What's new

Tit-for-tat action against India ruled out

Who listens to Khawaja Asif, atleast not GHQ, Response would be according to our Military Doctrine, NS Position on India is Soft, he is trying to protect his interests in India, & no matter Whom so ever is the New Chief, there are certain things that can't be changed & one of it is India Was, Is, & Will be our Conventional Enemy, & PMLN led govt must understand this or Keep on crying that Foreign Policy is in the Hand of Pindi...

indians trying to twist the statement . its funny :).
Kuch to mila bandar pujarion k maan ko thandak deney k liye :D .

Thats no excuse for targeting a civilian bus :no:

Pakistan wont take tit for tat action. However, The burning you felt , evident in your post, was unintended but you can burn as much as you want :yay:

Burning for what... you guys feel and think we are burning but the fact we are laughing..

in current situation when kashmiris are fully against india. any war could mean india can loose kashmir. just like bangladesh situation. you cannot win a war without peoples support. operation gibralter would definitely succeed.

Obviously we won't target civilians on other side.

Yeah Indian army and its 30-40 years old "jawans" would remain a target
I think your goverment is coming to terms that they cannot attack,but only sit duck for defend.good for you.

I think your goverment is coming to terms that they cannot attack,but only sit duck for defend.good for you.

Says the people that claim Pakistan's "BAT" is doing cross border raids on a daily basis? For fucks sake lmao.

in current situation when kashmiris are fully against india. any war could mean india can loose kashmir. just like bangladesh situation. you cannot win a war without peoples support. operation gibralter would definitely succeed.
Operation Gibralter failed to achieve its objective in 65,how are you so sure that it will achieve now.

Cant you read the said article that your government has decide to sit duck and only defend with whatever you have.

Says the people that claim Pakistan's "BAT" is doing cross border raids on a daily basis? For fucks sake lmao.
Please dont you the F words that shows your frustration,is the thread is for that,thread is government has decide just to defend,if you are not in same page with your government, criticise it
The message is from PAK government.not from us.

Exactly.. civilians on both sides are killed. Stop BSing about it. If you cant handle the heat, dont light the fire.

Civilian casualties are minimal on Indian side since Pakistan doesn't deliberately target them. This isn't the case with coward enemy aka Indian army that deliberately targets civilians.

Operation Gibralter failed to achieve its objective in 65,how are you so sure that it will achieve now.

Cant you read the said article that your government has decide to sit duck and only defend with whatever you have.

Please dont you the F words that shows your frustration,is the thread is for that,thread is government has decide just to defend,if you are not in same page with your government, criticise it
this time we have some support in IOK. infact more some.
even some indians said few days ago in their posts that it is the right time for gibralter.

The message is from PAK government.not from us.

I'm not against it at all. Pakistan has no interest in being provoked by cheap low class tactics. There are more important matters to attend to such as the decision on the new COAS.

Honestly Pakistan has shown more offense than Indian army that sought its defense in hitting civilians. 2 alleged beheading within a month is proof of that.

And you guys should be careful with you talking big and making big claims. You personally have already had an egg on your face because of your stupid claims about Gen Raheel's retirement.

indians trying to twist the statement . its funny :).
Kuch to mila bandar pujarion k maan ko thandak deney k liye :D .
Why dont you clear the facts on behalf of pakistani government.

this time we have some support in IOK. infact more some.
even some indians said few days ago in their posts that it is the right time for gibralter.
Thats what i am saying its the rite time to attack India.
Modi is threatening of IWT,and aggresive posture against you,

But your govenment is on defensive mode,that suggest the article,

You should quickly forward this idea :tup: to General Headwaters- quickly before anyone gets the wind of It-

Honestly Pakistan has shown more offense than Indian army that sought its defense in hitting civilians. 2 alleged beheading within a month is proof of that.

And you guys should be careful with you talking big and making big claims. You personally have already had an egg on your face because of your stupid claims about Gen Raheel's retirement.
So what is the name of new chief,good that he is getting retire at such a crucial junction.
If he is true patriot he should not left the PA and there people at this time.when they need most.
I think you get my point,i had a high regards for this man but not now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom