What's new

TLP Animals Vs RSS Goons !

they are not rejoicing the violence that led to unfortunate and unforgivable incidents and accidents.

stop wishing and hoping for bloodshed 1000s of kms away.
I'm sure they brought in their weapons for celebratory fire. Let's hope next time police are also given firearms and then we will talk about unfortunate incidents.
Not hoping for any bloodshed but sometimes it's necessary to cull a menace.
And I'm sure Green Peace wouldn't bat an eyelid.

I'm sure they brought in their weapons for celebratory fire. Let's hope next time police are also given firearms and then we will talk about unfortunate incidents.
Not hoping for any bloodshed but sometimes it's necessary to cull a menace.
And I'm sure Green Peace wouldn't bat an eyelid.

The value of life you reserve for your own countrymen is a testimony of colonial disconnect with the masses.

This re-education may reduce some police brutality against the poor, rape of women in jail cells and rishwatkhori received from the rich.
This is one of the major issues in pakistan , cleanshave waderas chaudaries who make up the elite of pakistan use these police officers as their personal hitman. And these ppl are the real goons to average paksitani . Liberal trying to use all this for their propogenda is just hilariouse seeing how every other day their kind is filmed cursing and beating some poor police man who made the mistake of stopping their car .

This re-education may reduce some police brutality against the poor, rape of women in jail cells and rishwatkhori received from the rich.
If some terrorists, or India kill army men and than at that time

I say the same exact thing about re-education of army and than talk crap about their issues - clearly this would be the acceptable thing to do...
They had families, they were out there to protect the people from these zombies- their was no personal beef they died

They died on duty, for the country, the state

but patwaris are kneeling down to please the fanatics as expected
The value of life you reserve for your own countrymen is a testimony of colonial disconnect with the masses.
zombies lose the privilege of being called country men- TTP were not country men nor are TLP
They become animals and should be treated as such im

It's common sense.

the country belongs as much to them as it is to you.
Well since I live a stone throw away from Faizabad, next time I have a disagreement with the authorities, maybe I will park a gas tanker there and set it on fire.
Hell with authorities, let's make life hell for the common Pakistanis.

Well since I live a stone throw away from Faizabad, next time I have a disagreement with the authorities, maybe I will park a gas tanker there and set it on fire.
6-7 times this s*** has happened over couple of years
its like a f-ing vacation for these losers
You yourself have nothing to do in life well might as well make life miserable for others
I don't know man I hate these guys with my guts- they literally have no critical thinking skills
its like they were born zombies and just think in one narrow, specific way

How many common Pakistanis are held hostage at Faizabad?

You can ask for the capital to be shifted.

How many common Pakistanis are held hostage at Faizabad?

You can ask for the capital to be shifted.
yeah I am from Lahore - moving capitols wont make a difference
these idiots ruin Lahore too and when they are not caged
they'll go around destroying property, blocking roads, beating up random people, not to mention being an overall eyesore
What the hell kind of Islam is this
[/QUOTE
TLP people
maxresdefault (2).jpg

TLP ko gaali de rahe ho jab ki tum khud yehi karte ho is forum par.. aur Apne ghar par.

hum acche hain baki poori duniya buri 🤪🤣🤣

Since when have you become the thinking type.
Anyone who holds my country hostage needs lead between the eyes even if its my own relative.
No need to murder your relatives, you can start with the foreign funded Shaikh Chillis who laid siege to the Pakistani capital.

No need to murder your relatives, you can start with the foreign funded Shaikh Chillis who laid siege to the Pakistani capital.

they had AK's
They fired on people
They beat up random people
they burned cars and property
They spread secternism
They used hate speeches
They threatened mass-violence
They did this dharna 6 times within a span of couple of years
They threatened bombings
btw how many people died in their multiple stunts...
PTI=TLP equal equal

To be fair though, this is a case of one gunda, beating another.

Back
Top Bottom