What's new

TLP chief Saad Hussain Rizvi arrested in Lahore, Protests, and related

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people would not like to acknowledge this but TLP cadre believes in takfir hence they resort to violence against fellow citizens and LEAs. This is the same mindset which was the basis of TTP where considered everyone an apostate because people didn't side with their ideology of hatred. Imagine asking a fellow policemen to chant slogans of labaik in a country which is predominantly muslim, is literally knows as Islamic Republic and has enacted most of the islamic laws. I'd say banning them is the first step towards the right direction even when it makes some people angry.

Sir, we have 112 wounded cops and 2 shaheed cops. These thugs were to be countered with bullets and bazookas. Next day Rangers were called in. The DHA, Cavalry and Cantt side were open all the times since you know who protects it.

Monday night, I saw helpless traffic cops arguing with these stick wielding thugs. A spark here or there could have ignited flames any time. Some angry and frustrated drivers among public forcing their way into streets and gaps. Public lost precious time stranded on the roads going here and there in frenzy. The next morning I saw cars parked on side of roads in awkward manner. I can imagine that families left cars over night on roads and reached home on foot perhaps.

I do agree with your point however as ramming vehicles, using molotovs, firing at these thugs - all options were there. This was a religious mob. They would have started calling their dead as " shaheeds " and shahadat for these fanatics is more favorable than living a tough honest life in this world. Hundreds more would have joined instantly ready to lay their lives to get a place in heaven.

One would think twice before making shaheeds out of them.
this is why i had suggested in my earlier post - blast away some stink grenades.... Back in 2010 when i was working at the mall, we had kids these teenage high school boys throwing away stink bombs in the middle of mall & ran away. The smell was horrible & disgusting, you would want to puke your guts out.

Unlike smoke grenade or tear gas you can't pick up the cannister & toss it back towards the LEA / Police force since it is liquid base formula....

Since you brought up the topic so i went looking for some options for Non Lethal weapons for crowd control. Turns out IDF had it in use already for controlling Palestinians

I present you 'Skunk'

Last edited:
Salaam

Is the hospital controlled by France?

Islamically speaking, would it matter whether it is controlled by France or not? It's a hospital. These people have no excuse whatsoever for such barbarity.

Mind you I get the point you are making.

Last edited:
Banning them is not enough. We need justice. Hang everyone of these cavemen terrorist, shoot them on site, have army APCs run them over. Only then nation will see justice.

Another lesson but 50k % sure nothing will be learnt again , if u feed non state elements eventually they will
Bite you in your bum , thick leadership
Could never get thru this their head “
Too holy to name anyone “

Im waiting for the day TLP digs Mohammed Ali Jinnah out of his grave because he was a kafir. Maybe most Pakistanis do deserve this and want this, the rest better get out or create a breakaway country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom