What's new

Tit-for-tat action against India ruled out

So please come and attack! Don't keep talking and fantasising about it like a typical indian. Come and walk the walk. You can talk the talk now it's time to walk the walk. If it ever happens than come and brag. Otherwise just shut up. All you are doing is proving that the indians are incapable of destroying an enemy that is more than 7x smaller than it and doesn't have abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems like india does. It looks extremely pathetic.

We don't need to attack, as I said earlier all we want is to make terror policy of PA costly for them, next time you see a terror attack in Kashmir LOC will again light up

Time has proven Pakistan never feared to climb any escalation ladder. We can keep things limited and brutal and that has been the sequence since past many years.

PA never backed out. If your media is reporting false stories to you it doesn't mean PA backed out.

Why did the DGMO called, why did you run to UN, why did your minister gave the said statement that we won't retaliate then?

We don't need to attack, as I said earlier all we want is to make terror policy of PA costly for them, next time you see a terror attack in Kashmir LOC will again light up

Why did the DGMO called, why did you run to UN, why did your minister gave the said statement that we won't retaliate then?

Hmm maybe because a bus and an ambulance were targeted? Do you have no shame? Our DGMO said that Pakistan will respond at its time and choosing. And it won't be any fairytale like story that your country came up with. Better worry about the new COAS, as instructed by your former army chief

As I said DGMO calling each other is a norm between military. If it is baccking off then I can show example of Indian DGMO calling Pak DGMO.

Secondly running to UN is part of our diplomacy. We have been doing since years along with killing Indians on LOC.

About that minister statement. He said we won't hit civilians on other side of LOC. It i a pretty simple statement and I agree with it.

But it's been lit up since August the 14th so what's new?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom