What's new

TLP Animals Vs RSS Goons !

Jahalat has no limits. They are copying the RSS where RSS is torturing muslims and asking them to chant jai Shri ram at the same time.
Police should have been allowed to use firearms. This is weakness of state for not allowing police to use firearms on these animals.

Last edited:
Jahalat has no limits. They are copying the RSS where RSS is torturing muslims and asking them to chant jai Shri ram at the same time.
Muslims should have been allowed to use firearms. This is weakness of state for not allowing police to use firearms on these animals.
State surrendered to thugs
this should be consider when someone was making this group overnight . someone rightly said PAKISTAN is very good to create proxies overnight but always failed to control them .
Ok bloody civilian, your concerns are noted
Now fall back in line

There's no difference between RSS and TLP
Both are the same thing
One comes with a beard other one with a khaki chadi

Salaam

Such a shameful situation especially considering it is being done in the name of RasulAllah pbuh.

I hope the one's making decisions on these matters know that this sort of thing will get worst as time goes on. These people are making a mockery of the deen.

I was sincerely hoping that some one fed up with this nonsense will get hold of a HGV and drive straight wherever these scumbags are in a crowd.

Like it happened in India where protestors were run over by government friends and family.

Your sincere hope and wish remains to emulate BJP in Pakistan.

Like it happened in India where protestors were run over by government friends and family.

Your sincere hope and wish remains to emulate BJP in Pakistan.
How many policemen were killed by those protesting farmers.... The martyred policemen were no relative of mine but surely would love to know how their relatives or comrades feel about their deaths. When some scumbags kill a a lawman doing his duty then forget about emulating its time for executing the obvious.

How many policemen were killed by those protesting farmers.... The martyred policemen were no relative of mine but surely would love to know how their relatives or comrades feel about their deaths. When some scumbags kill a a lawman doing his duty then forget about emulating its time for executing the obvious.

they are not rejoicing the violence that led to unfortunate and unforgivable incidents and accidents.

stop wishing and hoping for bloodshed 1000s of kms away.

اٹھا رہا ہے جو فتنے میری زمینوں میں
وہ سانپ ہم نے ہی پالا ہے آستینوں میں
حبیب جالب

The real snakes were nurtured between 1979-1989 when Pakistan VOLUNTARILY and without a real cause joined the war against the Soviets in Afghanistan. Unlike after 9/11 when Pakistan had no choice but to help America, in 1979 Pakistan had a choice and paid heavy price and continues to pay the price.
As for TLP vs RSS: I don't see RSS coming out every few months on the roads and destroying the economy and killing cops like turkey shoot. And, yes, I am aware of RSS activities.

TLP is not some Pakistani state supported entity: It is an organically grown organization as a result of the radicalization of the Pakistani society in the 1980s.

Back
Top Bottom