What's new

TLP Animals Vs RSS Goons !

Let it happen- the TTP were brothers until they killed 140 children. The same has to happen for the rottenness of Pakistanis to wake up.

Pakistan cannot be fixed until 10% of its population that uses religion for its political motives is fixed. Whatever fixed means.
The day is not far when TLP would be the second-largest party in Punjab after PML N. One can imagine what that means for the country. Its establishment backers have done an A-grade job in ensuring that Pakistan's only redeeming quality i.e. that its electorate never elects religious crazies is done away with.

Last edited:
Today Rasool Allah who will be watching these Animals from Jannat-ul-Firdos will be so happy that a Muslim beat a Muslim just to say Labik Ya Rasool Allah, only for a Political purpose... I think Pakistan and its people are living on borrowed time, wait for another 2005 or a Tsunami or something worse, this Qoum has deserve everything that was bestowed upon nation of Loot and others, in fact I'd say Pakistan deserve far worse than what other Non Muslims deserve cause at least they don't do it in the name of Islam...

The day is not far when TLP would be the second-largest party in Punjab after PML N. One can imagine what that means for the country. Its backers have done an A-grade job in ensuring that Pakistan's only redeeming quality i.e. that its electorate never elects religious crazies is done away with.
Pakistan has elected crazies before but they haven’t truly been pumelled by them. This will be the undoing of Pakistan.

The day is not far when TLP would be the second-largest party in Punjab after PML N. One can imagine what that means for the country. Its backers have done an A-grade job in ensuring that Pakistan's only redeeming quality i.e. that its electorate never elects religious crazies is done away with.
Today Rasool Allah who will be watching these Animals from Jannat-ul-Firdos will be so happy that a Muslim beat a Muslim just to say Labik Ya Rasool Allah, only for a Political purpose... I think Pakistan and its people are living on borrowed time, wait for another 2005 or a Tsunami or something worse, this Qoum has deserve everything that was bestowed upon nation of Loot and others, in fact I'd say Pakistan deserve far worse than what other Non Muslims deserve cause at least they don't do it in the name of Islam...
Pakistan has elected crazies before but they haven’t truly been pumelled by them. This will be the undoing of Pakistan.

America mein beith kar chawalian marte ho.... Pakistan ki destruction ki baatain karna asaan hai jab khod ke bache nahi mareinge....

Diaspora Pakistanis make me sick.

America mein beith kar chawalian marte ho.... Pakistan ki destruction ki baatain karna asaan hai jab khod ke bache nahi mareinge....

I don't have any kids, my entire Family is in Pakistan...

What are the chances of some of these Policemen turning rogue and taking revenge from these wild animals.

I dont know about others but if they had killed a member of my family i wouldnt bother with courts. I would die but would take 20-30 of these khawarjis with me. Although this time we have seen frustration of Punjab police for inaction of govt against TLP. Next time either they will give them way or they will roast them. One of my friend is an ASI and he told me that Policemen are beyond their boiling point against TLP if TLP had continued to march believe me they wouldnt have needed any rangers.

So you do agree that TLP's ascending political fortunes mean the destruction of Pakistan, right? Because that was what I talked about. It is concern, and frustration, not wishing death and destruction on own country.

Let me jog your memory, last time these wild animals escaped the zoo with their half man giving sermons from some top of the shelf magazine, citizens from both Islamabad and Rawalpindi were confined to their cities.....and last time it was Sheikh Mujib who wanted the capital shifted to Dacca.....maybe you follow his ideology.

You can throw everything at them. They would still be Pakistani citizen.

These people must have won some sort of a lottery that Al Qaeda and TTP and ISIS, FATF and IMF targeting them

but also YOU.

Probably Mujib got the idea of shifting capitals from his predecessors who abandoned Karachi at first sight of problem.

So you do agree that TLP's ascending political fortunes mean the destruction of Pakistan, right? Because that was what I talked about. It is concern, and frustration, not wishing death and destruction on own country.

It is fear mongering if not a wish or a prayer.

The spectrum of society we are trying to desensitize the masses against, remain the most law abiding strata of the Pakistani society.

The focus elite group monopoly over politics in Pakistan must not come at the cost of minority nor majority.

It is fear mongering if not a wish or a prayer.

The spectrum of society we are trying to desensitize the masses against, remain the most law abiding strata of the Pakistani society.

The focus elite group monopoly over politics in Pakistan must not come at the cost of minority nor majority.
The tortured bodies of policemen being recovered now (among a laundry list of other heinous crimes) say otherwise. Iblees might be the most pious being in the universe, NAAZIs were human rights workers, and Sanghis are the most Muslim loving people on the face of the globe today if TLP/TTP terrorists belong to the most "law-abiding" strata of society. It is that farcical. Even I am surprised that I bothered responding to this comment.

Back
Top Bottom