What's new

tipu sultan ancestors were pakistani

Seems like another identity crisis stealing warriors from Afghanistan and India( after 1947) and I am still wondering do the current Pakistan has any world renowned Muslim warrior except Gen Niazi.

Why dont you start writing letters to them?

Maldivean then?

Ahaha :rofl:...Joe, I'm just going to sit back and watch now tbh. Stage is all yours my friend with these amusing characters...part of the humour for me is how lot of your wit goes swoosh right over them and they dont even know it haha.

Persian has a history in Bangladesh. Every Benagli has a soft spot for Persian.

So you think they would abandon Bengali for Persian?

It is India who would be vilifying Tipu (because obviously he would be vehemently against them). Tipu would lead the Army against Hindu brutality in Kashmir (and India guts would be so frightened from that).

Er....which Army precisely?

It would exactly how India builds a character of "Hafeez Saeed" in their media. Tipu Sultan would be the "#1 most wanted man in India". He is a brave character and a hero of Muslims of South Asia. He would not let his brothers in Kashmir down and would march up immediately to free them.

You mean just like Hafeez Saeed has done?

No need to be envious that Hindus have had the weak side of history and never could fight for themselves. Tipu Sultan is a Muslim hero. All actions and political beliefs akin to Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Not to India.

If you wish. I wonder what religion the Marathas professed. Or the Jats of Bharatpore. Or the Sikhs.

But you've never heard of all these, have you?

The only names come to mind with world renowned warrior/king from current Pakistan are King Porus , Maharajah Ranjeet Singh and Hari Singh Nalwa and they are non Muslims .... I am wondering they will claim Arabs are actually Punjabi Muslims who were Urdu speaking before they migrated to Arabia ....... Now they even claiming the words like Rajputs as Islamic ....... REAL CASE OF IDENTITY CRISIS..... @Joe Shearer if you can think of some world renowned Muslim warriors from current Pakistan then Please add
I am quite sure that Tariq Bin Waleed was a Pakistani general according to the logic being peddled in this thread. I am also sure @Joe Shearer will back me up on this fact. :D

I am quite sure that Tariq Bin Ziyad was a Pakistani general according to the logic being peddled in this thread. I am also sure @Joe Shearer will back me up on this fact. :D

Ahaha :rofl:...Joe, I'm just going to sit back and watch now tbh. Stage is all yours my friend with these amusing characters...part of the humour for me is how lot of your wit goes swoosh right over them and they dont even know it haha.

I am actually quite bewildered. Where do they dredge these tadpoles from?

The only names come to mind with world renowned warrior/king from current Pakistan are King Porus , Maharajah Ranjeet Singh and Hari Singh Nalwa and they are non Muslims .... I am wondering they will claim Arabs are actually Punjabi Muslims who were Urdu speaking before they migrated to Arabia ....... Now they even claiming the words like Rajputs as Islamic ....... REAL CASE OF IDENTITY CRISIS..... @Joe Shearer if you can think of some world renowned Muslim warriors from current Pakistan then Please add

Silly question.

Mohammed bin Qasim. Not to mention Ahmed Shah Abdali.

Treacherous, back-stabbing Brahmin oppressor of us underlings. Or was it 'son'? I forget, but 'son' doesn't have the fine ring to it that 'underling' does. Let's stick to 'underling'.

I am actually quite bewildered. Where do they dredge these tadpoles from?

Silly question.

Treacherous, back-stabbing Brahmin oppressor of us underlings. Or was it 'son'? I forget, but 'son' doesn't have the fine ring to it that 'underling' does. Let's stick to 'underling'.

Well its not just us using the terminology it seems...its quite expansive haha:

https://defence.pk/pdf/search/15374992/?q=underling&o=date

I seem to be getting through to one of my padawans here pretty well though:

My underling, can you please give me a link to that thread?

Kiddo has good potential, but much to learn he still has.

I really enjoy these historical threads on PDF .... the limit of identity crisis is beyond limits
I knew you'd fall into line. After a while, it gets so tiresome just bursting into tears after hearing these, it's easier just to hammer the fetters in place oneself, and practice gyrating one's hips.

I'll give you credit for Abdali if you recognize my discovery of MBQ's true lineage. :D

Now I agree Tipu Sultan was Pakistani.....

Wait till you agree that Siraj-ud-Daula was a Pakistani, but India gets to keep Mir Jaffer. :D

How I watched one documentary on Netflix regarding Israeli cuesine and it was a mix of food from diff countries and they are claiming the pelestinia food as theirs ...... believe Pakistan’s case is pretty much same claiming every thing from around and the history they have they can claim due to religious compulsions...
This is NOT an historical thread. It is to history what the Light Cavalry Overture is to music.

Back
Top Bottom