What's new

Tit-for-tat action against India ruled out

LOL then he should have said that we will not target Civilian but will keep hiting IA, but you people ceased hostilities
How cute . if its make you happy :D dil behlao ..

Hve you not read the article or what,where the civilians,they are talking about defense and waters treaty.and space.\
You are twisting the article according to your wishes.
Hmmm read it again duffer i saw the video too .
He was asked by someone why dont we start the same ( shooting civilians) ?

Compare the quality and quantity of Army, Navy, Airforce, Size, Population and economy of the two countries and you will understand what I meant about bigger power. I am sure even if we fight Nepal or Bangladesh there will losses for us too. Anyways will be waiting for your so called reply most probably it will be a terrorist attack after which LOC will again flare up

Bigger size means nothing when there is little to no chances of all out war. We can have another Kargil type incident that would be limited to a region or sector. More than that your bigger size and all that won't help much.

And our response won't be so called. It would be enough to give a lot of pain to a lot of guys in India. But most probably it would be army that would be targeted and not civilians.

Bigger size means nothing when there is little to no chances of all out war. We can have another Kargil type incident that would be limited to a region or sector. More than that your bigger size and all that won't help much.

And our response won't be so called. It would be enough to give a lot of pain to a lot of guys in India. But most probably it would be army that would be targeted and not civilians.

True for a skirmish on LOC size won't matter but what would matter would be how willing you are to climb the escalation ladder. Even if you have to mobilise your army if we do ours it will have a devastating effect on your economy. If you are so on even keel why do you think PA backout after India showed it's willing to climb the escalation ladder on LOC?

Last edited:
True for a skirmish on LOC size won't matter but what would matter would be how willing you are to climb the escalation ladder. Even if you have to mobilise your army if we do ours it will have a devastating effect on your enemy. If you are so on even keel why do you think PA backout after India showed it's willing to climb the escalation ladder on LOC?

Of course we backed off as per indian logic. Like the phantom sugical strikes and Pakistan backing off from becoming a nuclear weapons state as per indian bollywood fantasy claims......8-)

Of course we backed off as per indian logic. Like the phantom sugical strikes and Pakistan backing off from becoming a nuclear weapons state as per indian bollywood fantasy claims......8-)

So, I will ask again, you never went to UN? Your DGMO never called? your minister never made the said statement? (of what the thread is about). You say it's all a hogwash and you people will retaliate latter. Cool, when the new duel starts we will see about it but after getting your 3 soldiers killed including a captain in enemies response asking for deescalation and peace is backing off in any stretch of imagination

How cute . if its make you happy :D dil behlao ..

Hmmm read it again duffer i saw the video too .
He was asked by someone why dont we start the same ( shooting civilians) ?
I dont know genius which video i have read the dawn newspaper,The way you are abusing i am sure you are very frustrated in your personal life and offcourse modi.
Dont quote me again as i refrain to engage frustrated people like you.

So, I will ask again, you never went to UN? Your DGMO never called? your minister never made the said statement? (of what the thread is about). You say it's all a hogwash and you people will retaliate latter. Cool, when the new duel starts we will see about it but after getting your 3 soldiers killed including a captain in enemies response asking for deescalation and peace is backing off in any stretch of imagination

So no indian soldiers died either? 70 years later and the indian race still cannot destroy their enemy who is more than 7x smaller than it and doesn't have access to the world's most advanced weapons systems like india does :azn:

So no indian soldiers died either? 70 years later and the indian race still cannot destroy their enemy who is more than 7x smaller than it and doesn't have access to the world's most advanced weapons systems like india does :azn:

Yes we lost soldiers too and we replied in kind, didn't we? You couldn't I am sure you will have have your own plan and only time will tell how it pans out. Also we don't have any plans to destroy you we just want to make it costly for PA to harbor and export terrorists

Actually a smart move. Modi's India is now a bloodthirsty warmongering nation that has endeared itself by its economic rise to world powers. They are keen to commit genocide to justify their mistakes internally and to prevent CPEC , in that case we have no option but to resort to the end result of a nuclear holocaust in the subcontinent.
Our focus is to ensure the security of CPEC at all costs until it is a well entrenched project.
The restraint is not as such due to lack of capability but due to uncertainty where the conflict will go.

India will bleed Pakistan to death... Pakistan should do a decisive strike otherwise, be prepared to count dead bodies and most like another major loss in shape of infrastructre.

There's an easy solution, stop subsidizing Indian trade convoys, let them pay full exepnses of roads they use and the pay for man hours which govt. spend in processing their goods.
However for this we need unanimous political support, for the cuase.
Trust me modi will come to its knees in same way when Kiyani brought US ot its knees for 3 good months.

Yes we lost soldiers too and we replied in kind, didn't we? You couldn't I am sure you will have have your own plan and only time will tell how it pans out. Also we don't have any plans to destroy you we just want to make it costly for PA to harbor and export terrorists

Same old indian bollywood fantasies being spouted since August the 14th 1947. Heard it all before. Whatever indians think or say, never comes true or is real. If the Pakistan army couldn't respond to ANY indian threat, than Pakistan would not exist and we would not be having this conversation :azn:

This army which got a nation in 1947 is trying to be civil.

It is well known truth that armies loose importance if they make peace. The only way it gains or shows authority is fighting war or try to meddle with big neighbor by waging low intensity war under nuclear umbrella.

Same old indian bollywood fantasies being spouted since August the 14th 1947. Heard it all before. Whatever indians think or say, never comes true or is real. If the Pakistan army couldn't respond to ANY indian threat, than Pakistan would not exist and we would not be having this conversation :azn:

What you see is a changed approach of the Indian government, this Modi government won't shy away to take the fight inside Pakistan (they derive political mileage from that), look at their recent military procurements predators and howitzers add to that Rafael and more than 100 mid weight fighters (in the long run ofcource) all tell a story, you can wake up and smell the coffee or keep living in your lala fantasy land thinking that a power which is thrice your size won't hit back even if you keep needling them endlessly

What you see is a changed approach of the Indian government, this Modi government won't shy away to take the fight inside Pakistan (they derive political mileage from that), look at their recent military procurements predators and howitzers add to that Rafael and more than 100 mid weight fighters (in the long run ofcource) all tell a story, you can wake up and smell the coffee or keep living in your lala fantasy land thinking that a power which is thrice your size won't hit back even if you keep needling them endlessly

So please come and attack! Don't keep talking and fantasising about it like a typical indian. Come and walk the walk. You can talk the talk now it's time to walk the walk. If it ever happens than come and brag. Otherwise just shut up. All you are doing is proving that the indians are incapable of destroying an enemy that is more than 7x smaller than it and doesn't have abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems like india does. It looks extremely pathetic.

True for a skirmish on LOC size won't matter but what would matter would be how willing you are to climb the escalation ladder. Even if you have to mobilise your army if we do ours it will have a devastating effect on your economy. If you are so on even keel why do you think PA backout after India showed it's willing to climb the escalation ladder on LOC?

Time has proven Pakistan never feared to climb any escalation ladder. We can keep things limited and brutal and that has been the sequence since past many years.

PA never backed out. If your media is reporting false stories to you it doesn't mean PA backed out.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom