What's new

tipu sultan ancestors were pakistani

If Tipu Sultan was alive today. He would have been commanding an Army to defeat India in Kashmir.

We would never know now would we.

I suppose, but I know for sure saying "Pakistan" to mr Tipu back then (if I could say be Doctor Who for just a moment)....would get a confused expression or blank stare only.

"Bengal Subah" would probably get a good conversation going. Actually I would be interested to see how much of my Tamil he can understand too.

If Tipu Sultan was alive today. He would have been commanding an Army to defeat India in Kashmir.

Doubt it...which side is the true manifestation of Hindustan would have been made apparent to him in war of 71.

Doubt it...which side is the true manifestation of Hindustan would have been made apparent to him in war of 71.
Tipu Sultan was simply an Islamic warrior. I am sure he would not like the sight of BJP/Hindu ruling India. Bangladesh currently is a terminal state of India, so no bueno. Albeit, the Bengali Bangalorean connection. Bangladesh and Pakistan would've not had a rough relationship if Tipu Sultan was present today. He spoke Urdu, Persian, and Bengali. Persian would've been acceptable language in both states, and BJP/Hindu India would be extremely isolated.

Which Army??? And what would a warm-weather person like he be doing in icy cold Kashmir?

Which Army??? And what would a warm-weather person like he be doing in icy cold Kashmir?
Most of Indian Army are warm-weather people, what are they doing in icy cold Kashmir? Can you tell me?

Tipu Sultan was simply an Islamic warrior. I am sure he would not like the sight of BJP/Hindu ruling India. Bangladesh currently is a terminal state of India, so no bueno. Albeit, the Bengali Bangalorean connection. Bangladesh and Pakistan would've not had a rough relationship if Tipu Sultan was present today. He spoke Urdu, Persian, and Bengali. Persian would've been acceptable language in both states, and BJP/Hindu India would be extremely isolated.

Your logic baffles me; perhaps that was your intention all along - the cuttlefish ink technique.

1. Tipu was an Islamic warrior. He also donated major sums to kaffir temples. His Islam had nothing to do with whatever you might be dreaming of.
  2. He would not like the sight of BJP ruling India. As for Hindus ruling India, he had a taste of that when the Marathas took him on. I doubt that ultimately like or dislike would play much of a role, against an adversary who could take him on.
  3. I don't know what you mean by Bangladesh being a terminal state of India. What is a terminal state? A state heading for its final end? Bangladesh is perhaps doing the best in South Asia. Is a terminal state one where all transport modes come to an end? It is true that there are numerous container handling yards, railway tracks and container yards, not to mention shipping berths, in Bangladesh.
  4. Again, the Bengali Bangalorean connection is a reference that escapes me. I'm a Bengali from Bangalore; are you talking about me?
  5. About Bangladesh and Pakistan not having a rough relationship if Tipu Sultan was present today. Whatever does that mean? Are you saying that he would have forced the two to like each other? Why would he do that? Are you aware that the Nizam of Hyderabad was one of his most bitter enemies?
  6. He spoke Urdu, Persian and Bengali. So? Persian would have been acceptable in both states, meaning Bangladesh and Pakistan? Are you drunk? Do you know what Bangladeshis did for their language? Have you any knowledge of the Language Movement of the 1950s, and the Bangladesh (or East Pakistan) reaction to Jinnah's announcement that Urdu would be the national language of Pakistan? I seriously suggest that you do your homework before your next post.
  7. BJP/Hindu India would be isolated. India is not Hindu India. Just jumping up and down and shouting that it is so, doesn't make it so. How India would be isolated is not at all clear, since Tipu himself would have been right within India. How he would isolate India while in India is again not clear.
Posts like this display a serious lack of equilibrium. This post itself, also a lack of librium.

Most of Indian Army are warm-weather people, what are they doing in icy cold Kashmir? Can you tell me?

Yes.

Keeping warm and drinking nun chai.

Actually I would be interested to see

His warfare Adaptation of drone warfare.

The man had a Talent for ingenuity and Innovation but brilliant execution in itself.

These are men of war. Not of politics whose Taste in fine wine and exotic women be arbitrated upon.

And i can assure you. If he had any superiority complex, we would let him know.

he would hate you pretty badly for what your military ruffians did in the late 60s and early 70s.

Considering what he's done, I doubt it.

but his final loyalty would probably be similar to that of the Owaisi clan....to that of Hindustan.

Unlikely considering how he would slaughter random Brahmins to flex his power.

Your logic baffles me; perhaps that was your intention all along - the cuttlefish ink technique.

1. Tipu was an Islamic warrior. He also donated major sums to kaffir temples. His Islam had nothing to do with whatever you might be dreaming of.
  2. He would not like the sight of BJP ruling India. As for Hindus ruling India, he had a taste of that when the Marathas took him on. I doubt that ultimately like or dislike would play much of a role, against an adversary who could take him on.
  3. I don't know what you mean by Bangladesh being a terminal state of India. What is a terminal state? A state heading for its final end? Bangladesh is perhaps doing the best in South Asia. Is a terminal state one where all transport modes come to an end? It is true that there are numerous container handling yards, railway tracks and container yards, not to mention shipping berths, in Bangladesh.
  4. Again, the Bengali Bangalorean connection is a reference that escapes me. I'm a Bengali from Bangalore; are you talking about me?
  5. About Bangladesh and Pakistan not having a rough relationship if Tipu Sultan was present today. Whatever does that mean? Are you saying that he would have forced the two to like each other? Why would he do that? Are you aware that the Nizam of Hyderabad was one of his most bitter enemies?
  6. He spoke Urdu, Persian and Bengali. So? Persian would have been acceptable in both states, meaning Bangladesh and Pakistan? Are you drunk? Do you know what Bangladeshis did for their language? Have you any knowledge of the Language Movement of the 1950s, and the Bangladesh (or East Pakistan) reaction to Jinnah's announcement that Urdu would be the national language of Pakistan? I seriously suggest that you do your homework before your next post.
  7. BJP/Hindu India would be isolated. India is not Hindu India. Just jumping up and down and shouting that it is so, doesn't make it so. How India would be isolated is not at all clear, since Tipu himself would have been right within India. How he would isolate India while in India is again not clear.
Posts like this display a serious lack of equilibrium. This post itself, also a lack of librium.
India would be an hella awkward and unfitting state for Tipu Sultan. He would not like it one bit. It is a fact that Tipu is not very keen on Hindus and other non-Muslims. He is the one to advocate the conversion of Temples to Mosques—and he did. In Islamic tradition, the worship of idols is NOT meant to exist. Tipu Sultan was a devout Muslim who hated outsider forces (British). Maybe, he could've tolerated Hindus to some extent (you know Islamic law allows for protection to non-Muslims). Hindus would have to sign a deal to get his mercy and help.

I can't speak for Bangladeshis. Because they tend to be crazy and jump around very quickly. One day they are Bengali language fan boys. Next day they are Rohingya human rights activists. Next day they are anti-India bunch. Next day they are part of the Ummah.

I am not saying he would isolate India. India would've be hella awkward and the dark-horse state of the region. Just like Israel is to the Levant. Every neighbor hates Israel. And Tipu-Bengal-Pak-Pesian nexus would hate Hindu/BJP India too. There is no way Tipu would identify as an Indian nor would he carry an Indian passport. Since India is a Hindu/BJP inclined state. Even the Muslims of India would not support India.

BJP ruling India is very recent thing compared to Kashmir conflict. I am not sure where you decided to interject Tipu Sultan into modern day India/subcontinent context and at what level of significance. I would think ideally (for the hypothesis and hypothetical) he would be there and see and judge on all of it from 1947 onwards (when his dreaded mortal enemy the British left finally)....and maybe head of a political movement or faction (certainly he would have to start from scratch) at most like the Owaisi brothers....rather than some established leader in command of armies.

He was a man that relied on context and nuance you see....you have to be so to even establish something politically in the South of all places. There was a reason lot of his Generals were Hindu and his army had lot of Hindus in it....and why his father made sure he learned lot of the Hindu languages and cultural norms as a kid. A good ruler needs all of this...to grow, sustain and make his rule prosperous.

When Pakistanis mold him into a certain impression, its much like what lot of anti-muslim forces do so in India as well....take a tiny perceived fraction of something, remove it from the context and make it the entirety...that too applied far across the relevant time and space.

India would be an hella awkward and unfitting state for Tipu Sultan. He would not like it one bit. It is a fact that Tipu is not very keen on Hindus and other non-Muslims. He is the one to advocate the conversion of Temples to Mosques—and he did. In Islamic tradition, the worship of idols is NOT meant to exist. Tipu Sultan was a devout Muslim who hated outsider forces (British). Maybe, he could've tolerated Hindus to some extent (you know Islamic law allows for protection to non-Muslims). Hindus would have to sign a deal to get his mercy and help.

I suggest you stop depending on 'he would have' and 'he would not have' and read the facts. He donated large sums to temples. That goes well beyond toleration.

I can't speak for Bangladeshis. Because they tend to be crazy and jump around very quickly. One day they are Bengali language fan boys. Next day they are Rohingya human rights activists. Next day they are anti-India bunch. Next day they are part of the Ummah.

Why not all four? Do you have a problem with that?

I am not saying he would isolate India. India would've be hella awkward and the dark-horse state of the region. Just like Israel is to the Levant. Every neighbor hates Israel.

What is not clear from this clouded dream is where Tipu is supposed to have been sitting while all this grand strategy goes on. He would not be part of India? Where would he be located? Pakistan?

Secondly, why would suddenly everybody be opposed to India because Tipu was around? Even Bhutto didn't have that effect on South Asia. So where does this image of Tipu's extra impact come from?

And Tipu-Bengal-Pak-Pesian nexus would hate Hindu/BJP India too.

You still don't seem to get it. Tipu, suggesting Persian as a link language, would have got nowhere with Bengal. So what does make of the rest of the vision?

Librium, without a doubt; definitely recommended.

There is no way Tipu would identify as an Indian nor would he carry an Indian passport.

Maldivean then?

Since India is a Hindu/BJP inclined state. Even the Muslims of India would not support India.

Like they don't today?

Please look for urgent help. For yourself, not for Tipu.

BJP ruling India is very recent thing compared to Kashmir conflict. I am not sure where you decided to interject Tipu Sultan into modern day India/subcontinent context and at what level of significance. I would think ideally (for the hypothesis and hypothetical) he would be there and see and judge on all of it from 1947 onwards (when his dreaded mortal enemy the British left finally)....and maybe head of a political movement or faction (certainly he would have to start from scratch) at most like the Owaisi brothers....rather than some established leader in command of armies.

He was a man that relied on context and nuance you see....you have to be so to even establish something politically in the South of all places. There was a reason lot of his Generals were Hindu and his army had lot of Hindus in it....and why his father made sure he learned lot of the Hindu languages and cultural norms as a kid. A good ruler needs all of this...to grow, sustain and make his rule prosperous.

When Pakistanis mold him into a certain impression, its much like what lot of anti-muslim forces do so in India as well....take a tiny perceived fraction of something, remove it from the context and make it the entirety...that too applied far across the relevant time and space.

Tipu Sultan does not care about "Kumars" and "Singhs". Every single of his elders and close-ones would disown him if he ever thought about making an alliance with the non-Muslims of India. He can only be on one side (either as a front commander of the Army or as a bystander) and that is Pakistan.

And that is why saying Tipu Sultan is an Indian is totally out of place. He does not match up India's ideals. He is a outsider coming from Western lands (Khorasan/Sarhad) of which are Pakistan.

Seems like another identity crisis stealing warriors from Afghanistan and India( after 1947) and I am still wondering do the current Pakistan has any world renowned Muslim warrior except Gen Niazi.

I suggest you stop depending on 'he would have' and 'he would not have' and read the facts. He donated large sums to temples. That goes well beyond toleration.

Why not all four? Do you have a problem with that?

What is not clear from this clouded dream is where Tipu is supposed to have been sitting while all this grand strategy goes on. He would not be part of India? Where would he be located? Pakistan?

Secondly, why would suddenly everybody be opposed to India because Tipu was around? Even Bhutto didn't have that effect on South Asia. So where does this image of Tipu's extra impact come from?

You still don't seem to get it. Tipu, suggesting Persian as a link language, would have got nowhere with Bengal. So what does make of the rest of the vision?

Librium, without a doubt; definitely recommended.

Maldivean then?

Like they don't today?

Please look for urgent help. For yourself, not for Tipu.
Persian has a history in Bangladesh. Every Benagli has a soft spot for Persian. It is India who would be vilifying Tipu (because obviously he would be vehemently against them). Tipu would lead the Army against Hindu brutality in Kashmir (and India guts would be so frightened from that). It would exactly how India builds a character of "Hafeez Saeed" in their media. Tipu Sultan would be the "#1 most wanted man in India". He is a brave character and a hero of Muslims of South Asia. He would not let his brothers in Kashmir down and would march up immediately to free them.

No need to be envious that Hindus have had the weak side of history and never could fight for themselves. Tipu Sultan is a Muslim hero. All actions and political beliefs akin to Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Not to India.

Seems like another identity crisis stealing warriors from Afghanistan and India( after 1947) and I am still wondering do the current Pakistan has any world renowned Muslim warrior except Gen Niazi.

I am quite sure that Tariq Bin Ziyad was a Pakistani general according to the logic being peddled in this thread. I am also sure @Joe Shearer will back me up on this fact. :D

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom