What's new

Tirah Valley Martyr Qaiser Naveed Bhatti buried in Rabwah

I appreciate all of you guys for your sensible comments @ArmStrong @pak-marine @Roybot @darkprince @arslan_treen @Ulla @Rafi @Aeronaut @Ayush @DESERT FIGHTER and appreciate you guys rejecting hate filled comments made by @unitedstatesofislam & @nomi007

And on a side note the website which posted this news Rabwah Times (www.rabwah.net) is banned in Pakistan but here is a mirror of the website if you guys wanna go through it www.rabwahtimes.com

BQZX9v6CcAAYSa5.jpg:large

your comments disgust me you and your academy of so called religious scholars can shove ur hell passes up urs

so you are saying that qadianis are muslims? you mad or what? if you want more on the qadianis read "radd e qadianiat k zarreen usool", it gives references from their own books, if you really like to know about those people read that book, also the title of thread is mie-leading, its name is not rabwah it was changed to chanab nagar by govt of Pakistan, stop fooling the Muslims rabwah means a high ground not the crap that qadianis say that it is the same place that Hazrat Isa came to live

http://www.scribd.com/doc/7057515/RaddEQadianiat-K-Zarreen-Usool

I appreciate all of you guys for your sensible comments @ArmStrong @pak-marine @Roybot @darkprince @arslan_treen @Ulla @Rafi @Aeronaut @Ayush @DESERT FIGHTER and appreciate you guys rejecting hate filled comments made by @unitedstatesofislam & @nomi007

And on a side note the website which posted this news Rabwah Times (www.rabwah.net) is banned in Pakistan but here is a mirror of the website if you guys wanna go through it www.rabwahtimes.com

BQZX9v6CcAAYSa5.jpg:large

that is because qadianis are not muslims, and their propaganda website is against islam, and tat it has to be banned

http://sirat-e-mustaqeem.com/mirzayat-aur-islam_book-1042.html

There are many Ahmedis, and other minorities fighting in the armed forces, some notable ones, are Squadron Leader Ronald one of the main pilots for the JF17, and a Air Commodore Virjee is a dedicated and brilliant Parsi officer in the PAF, who ran our AWAC programme.

And QNB is a martyr, may the takfiri not now speak for the Almighty,

there is no problem with non-muslims, but non-muslims who call themselves muslims are the problem, and if you think qadianis are muslims(please dont call them ahmedis as their "prophet's" name was ghlam ahmed not ahmed, so they can be called ghulami) please read up on their beliefs, and explain to me how they can be muslims, i've posted two links, go there and download the books, the books just answer the qadiani propaganda and give references from their own religious texts, so they wont be making that up

Download a book Mirzayat aur IslamfromRad_e_qadyaniat| Sirat-e-mustaqeem.com

there is no problem with non-muslims, but non-muslims who call themselves muslims are the problem, and if you think qadianis are muslims(please dont call them ahmedis as their "prophet's" name was ghlam ahmed not ahmed, so they can be called ghulami) please read up on their beliefs, and explain to me how they can be muslims, i've posted two links, go there and download the books, the books just answer the qadiani propaganda and give references from their own religious texts, so they wont be making that up

This is not a religious discussion go blab this stuff in your own house, and the website is a news site not a religious one and i dont need your hate material as for who goes to heaven and hell its not for you or anyone else except God to decide. So thank you very much

and as for the name rabwah you can call what you want they can call what they want if someone names something you cant tell them to not call it by that name so please take your hatred somewhere else and for them being pakistanis go see this thread http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/238776-ahmadis-qadianis-pakistan.html

This is not a religious discussion go blab this stuff in your own house, and the website is a news site not a religious one and i dont need your hate material as for who goes to heaven and hell its not for you or anyone else except God to decide. So thank you very much

and as for the name rabwah you can call what you want they can call what they want if someone names something you cant tell them to not call it by that name so please take your hatred somewhere else and for them being pakistanis go see this thread http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/238776-ahmadis-qadianis-pakistan.html

yes it is for God to decide, and it is God who said in His book the Quran that prophethood had ended, and since they dont believe, they are falsifying God's book, and you think God will take kindly to that? and about hatred, this is not hatred but facts, can you answer all the points raised in the books mentioned above satisfactorily? if yes then i may believe them a muslim

Oh let me convert to Islam give me a second lol لَآ اِلٰهَ اِلَّا اللّٰهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَّسُوْلُ اللّٰهِؕ :yahoo:

then you cant call yourself muslim, simple

:) am i muslim now ?

Oh let me convert to Islam give me a second lol لَآ اِلٰهَ اِلَّا اللّٰهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَّسُوْلُ اللّٰهِؕ :yahoo:

No - Eat 15 kgs of Halwa along with 45 Purris in under an hour & you can be one of us ! :D

Till then - No chance ! :P

you have said the kalma, but do you fulfill willingly all the conditions for it? i.e. believing in Allah, Rasool and whatever they said? if yes then you are a muslim, if you dont then you are not

you have said the kalma, but do you fulfill willingly all the conditions for it? i.e. believing in Allah, Rasool and whatever they said? if yes then you are a muslim, if you dont then you are not

no i was converted by the sword if i remained a non believer i was afraid you would kill me and take my money and burn my property so thats why i converted so i dont know ?

no i was converted by the sword if i remained a non believer i was afraid you would kill me and take my money and burn my property so thats why i converted so i dont know ?

i have no problem with a non-muslim, but a non-muslim who calls himself a muslim is the problem, you people are and always will be traitors, even the book containing letters of your "prophet" has some in which it is explicitly written that qadianis have always remained loyal to the queen and british raj.

e.g a letter to viceroy also published in newspaper al-fazl 13th april 1944, and letters to queen victoria published in "tohfa e qaisaerya" volume 12

i have no problem with a non-muslim, but a non-muslim who calls himself a muslim is the problem, you people are and always will be traitors, even the book containing letters of your "prophet" has some in which it is explicitly written that qadianis have always remained loyal to the queen and british raj.

e.g a letter to viceroy also published in newspaper al-fazl 13th april 1944, and letters to queen victoria published in "tohfa e qaisaerya" volume 12

You can send in your comments to God ! what ever opinion you have you can but i am a Muslim and i dont need a certificate from anyone ! we are told we should be patriotic to whichever country we live in

Back
Top Bottom