What's new

tipu sultan ancestors were pakistani

So why turned he black when he has white Punjabi ancestry...... dude dig deep you will find Ghinghis Khan also speaking Punjabi or at least Urdu
Because his family originated from the Punjab, as has already been pointed out on this forum multiple times.

I don't care if he was black, there are plenty of dark Punjabis. And ultimately, my respect for him comes from the fact that he was Muslim. He could be Nigerian for all I care.

Considering that more than 60% of the present population in certain parts bear his genes, that is NOT impossible.

And approximately 1/4 of all humanity, aggregated. Fertile busy little fellow he was, if you ask me. :D

Maybe somewhat concerning the original Pakistan....given he was a real fan of Bengal (their economy, culture were seen as things to emulate and improve upon by Tipu for Mysore).

But definitely not the current guise, he would hate you pretty badly for what your military ruffians did in the late 60s and early 70s. He would identify much more strongly with Bangladesh....but his final loyalty would probably be similar to that of the Owaisi clan....to that of Hindustan.

@Atlas @Mage @Al-Ansar @bluesky

These people don't even know where Tipu's descendants live or why they live there. Not one would leave for Pakistan if given the choice...I am pretty sure of that (as bad as their fate has been over the years in India).
History must be seen from its true perspective. Most of the rulers in India belonged to Rajput fighter race before the Muslims started entering via Khyber Pass. It was the beginning of domination of Indian politics by the Afghans of Turkic and Pathan races. They scattered throughout India from west to east in Bengal and from Delhi in the north to Deccan. Hyder Ali and Tipu Sultan were two of the millions of such people who lived by the sword and died with valor.

There was no country called Pakistan in the days when Tipu fought against the British-led
84 Punjab Regiment. The people of Punjab were not active in warfare leadership like the Afghans were. Punjabi Sikhs started to dominate the west Indian politics only after Ranjit Singh. Punjabi Muslims followed their Sikh Gurus to take the side of British during the expedition against Mysore and subsequently the Sepoy Mutiny.

So, how some idiots can claim Tipu belonged to the present-day Pakistan when the Punjabis themselves fought against his troops and killed him. Rather than talking fuzzy things the Pakistani/Punjabi Muslims should take pride in killing Tipu and Muslims. This legacy continued till the 1971 war in Bengal and is continuing in Afghanistan and Kashmir. Punjabis are a bunch of traitors fond of fighting other Muslims.

So why turned he black when he has white Punjabi ancestry

Now you're just purposely being stupid. Most Punjabis are brown, with a significant minority being white or black.

And it's probable that Tipu's family married other south Indians too, which would only make him even darker.

Punjabis are a bunch of traitors fond of fighting other Muslims.

Says the bong-boy whose country was founded on ethnonationalism.

So why turned he black when he has white Punjabi ancestry...... dude dig deep you will find Ghinghis Khan also speaking Punjabi or at least Urdu
Hindu fetish for skin color continues.

History must be seen from its true perspective. Most of the rulers in India belonged to Rajput fighter race before the Muslims started entering via Khyber Pass. It was the beginning of domination of Indian politics by the Afghans of Turkic and Pathan races. They scattered throughout India from west to east in Bengal and from Delhi in the north to Deccan. Hyder Ali and Tipu Sultan were two of the millions of such people who lived by the sword and died with valor.

There was no country called Pakistan in the days when Tipu fought against the British-led
84 Punjab Regiment. The people of Punjab were not active in warfare leadership like the Afghans were. Punjabi Sikhs started to dominate the west Indian politics only after Ranjit Singh. Punjabi Muslims followed their Sikh Gurus to take the side of British during the expedition against Mysore and subsequently the Sepoy Mutiny.

So, how some idiots can claim Tipu belonged to the present-day Pakistan when the Punjabis themselves fought against his troops and killed him. Rather than talking fuzzy things the Pakistani/Punjabi Muslims should take pride in killing Tipu and Muslims. This legacy continued till the 1971 war in Bengal and is continuing in Afghanistan and Kashmir. Punjabis are a bunch of traitors fond of fighting other Muslims.

That was sobering. And fact first.
দাদা কইতে নাই। ইনারা সৈতে পারেন না।

in the middle of a blizzard

You know its bad when up here in Canada we have an "extreme cold warning" in effect for last cpl days (and u arent too far from where I am...so you lot are honorary Canada I suppose).

I hate being indoors on the weekend...bleh! But this passes the time a little bit....along with some good tea, banter with missus, few cleaning chores and a spot of chess too.

You know its bad when up here in Canada we have an "extreme cold warning" in effect for last cpl days (and u arent too far from where I am...so you lot are honorary Canada I suppose).

I hate being indoors on the weekend...bleh! But this passes the time a little bit....along with some good tea, banter with missus, few cleaning chores and a spot of chess too.

And to think I ride a motorcycle here in all months of the year. :D

Honorary Canadian sounds good to me. Thanks!

fond of fighting other Muslims.

Our city, Lahore has literally been the seat of Islamic power in the region for centuries. We've had numerous Imams who did great work for Islam, such as Sanaullah Amristari. Brave Mujahids have also come from us, such as Shahbaz Khan Kamboh, and numerous Islamic thinkers such as Allama Iqbal are from our people. And we've produced great politicians who fought for Muslim rights too, such as Rehmat Ali.

But the bong-boy who comes from a nation founded on ethnonationalism has the audacity to call us bad Muslims.

:lol:

Last edited:
@VCheng wow now I get why all Pakistanis restaurants in west have confusing name ..... these guys are really awesome regarding history and identity

Considering that more than 60% of the present population in certain parts bear his genes, that is NOT impossible.

Yes in certain parts, in central asia :P. Not saying its impossible....but he based it totally on the turkic horsemen story in BD...which I find pretty weird.

@VCheng wow now I get why all Pakistanis restaurants in west have confusing name ..... these guys are really awesome regarding history and identity

Says the Bharti whose country is named after his enemy's river.

Nah man you have no idea just how desperate this revisionism is getting to be just to fabricate a preferred national narrative.

it is the Hindus whom are stuck in Caste system mentality. They always project their disgusting beliefs onto others. They are always like "wheatish skin, white skin, dark skin". weird fetish if you ask me...

Yeah, right.

These damn racist Yindoos, messing up the neighbourhood.

Real Rajput blood makes us tall, muscular, fair-skinned with light hair.

This because of our nomadic Central Asian Irani origin.

Back
Top Bottom