What's new

TLP chief adamant on French envoy expulsion, says Sheikh Rashid

JackTheRipper

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Interior minister says he convinced religious outfit that matter of French embassy would be taken up in parliament

SR-41633164174-0.jpg

Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid has revealed that Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) Chief Saad Rizvi was adamant on the matter of expulsion of the French ambassador during negotiations between the government and the religious outfit.

His statement comes days after prominent cleric Mufti Muneebur Rehman had claimed that the TLP did not demand closure of the French embassy and expulsion of its envoy.

Rashid while addressing a ceremony in Lahore on Thursday said he convinced the detained TLP chief that the issue of expelling the French envoy will be taken up in parliament.

Responding to a question, the minister said he had been directed by Prime Minister Imran Khan that only one minister will speak about the matter of the TLP and added that the government committed to implementing the agreement reached with the religious party.

The government last Sunday had successfully reached an agreement with the religious outfit, putting an end to a 10-day protest. The pact came after around two weeks of clashes that left at least seven policemen dead and scores injured on both sides.

The announcement was made at a news conference in Islamabad where Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi, National Assembly Speaker Asad Qaiser, Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs Ali Mohammad Khan, Mufti Muneebur Rehman as well as TLP members Mufti Ghulam Abbas Faizi and Mufti Mohammad Ameer were present.

The negotiating team did not divulge any further details which, the members said, would be revealed at “appropriate time”.

Speaking about other issues, Sheikh Rashid said he did not know who was involved in improving relations with the establishment.

"Ministries come and go. I have been in politics for 40 years and this is my 15th ministry. I am with Prime Minister Imran Khan and would continue to do so," he added.

The minister said that the PTI government will complete its constitutional term comfortably and will make all-out efforts to win the next general elections as well.

Pak government is so soft on these militant political parties.
To sort this mess just requires a single bullet to the head of the leader anonymously of course

Bullets are not the solution, but a stronger law and order.
Brother have you experienced law and order in Pakistan? I have. Trust me last I checked the price on getting away with murder was 17 lakh rupees. Both sides happy and judges to the chailwala paid.

So bullet is a much better cost effective solution

Brother have you experienced law and order in Pakistan? I have. Trust me last I chelated the price on getting away with murder was 17 lakh rupees. Both sides happy and judges to the chailwala paid.

So bullet is a much better cost effective solution

The only force which is justified is better trained and equipped riot police during day time and at night calm raids by special police commandos. Everything is available, question is if we want it, all this guys can be arrested now and brought to court. The root of this miserable lies in the dynamics of Pakistans pure economy, which was never the core issue political of any military junta or government.

Last edited:
Pak government is so soft on these militant political parties.
To sort this mess just requires a single bullet to the head of the leader anonymously of course
قرآن و حدیث پڑھنے والے ۱۵۰ سال پہلے انگریز کی گولی کھا کر، مالٹا اور کالے پانی کی جیل میں بھی حضور کے دین سے باز نہ آئے
سر ولیم مور نے برطانیہ کی پارلیمنٹ میں بتلا دیا کہ محمد کا قرآن اور اسکی تلوار ہمیں چین نہیں لینے دیتے
بے غیرتوں کی ملک میں نہ کل کمی تھی نہ آج
کل بھی انگریز کے وفادار آج بھی

قرآن و حدیث پڑھنے والے ۱۵۰ سال پہلے انگریز کی گولی کھا کر، مالٹا اور کالے پانی کی جیل میں بھی حضور کے دین سے باز نہ آئے
سر ولیم مور نے برطانیہ کی پارلیمنٹ میں بتلا دیا کہ محمد کا قرآن اور اسکی تلوار ہمیں چین نہیں لینے دیتے
بے غیرتوں کی ملک میں نہ کل کمی تھی نہ آج
کل بھی انگریز کے وفادار آج بھی
Interesting why don't you write that in English. Afraid? Fact is my beautiful Islam is hijacked by the TLP and ISIS and TTP and jahils support them backed by Indian and western money. Wonder why these TLP jahils only cause trouble in Pakistan but won't do their jihad in Kashmir or palaestine of Syria Iraq or anywhere where Muslim lands are occupied. Their jihad is in Muslim countries...wonder why....better money wink wink

i am very disappointed with IK govt the way they have accepted all demands of TLP it set a new precedent... we will see in future similar incidents over and over again because
1: if a group has danda and they can kill govt officials govt will listen them and they will do whatever demands are.
2: on the other hand if there is a peaceful political party they will crush it and eliminate it
3: few days back same govt ministers were ranting that TLP is backed by indians yet here we are now they are lifting ban from the same outfit ...debacles everywhere ....

i am very disappointed with IK govt the way they have accepted all demands of TLP it set a new precedent... we will see in future similar incidents over and over again because
1: if a group has danda and they can kill govt officials govt will listen them and they will do whatever demands are.
2: on the other hand if there is a peaceful political party they will crush it and eliminate it
3: few days back same govt ministers were ranting that TLP is backed by indians yet here we are now they are lifting ban from the same outfit ...debacles everywhere ....
Didn't we kick PTM out of mainstream
They didn't use religion ethno-nationalism

I believe misusing of religion for political purposes has become Pakistans kryptonite

Interesting why don't you write that in English. Afraid? Fact is my beautiful Islam is hijacked by the TLP and ISIS and TTP and jahils support them backed by Indian and western money. Wonder why these TLP jahils only cause trouble in Pakistan but won't do their jihad in Kashmir or palaestine of Syria Iraq or anywhere where Muslim lands are occupied. Their jihad is in Muslim countries...wonder why....better money wink wink
اردو میری مادری زبان اور آپکی بھی
انگریزی میں بات کرنا جرّات کا کام کب سے ہونے لگا؟
اسلام کو عمران نے ہائیجیک کمال کیا
ریاستِ مدینہ نہیں نظر آتی ؟
آپ اپنی ریاستِ مدینا کو چھوڑ کر کفار کے ممالک میں رہنا زیادہ پسند کرتے ہیں؟
Wonder why these TLP jahils only cause trouble in Pakistan but won't do their jihad in Kashmir
The PM of Pakistan says that whoever crosses LOC is a traitor

Last edited:
Their jihad is in Muslim countries...wonder why....better money wink wink

Its not about money
بڑھ کے خیبر سے ہے معرکہ دین و وطن
you dont understand
What have you and myself done for the honour of RasoolUllah???
Spending entire life according to the Standards and education of West and accusing Ulema of Jahalat is easy

اردو میری مادری زبان اور آپکی بھی
انگریزی میں بات کرنا جرّات کا کام کب سے ہونے لگا؟
اسلام کو عمران نے ہائیجیک کمال کیا
ریاستِ مدینہ نہیں نظر آتی ؟
آپ اپنی ریاستِ مدینا کو چھوڑ کر کفار کے ممالک میں رہنا زیادہ پسند کرتے ہیں؟

The PM of Pakistan says that whoever crosses LOC is a traitor
Then go to a forum where they use your madri zaban. Here everyone communicates in English. Maybe you molvies should focus on educatio rather than fitna.
I bet yiu don't pray and if yiu do I can say with 100% confidence you don't know the meaning of the namaz you recite. Neither does anyone in your family even if they pray 5 times a day. So spare me the madri zaban bs.
So swearing like your prophet shaytan razwi is correct ? Holding a country to hostage with Indian kaffir money is correct? Who pays the money for all these people on the street that you TLP (Tarike Lalu Party). You idiot even hijacked the word labayak..do u know what that means? And when the word is used? So please shut up and go back to swearing like your prophet razwi.
Its not about money
you dont understand
Spending entire life according to the Standards and education of West and accusing Ulema of Jahalat is easy
Its always about the money. Educate yourself. Why did the shaba not want power and your shaytan molvis drive land cruisers and hilux truck when the average man in Pakistan is struggling to feed his family. Grow up

Now you are not using your macro zabaan?? Software upgrade ?? Bloody Indian lovers
Its not about money
you dont understand
Prophet Muhammed pbuh doesn't need us to honour him...learn your deen. Islam doesn't need protecting. Learn your deen. Allah says he will protect it. Prophet pbuh has left this world and that's it. Read his last sermon and you will understand and then read what Abu bakar may Allah be pleased with him said over the Prophet body to remind Muslims.

People like you talk rubbish and forget that Islam is about

Kindness
Compassion
Mercy

You shytaans cause nothing but fitna.

Who will answer ti the families of the dead policemen...their widows and children?? You? I bet you will say they were kaffirs yet your molvis get money from Hindus.shame on you. Lanatis

Last edited:
I bet yiu don't pray and if yiu do I can say with 100% confidence you don't know the meaning of the namaz you recite. Neither does anyone in your family even if they pray 5 times a day. So spare me the madri zaban bs.

dear brother you dont know me, You dont know my understanding of Arabic language?
too much exaggeration

Then go to a forum where they use your madri zaban. Here everyone communicates in English. Maybe you molvies should focus on educatio rather than fitna.
So swearing like your prophet shaytan razwi is correct ? Holding a country to hostage with Indian kaffir money is correct? Who pays the money for all these people on the street that you TLP (Tarike Lalu Party). You idiot even hijacked the word labayak..do u know what that means? And when the word is used? So please shut up and go back to swearing like your prophet razwi.

Its always about the money. Educate yourself. Why did the shaba not want power and your shaytan molvis drive land cruisers and hilux truck when the average man in Pakistan is struggling to feed his family. Grow up

Now you are not using your macro zabaan?? Software upgrade ?? Bloody Indian lovers

Prophet Muhammed pbuh doesn't need us to honour him...learn your deen. Islam doesn't need protecting. Learn your deen. Allah says he will protect it. Prophet pbuh has left this world and that's it. Read his last sermon and you will understand and then read what Abu bakar may Allah be pleased with him said over the Prophet body to remind Muslims.

People like you talk rubbish and forget that Islam is about

Kindness
Compassion
Mercy

You shytaans cause nothing but fitna.

Who will answer ti the families of the dead policemen...their widows and children?? You? I bet you will say they were kaffirs yet your molvis get money from Hindus.shame on you. Lanatis
Bro these are like the kind of people who'll start liking isis if they come up with a political party
Just because they'll throw in Allah rusool somewhere even if they're burning down cities to the ground

I have seen these characters enough to know Thier mentality
They're obssesed with weird ideas that sound good in the air but not for practical purposes
This same guy like a true dumbass was saying covertly in another thread
People who dislike tlp= liberal/secular (which is stupid as tlp is far-right)
Which in turn makes them Ahmedis
Like they go from zero to 100 in seconds, they have no grey matter or don't like to use it

dear brother you dont know me, You dont know my understanding of Arabic language?
too much exaggeration
Oh I know you and your kind....

Trust me...if you k ew Arabic you would run away from the tlp jahils and go to the Islam of our beloved prophet pbuh

This is tlp Islam...tell me is this what prophet pbuh taught us? And this is the man you support?

Biggest enemies of Islam today in Pakistan is TLP. Supported by Indian and western money. France is just an excuse.

Back
Top Bottom