means all 3 sides need to put their ego aside, recognize the dark triad at work.

Why this if that baster called off the protest....? Or is that letter fake ??
Looks like those special letters. They make you sign at the safe house, on an empty paper, either with a healthy doses of smacks or if you are a pro, you just sign it with tea and biscuits. LOL!!!

The way you wrote it was very disrespectful. When a Muslim speaks about Allah, he should do so with respect. You are like 59 years old and a lawyer by profession, surely you should have better sense than to type like that. On these threads you are constantly complaining about "uneducated" TLP supporters, our soldiers being recruited from a lower class background but you, an educated person, are doing such things.

What was written about your mother was disgusting no doubt. His wrong however doesn't excuse yours or vice versa.
Numerous I agree in that I personally would not write it the way it was written. However I would not judge my friend @Indus Pakistan . That is between him and his creator. Also I was able to read what he wrote and distill from it his main narrative minus the colorful language. As muslims we miss one of the most important parts of our religion and its meaning, self submission to the will of Allah. That is the core of being a muslim. Reflect upon your own deeds and actions. This means as a muslim we are extremely tolerant of others, while being intolerant of ourselves. The sad part is Muslims keep expressing we need to go back to the Prophets time. Yet they create a caricature of his amazing acts and personality. They fail to realize how much of a revolutionary he was. He upended old notions of the society. He was willing to learn, change his mind evolve, listen and include. All these amazing values today's muslim sacrifice on some weird notion of puritanical mindset. Our love and fear of Allah has no room for us to be puritanical. Zero. Yet we pursue the same path as a Christians pursued before us.

In zaalimo ne Ishq e Nabi ko bohot nuqsaan pohnchaya Hy... Aik taraf jahan ham sab ko Aashiq e rasool hona chaahye, ab ye lafz aik lehaaz se mazak ban gya in KY haatho. Ab Inki waja se memes ban rahe hy Kay motorcycle or gaadian andhar krlo bahir Aashiq e rasool ghom rahy.

In zaalimo ne Ishq e Nabi ko bohot nuqsaan pohnchaya Hy... Aik taraf jahan ham sab ko Aashiq e rasool hona chaahye, ab ye lafz aik lehaaz se mazak ban gya in KY haatho. Ab Inki waja se memes ban rahe hy Kay motorcycle or gaadian andhar krlo bahir Aashiq e rasool ghom rahy.
I know a guy who is a young lad UK born BUT follows khadim rizvi. I asked him what have you done to france at the cost of harming Pakistan? people died and property of poor people destroyed and people in general were harmed which goes against the teachings of Aqa Ji صلى الله عليه وسلم. The guy never answered my question and blocked me, so when I see him face to face I will be having words with him.

Last edited:
If they get too violent army will probably intervene. The long term solution is to stop Saudi run madrassas and mosques but half our establishment wants to retire in the US or Saudi Arabia so they're reluctant to do that.
I think the problem is that the powers who want to malign and destabilize Pakistan have found a very profound nerve to hit us at. I.e ishq e rasool. Ishq e rasool ranges from the clean shaven to the bearded mullah. And a good variety of them claim ishq e rasool despite having very superficial knowledge of what the rasool(alaihi salam) actually taught us. They commit open shirk, bida and all sorts of grave/peer worshipping, child abuse and then claim to be ashiq e rasool and get away with it. As it lets them win sympathy from populace.

So yea ignorance and mad supposed "ishq e rasool" is a problem.

Not saying loving the Prophet(S.A.W) is a bad thing. But ignorance and then arrogance upon that ignorance is bad indeed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom