What's new

Tirah Valley Martyr Qaiser Naveed Bhatti buried in Rabwah

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ ..

May you rest in eternal peace and Allah grant a special place in heavens :pakistan:

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ ..

May you rest in eternal peace and Allah grant a special place in heavens :pakistan:
he died for the country we respect him
but 1 thing to be remember he was qadiani
and they will go to hell not jannat
it is not my word all members can confirm by any scholar from any maslik

It is unfortunate that the Ahmadis in Pakistan have often come under persecution and discrimination by the Muslim majority. They have come under assault not only from extremist religious groups but also from the government.

But here is a classic case of one who is fighting for his country, putting the defense of his nation first before religion, caste and creed! :tup:

These are the real heroes and not the usual mullah brigade that preaches intolerance and hate at every opportunity, putting religion above everything else.

May this brave soldier's soul rest in peace!
many muslims also serving in indian army
and Muslims in india are targeting by Hindu extremist groups also
qadiyani have different issue it is fitna against Islam

he died for the country we respect him
but 1 thing to be remember he was qadiani
and they will go to hell
not jannat
it is not my word all members can confirm by any scholar from any maslik

your comments disgust me you and your academy of so called religious scholars can shove ur hell passes up urs

It is interesting that the KP govt is being criticized by their own police officials for not supporting them in their fight against the taliban. I think it is sad to waste lives like this shaheed, while our local govt in KP mulls talking to taliban. Why the confusion? Imran Khan should come out in the open and order the police to stop fighting the taliban and ask the army to withdraw from KP as he wants to talk peace with taliban, because we are loosing lives unnecessarily.

Now Qadianis have also become martyrs and shaheed for Army and ISI worshippers. I am afraid the day is not far when Hindus, Christians, Sikhs and Parsis would also be declared as great shaheeds and mujahideen of Pak Fauj while fighting against TTP.

Its because of people like you why i think selective breeding is now needed to save humanity .

Now Qadianis have also become martyrs and shaheed for Army and ISI worshippers. I am afraid the day is not far when Hindus, Christians, Sikhs and Parsis would also be declared as great shaheeds and mujahideen of Pak Fauj while fighting against TTP.

There is no place for poeple like you at the frontline !

Hindus,Sikhs Christians XYZ etc. can become shaheeds in Call of Duty for Pakistan ! They also can get the Medal of Honour !

There is no place for poeple like you at the frontline !

Hindus,Sikhs Christians XYZ etc. can become shaheeds in Call of Duty for Pakistan ! They also can get the Medal of Honour !

Nishan e Haider...
143iyyd.jpg

There are many Ahmedis, and other minorities fighting in the armed forces, some notable ones, are Squadron Leader Ronald one of the main pilots for the JF17, and a Air Commodore Virjee is a dedicated and brilliant Parsi officer in the PAF, who ran our AWAC programme.

And QNB is a martyr, may the takfiri not now speak for the Almighty,

All souls fighting and laying their lives against these neanderthals of TTP are martyrs regardless of what religion they might have. If i have my way i will most happily gas every single TTP scum in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom