What's new

Tirah Valley Martyr Qaiser Naveed Bhatti buried in Rabwah

R.I.P......
@AstanoshKhan

one of my uncles is posted in FATA as commanding officer:what: which is a very dangerous area....some days back,a young soldier's dead body,who was a soldier under my uncle, was brought to Peshawar who got killed in a fight....:cray:

If you could give me the name of the Shaheed Soldier?

There was a Nayeb Sobedar Martyred just before Ramadan in my neighbour named Jehanzeb Khan.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you could give me the name of the Shaheed Soldier?

There was a Nayeb Sobedar Martyred just before Ramadan in my neighbour named Jehanzeb Khan.

i dunno na name but he was martyred in ramdan not b4 it...just som days back....we called my uncle's family his father in law wasnt feeling well,so during conversation,his mother in law told my mom that a young soldiers dead body came today from there in Peshawar....they are postd in peshawar thez days....

You can send in your comments to God ! what ever opinion you have you can but i am a Muslim and i dont need a certificate from anyone ! we are told we should be patriotic to whichever country we live in

again like i said, prove you are a muslim, answer the points raised in the books above

because he is non-muslim claiming to be muslim, which he is not

lol you are funny man ! heres a funny thing for you as they say in punjabi " tu rishta dena eh ? agar aho te kithe hor weya lao ! "

lol you are funny man ! heres a funny thing for you as they say in punjabi " tu rishta dena eh ? agar aho te kithe hor weya lao ! "

this is a serious matter, please explain your beliefs to the people here who are foolish enough to believe qadianis are muslims, you cant prove you are a muslim so you are trying to distract the attention, i can give you references from ghulam ahmed's books himself that explain your beliefs and prove that you are a non muslim

i dunno na name but he was martyred in ramdan not b4 it...just som days back....we called my uncle's family his father in law wasnt feeling well,so during conversation,his mother in law told my mom that a young soldiers dead body came today from there in Peshawar....they are postd in peshawar thez days....

Well in that case RIP in to him. This bloody WoT have wept many families, and I don't know how many more it is going to.

yes it is for God to decide, and it is God who said in His book the Quran that prophethood had ended, and since they dont believe, they are falsifying God's book, and you think God will take kindly to that? and about hatred, this is not hatred but facts, can you answer all the points raised in the books mentioned above satisfactorily? if yes then i may believe them a muslim

At the same time God tells you that the right to judge is His and His alone. Yet you blatantly go against His command. You the insignificant, self-proclaimed thekedars of Islam.

His beliefs have no baring on me, my country or my religion. As things go, I don't know, can't tell and have no business in knowing if you are a Muslim or not.

again like i said, prove you are a muslim, answer the points raised in the books above

To you? On what account?

because he is non-muslim claiming to be muslim, which he is not

Is none of your business.

We're talking about a young man who sacrificed his life for this country. So that you could sit on your fat butt spewing garbage. He does not owe you any explanation for his beliefs but you do owe him your eternal respect and gratitude.

At the same time God tells you that the right to judge is His and His alone. Yet you blatantly go against His command. You the insignificant, self-proclaimed thekedars of Islam.

His beliefs have no baring on me, my country or my religion. As things go, I don't know, can't tell and have no business in knowing if you are a Muslim or not.

To you? On what account?

Is none of your business.

We're talking about a young man who sacrificed his life for this country. So that you could sit on your fat butt spewing garbage. He does not owe you any explanation for his beliefs but you do owe him your eternal respect and gratitude.

aah a fake liberal, who has no idea of the said person's beliefs, who doesnt even know how these people confuse ignorant Muslims like you to join their fold, and it is also God who has told us that the best of people are those who preach good and stop from sins "amr bil maroof wa nahi anil munkar". yes he doesnt have to prove anything to me because i already know he is a non-muslim, but ignorant muslims like you need to dig deeper and know their true face. You yourself have never studied Islam have you? and i never saw you people being so emotional when recently a MUSLIM soldier was martyred by indians at the LoC and who was recebtly buries...he too needs your gratitude.

his religion does have baring on the country and your religion, a person who is non-muslim and calls himself muslim can easily do immense harm by converting and propagating his beliefs to ignorant people like you, and everyone knows their "khalifas" live in london and have estates there, and are funded by the west, i've already posted reference of their "false prophets's" letters he wrote to the queen claiming utmost loyalty

aah a fake liberal, who has no idea of the said person's beliefs, who doesnt even know how these people confuse ignorant Muslims like you to join their fold,

Yes, I don't but you undoubtedly do. Because its been said that only the likes of S.Y.A know whats in people's hearts.

and it is also God who has told us that the best of people are those who preach good and stop from sins "amr bil maroof wa nahi anil munkar".

The best of people who do that remaining aware of the other's rights and in their own authority, wan't me to quote phrases? You're a one line wielding warrior and yet you call me ignorant and fake? Remember "hath se roko, zuban se roko, dil mein bura jano"? You think that points towards your physical abilities to stand up to the person?

Hazrat Umar was told that a tribe under his rule practiced incest. People demanded that they be stopped because it was disgusting. Hazrat Umar replied, and I paraphrase, "Their disbelief in God disgusts me even more sadly I have no right to force them out of either". Read that again, maybe you'll understand it one day.

yes he doesnt have to prove anything to me because i already know he is a non-muslim, but ignorant muslims like you need to dig deeper and know their true face. You yourself have never studied Islam have you? and i never saw you people being so emotional when recently a MUSLIM soldier was martyred by indians at the LoC and who was recebtly buries...he too needs your gratitude.

No I don't. Because it is not my business to know what he has in his heart. It is between him and his God. For all I know, him and you both could be munafikeen or the most pious of them all. The point is, I do not believe that they are Muslims or that they are not. Why? Because it is not my right and does not matter to me one bit what they believe. The only thing that does matter is what I believe in. You, for example, can go worship a flying can of Pepsi and it wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference to me, my religion or my beliefs. I might try to reason with you but all in accordance with your God given rights. You are extremely insecure if you think that you need to stop them in order to safeguard you're religion. Or maybe you know that you are a faltering little man who could be easily lead astray.

I'll repeat again. Thankfully God has not appointed you jack of anything, least of all other people's beliefs, that too the one man you're indebted to. And as such I suggest that you remain in your place.

ps: Studied numerous Islamic theologians (Rumi, Tirmidhi, Ghazali, etc.), studied the 4 imams (Abu Hanifa, Hanbal, Malik, Shafi). Attended many lectures from all sorts of Islamic "scholars" (Israr, Ghamdi, Rafi Mufti, Moiz Amjad, Iftikhar Zaman, etc., etc). Then attended more lectures by academic scholars on Islamic theology, anthropology and what not. Oh yeah and studied Arabic for 8 years in attempts to understand the Qur'an myself without the need of someone like you to interpret it for me. Forgot most of the language now but can still translate the Qur'an enough.....so yeah pretty fake and ignorant. Or maybe I know that I still know nothing and hence know my place.

Nobody got charged about the martyr at the LOC because there was no thankless imbecile out there trying to discredit his sacrifice. You're digging at the pit of the cauldron trying to fish something out now. Have you not seen the members here go insane for their soldiers?

@Aeronaut: Yar, too much of the stuff here is off topic and hate inciting. Might I interest you in a thorough clean up?

Yes, I don't but you undoubtedly do. Because its been said that only the likes of S.Y.A know whats in people's hearts.

The best of people who do that remaining aware of the other's rights and in their own authority, wan't me to quote phrases? You're a one line wielding warrior and yet you call me ignorant and fake? Remember "hath se roko, zuban se roko, dil mein bura jano"? You think that points towards your physical abilities to stand up to the person?

Hazrat Umar was told that a tribe under his rule practiced incest. People demanded that they be stopped because it was disgusting. Hazrat Umar replied, and I paraphrase, "Their disbelief in God disgusts me even more sadly I have no right to force them out of either". Read that again, maybe you'll understand it one day.

No I don't. Because it is not my business to know what he has in his heart. It is between him and his God. For all I know, him and you both could be munafikeen or the most pious of them all. The point is, I do not believe that they are Muslims or that they are not. Why? Because it is not my right and does not matter to me one bit what they believe. The only thing that does matter is what I believe in. You, for example, can go worship a flying can of Pepsi and it wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference to me, my religion or my beliefs. I might try to reason with you but all in accordance with your God given rights. You are extremely insecure if you think that you need to stop them in order to safeguard you're religion. Or maybe you know that you are a faltering little man who could be easily lead astray.

I'll repeat again. Thankfully God has not appointed you jack of anything, least of all other people's beliefs, that too the one man you're indebted to. And as such I suggest that you remain in your place.

ps: Studied numerous Islamic theologians (Rumi, Tirmidhi, Ghazali, etc.), studied the 4 imams (Abu Hanifa, Hanbal, Malik, Shafi). Attended many lectures from all sorts of Islamic "scholars" (Israr, Ghamdi, Rafi Mufti, Moiz Amjad, Iftikhar Zaman, etc., etc). Then attended more lectures by academic scholars on Islamic theology, anthropology and what not. Oh yeah and studied Arabic for 8 years in attempts to understand the Qur'an myself without the need of someone like you to interpret it for me. Forgot most of the language now but can still translate the Qur'an enough.....so yeah pretty fake and ignorant. Or maybe I know that I still know nothing and hence know my place.

Nobody got charged about the martyr at the LOC because there was no thankless imbecile out there trying to discredit his sacrifice. You're digging at the pit of the cauldron trying to fish something out now. Have you not seen the members here go insane for their soldiers?

@Aeronaut: Yar, too much of the stuff here is off topic and hate inciting. Might I interest you in a thorough clean up?

please give the reference of the event you have mentioned of Hazrat Umar....and if you are giving examples of caliphs, i would like to point that Hazrat Abu Bakr's time all the false prophets and their followers were dealt with strictly until they and unless they repented, so you think that you understand islam much better than he did? oh and about being insecure and an imbecile, again i will give Hazrat Abu Bakr's example that he fought those people, you think he was insecure too? and about hath sy roko etc that is what i am doing, i am stopping him from the means that are available to me, i've totally no problem if a non-muslim dies for the country i will respect him for that, but a non-muslim who calls himself a muslim that is where the problem begins.

Again about being insecure and an imbecile, please tell me why Prophets were sent in the first place...to tell the people what is wrong and what is write, I am just following their path....telling people what is wrong and what is right....so what are you doing? what means are you using to inform people about this? next thng we know jews, christians etc. will be muslims too

and you say it is not your right and does not matter to you what anyone does or believes, so plz again I will point you to the Quran that best of people are those who enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong, so it is in your right(more of a duty a farz) to guide people and inform them. if you dont do that then may Allah put it in your heart and guide you too, you've read so much please tell me where Allah says that you are not to guide people and, then what was the use of sending down messengers since the beginning if Allah did not want mis-guided to be brought back to the straight path

Back
Top Bottom