What's new

Tirah Valley Martyr Qaiser Naveed Bhatti buried in Rabwah

TTP/BLA are the SCUM of the Earth and anyone who supports these BEASTS is just as Worthless. I am proud of my Fellow Pakistanis of all Faiths who help me kill this Lowlife.

please give the reference of the event you have mentioned of Hazrat Umar....and if you are giving examples of caliphs, i would like to point that Hazrat Abu Bakr's time all the false prophets and their followers were dealt with strictly until they and unless they repented, so you think that you understand islam much better than he did? oh and about being insecure and an imbecile, again i will give Hazrat Abu Bakr's example that he fought those people, you think he was insecure too? and about hath sy roko etc that is what i am doing, i am stopping him from the means that are available to me, i've totally no problem if a non-muslim dies for the country i will respect him for that, but a non-muslim who calls himself a muslim that is where the problem begins.

Ummm...firstly, Hazrat Abu Bakar fought only against the false prophets who had amassed armies and were bent on insurrection against the Muslim state. They were a direct threat to the state. One of them later disbanded his/her armies and he/she was left alone. Pop quiz! What was this false prophet's name? So I, probably, not definitely, understand Islam and its history just a tad bit better than you. And oh puhleez, you're thinking of following the companions of the Prophet on a set code following what they did? Those men followed thought and reason. They had two opposite decisions in two almost exactly the same situations. Why? Because they weren't stupid enough to follow a manual written in stone of "what to do in what situation". Could you also please tell me what the Prophet did to the Munafiqin living in his city, under his nose? So like I said you're a one line warrior.

and about hath sy roko etc that is what i am doing, i am stopping him from the means that are available to me,

And that was exactly the point. That commandment is not directed towards your means but towards your means, your rights and the other person's rights i.e. Do you have the right to stop him with your hand? NO! So buzz off and know it wrong in your heart. For example, I'm a tall sturdy fella and say that you're scrawny. Now you believe that Ahmedis should be ostracized, right? I think that's wrong. Now I, by all means, have the means of making you bend to my will. Should I come over to your house, rub your nose in the ground and make you kiss an Ahmedi?

Again about being insecure and an imbecile, please tell me why Prophets were sent in the first place...to tell the people what is wrong and what is write, I am just following their path....telling people what is wrong and what is right....so what are you doing? what means are you using to inform people about this? next thng we know jews, christians etc. will be muslims too

This is for your second post as well,

I never said that you cannot guide anyone. You can and should tell people what you think is right. That is your right and duty. But there's a difference between telling and imposing. You are to be a lamp not a hammer. You aren't here preaching what is right, you're here for an inquisition. You can believe that they do not come inside the fold of Islam, well the state has stated that. But believing that your beliefs should be the measure of another's beliefs and that you have the right to force them not to call themselves Muslims or that you can go around erasing the word 'Muslim' off of their gravestones? You have no right! You cannot impose your self on anyone and must realize that you are no prophet and hence are very worthy of being called out and challenged. And when someone calls you out you do not run to your closet trying to find the latest discrediting term in your arsenal e.g. fake liberal, hasn't studied Islam, must be a drunk, westernized, so on and so forth. You must also realize that a person's beliefs are his and his alone and his actions towards his God too. You can advise them where you think you see them faltering but that is it, that is where your rights end, unless you are directly responsible for that person (like a parent), but that too only till they reach puberty. But claiming you know how God will judge a person and so you judge that person for Him? That, at least to me, is sacrilegious to the order of false prophecy.

If you wanna follow the way of the Prophets first learn the way they dealt with all the people. Fix yourself and then think about others instead of taking it as your God given duty to fix every passerby's beliefs, while your own house is half built. And don't get me wrong, my house is probably in a shabbier state than yours (The least I could have done was use a better tone, for example). These matters are very precarious and we need to be very careful about them. I don't want to be tossed into the fire because I was too arrogant not to realize my limits. And at the same time I don't want to be infringing upon anyone's rights while inciting hate against my own countrymen who have done me no wrong.

ps: Learn not to think in black and white. Not every Ahmedi is evil, not every Jew is out to get you. You know, like not every Muslim is a terrorist? I'm a liberal but at the same time I'm religious too, I wear shorts but at the same time study Islamic theology too. PARADOX! PARADOX? No.....

I read the Hazrat Umar incident a long time ago, I'll have to search it.

Half a league, half a league,
Half a league onward,
All in the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.

"Forward, the Light Brigade!
"Charge for the guns!" he said:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.

"Forward, the Light Brigade!"
Was there a man dismay'd?
Not tho' the soldier knew
Someone had blunder'd:
Theirs not to make reply,
Theirs not to reason why,
Theirs but to do and die:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.

RIP. May Allah grant him paradise and all of our Army Jawaans paradise for guarding Pakistan. Ameen.

Btw Where is Mr Imran Khan. Talk to Taliban? Serisouly how can you talk to people who kill you soldiers, your women, children and the old? Is Imran Khan a fool? or a vile pretender or a hypocrite? or simply like the rest of Pakistani politicians ie a coward.

Who are we to decide if one is a Muslim or not. Lets leave that to the Almighty, suffice to say the young man did his duty to his country and people, ie all the people of Pakistan and even all humanity, as the takfiri scum are the enemies of mankind.

i already said that its not my words
qadiyani did not accept that Phrophet Muhammd s-a-w was last prophet
in 1973 constitution of pakistan must read that
in which clearly written they are kafir

thats not us leave alone the const: if one does not recognize them kafir he may think about his eman.
because if he think they are muslims. then he is agreeing that ghulam ahmad kazzab was a prophet.

i already said that its not my words
qadiyani did not accept that Phrophet Muhammd s-a-w was last prophet
in 1973 constitution of pakistan must read that
in which clearly written they are kafir

And who made you the Ameer ul Momineen? Are you a perfect Muslim, have you always lived a pious life and not committed a single sin in your life. Have you studied Islam and Quran throughly, do you have a PHD in Islamic Studies?

If so, lets continue this conversation but if you don't, stop judging other people and leave this to Allah. Allah will decide whether the deceased soldier is a Kafir or not, your nobody to make this distinction.

And who made you the Ameer ul Momineen? Are you a perfect Muslim, have you always lived a pious life and not committed a single sin in your life. Have you studied Islam and Quran throughly, do you have a PHD in Islamic Studies?

If so, lets continue this conversation but if you don't, stop judging other people and leave this to Allah. Allah will decide whether the deceased soldier is a Kafir or not, your nobody to make this distinction.

All schools of muslims (shias and sunnis) have declared Qadianis as Kaffir. Even in the constitution of Pakistan they are labelled as non muslims! So yeah, u should read more before jumping on others.

Muhammad (p.b.u.h) was the seal of prophethood, the final messenger.. which the Qadianis don't agree with.

Their leader called himself Mehdi, then Esa and finally declared himself a prophet. Their literature is freely available on the net, you can search and study it yourself.

On a sidenote: So, a kaffir died fighting Taliban.. ? Umm.. does this get confusing esp whn talibs call pak army non muslim n army says thy r fighting for islam?

he was a Pakistani soldier, nothing less !

may Allah be pleased with him and grant him janat ul firdous. Amen !

So All pakistani soldiers should get Jannat even if they are sikhs, hindus, atheists and qadianis etc? Hmm what logic?

Back
Top Bottom