What's new

TLP Animals Vs RSS Goons !

You guys have memories like similar to a fish brain's. Some examples.

they had AK's
They fired on people
They beat up random people
they burned cars and property
They spread secternism
They used hate speeches
They threatened mass-violence
They did this dharna 6 times within a span of couple of years
They threatened bombings

although unfortunate this wasn't in result of random working going around beating up people, commiting valance this was due stampede

but find similarities between a political part and an extremist, sectarian group to win political games
mulk gaye bhaar me bus aa jaaye ganja

yeah I am from Lahore - moving capitols wont make a difference
these idiots ruin Lahore too and when they are not caged
they'll go around destroying property, blocking roads, beating up random people, not to mention being an overall eyesore

They can be idiots or miscreants but they remain countrymen.

they had AK's
They fired on people
They beat up random people
they burned cars and property
They spread secternism
They used hate speeches
They threatened mass-violence
They did this dharna 6 times within a span of couple of years
They threatened bombings

although unfortunate this wasn't in result of random working going around beating up people, commiting valance this was due stampede

but find similarities between a political part and an extremist, sectarian group to win political games
mulk gaye bhaar me bus aa jaaye ganja
They did this and said that but they didn't lay siege to the Pakistani capital for 126-days, canniving with an imported Canadian cousin fanatic in an attempt to topple a democratically elected Government.

The 2014 treacherous PTI dharna cost Pakistan 2% in GDP growth, delayed launching of $62 billion CPEC Project, Pakistani currency was defaced, people died due to road blocks set up by foreign funded PTI fanatics, others killed in stampede, numerous Police-PTI protestor clashes, Shaikh Rashid told protestors to burn the Parliament down, Imran Khan ordered civil disobedience, Pervez Khattak threatened to dismember KPK from Pakistan, PTV was attacked, tried to turn Pakistan Army against the Government, amongst some of the things.

Do you remember any of this in your selective memory or do you need reminding?

How many common Pakistanis are held hostage at Faizabad?

You can ask for the capital to be shifted.
Let me jog your memory, last time these wild animals escaped the zoo with their half man giving sermons from some top of the shelf magazine, citizens from both Islamabad and Rawalpindi were confined to their cities.....and last time it was Sheikh Mujib who wanted the capital shifted to Dacca.....maybe you follow his ideology.

Let it happen- the TTP were brothers until they killed 140 children. The same has to happen for the rottenness of Pakistanis to wake up.

Pakistan cannot be fixed until 10% of its population that uses religion for its political motives is fixed. Whatever fixed means.

These are the scum that the State of Pakistan likes to surrendered to? What a pitiful people we are.

Let it happen- the TTP were brothers until they killed 140 children. The same has to happen for the rottenness of Pakistanis to wake up.

Pakistan cannot be fixed until 10% of its population that uses religion for its political motives is fixed. Whatever fixed means.
Strike while metal is hot......it was a good opportunity to get rid of this menace once and for all......next time another worm crawls up their backsides and the itch makes them leave their barns, we might just find out if they can recite the first Kalma.

enough is enough when is this torture going to end? - everyone who looks at life just a little different from mainstream is feeling like a hostage stuck in the country unless you live in a posh bubble who can "afford" it - one day that privilege will also be taken away
wait and see
This man explains the situation perfectly I believe

Keep making your society a s**** place to live in and watch how people leave be it on religious grounds- shia, Ahmadi, Cristians or on ethnic ground, or you are just rich
- we are a connected country- we are not in the middle of nowhere - people will leave, brain and money will leave
if you make a religiously obssesed society

Last edited:
enough is enough when is this torture going to end? - everyone who looks at life just a little different from mainstream is feeling like a hostage stuck in the country unless you live in a posh bubble who can "afford" it - one day that privilege will also be taken away
wait and see
This man explains the situation perfectly I believe

Keep making your society a s**** place to live in and watch how people leave be it on religious grounds- shia, Ahmadi, Cristians or on ethnic ground, or you are just rich
- we are a connected country- we are not in the middle of nowhere - people will leave, brain and money will leave
if you make a religiously obssesed society
People are already leaving - in droves and the number of folks Ive provided initial immigration guidance to from all parts and walks of life in the country just this year is ridiculous. This elite class thinks it can continue its self preservation drama for another 40 years is about to get a severe reality check. 5th gen aircraft are a far call, they’ll be lucky if they can build a basic firewall at the rate people are trying to escape from Pakistan.

If they think they will be saved by same sacrificial lamb of good people they throw out and create ISPR telefilms on or give out aimless tamghas on 23rd march then that crop too is reducing.

They are all protecting their own fiefdoms and darbars so they can listen to yes-men and feel happy about their egos - be it in raiwind,Peshawar, 70 clifton or Rawalpindi.

The khwarij are openly ransacking this state and the state just bent over and opened its butthole.
There was a reason Quaid-e-Azam admired ataturk and his best gift to Turkey was what he did to the fat,flabby clergy there - yet pound for pound I consider them better muslims and human beings than Pakistanis in general.
You just need to visit a mosque in Turkey, any mosque in turkey in any region vs one in Pakistan to see why.

Pakistani state is a joke, cant even stand for its own state machinery

Screenshot 2021-11-02 012518.png

It's unfortunate the state has caved in yet again to these backward people, TLP has to give guarantees it will not hold the country to a hostage with thier ridiculous demands.

Their clips, our clips, i mean i can share clips of massacre as well but again it's state. It's state that promised them first. They negotiated a deal but didn't act. people have right to protest. Nothing is bigger than religion. Violence happened from both sides. It's unfortunate that we only share only one side of story. Question is why they arrest leader of tlp? Even after bail, he wasn't allowed to leave the jail. This is not justice. as i have said earlier, this is 3billion dollar in action. Everyone knows what sympathizers of saudia want in this country. This is not hidden secret. Keeping machine guns, grenades, launchers in lal masjid is allowed but protesting against Government policies isn't allowed.

Question is why Government lied to tlp? You can't negotiate a deal with a party when you overrule that decision later.

Back
Top Bottom