What's new

tipu sultan ancestors were pakistani

There was no country called Pakistan in the days when Tipu fought against the British-led
84 Punjab Regiment. The people of Punjab were not active in warfare leadership like the Afghans were. Punjabi Sikhs started to dominate the west Indian politics only after Ranjit Singh. Punjabi Muslims followed their Sikh Gurus to take the side of British during the expedition against Mysore and subsequently the Sepoy Mutiny.

So, how some idiots can claim Tipu belonged to the present-day Pakistan when the Punjabis themselves fought against his troops and killed him. Rather than talking fuzzy things the Pakistani/Punjabi Muslims should take pride in killing Tipu and Muslims. This legacy continued till the 1971 war in Bengal and is continuing in Afghanistan and Kashmir. Punjabis are a bunch of traitors fond of fighting other Muslims.

The 84th Punjab Regiment at that time was not recruited from actual Punjab, nor was it called the Punjab regiment at that time, as far as I know. Wasn't it called/part of the Madras Native Infantry or something? Punjab was conquered by the British much later.

You just saw the word Punjabi and got triggered? Pathetic little racist idiot. I don't need the likes of you to pass judgement on someone else being a "traitor". Ghaddaron ka desh, Bangladesh.

The rest of your post is pure trash and only betrays your own ignorance. "Sikh Gurus" on who's command Punjabi Musalmans fought for the British. What a joke.

History must be seen from its true perspective. Most of the rulers in India belonged to Rajput fighter race before the Muslims started entering via Khyber Pass. It was the beginning of domination of Indian politics by the Afghans of Turkic and Pathan races. They scattered throughout India from west to east in Bengal and from Delhi in the north to Deccan. Hyder Ali and Tipu Sultan were two of the millions of such people who lived by the sword and died with valor.

There was no country called Pakistan in the days when Tipu fought against the British-led
84 Punjab Regiment. The people of Punjab were not active in warfare leadership like the Afghans were. Punjabi Sikhs started to dominate the west Indian politics only after Ranjit Singh. Punjabi Muslims followed their Sikh Gurus to take the side of British during the expedition against Mysore and subsequently the Sepoy Mutiny.

So, how some idiots can claim Tipu belonged to the present-day Pakistan when the Punjabis themselves fought against his troops and killed him. Rather than talking fuzzy things the Pakistani/Punjabi Muslims should take pride in killing Tipu and Muslims. This legacy continued till the 1971 war in Bengal and is continuing in Afghanistan and Kashmir. Punjabis are a bunch of traitors fond of fighting other Muslims.

Wow the brazen rawness that only you can do. Sky-san you just let it all rip...haha

@VCheng wow now I get why all Pakistanis restaurants in west have confusing name ..... these guys are really awesome regarding history and identity
This is the staple Dish of Pakistan. Guess the meat.

nihari.jpg

PS: I am really sorry to other Pakistanis for posting this mouth-watering dish. :P

@Joe Shearer @Nilgiri see now they are getting angry :woot:...... google Bharat and you will come to know about it’s meaning as you called me Bharati..... we were different names in different eras google jambudweep also if you want to go bit more in history....

Just FYI we have enough history of our own we don’t need to claim some one to be our own
Says the Bharti whose country is named after his enemy's river.

Don't care about world famous, but if it weren't for fate and the incompetence of our own high command, every Indian would be remembering the name Lt General Akhtar Hussain Malik to this day.

Hate to contradict you but General Malik had a good plan and never got to execute it. It remained a plan. Another general executed his own plan brilliantly, and was victorious.

No, I'm not giving you the name. Ask Sam Goldwyn.

No anger, just the facts. You leech off of Pakistan's history and then have the audacity to complain when Muslims respect other Muslims from history. It's too ironic.

Do it again, this time clearly. I'm not in the mood for word games.

Do I look, or sound, like I care a flying **** for your mood?

And to think I ride a motorcycle here in all months of the year. :D

Ahaha...you need your head checked maybe lol. I wouldn't dare!....its crappy enough with 4 wheels on terra firma a lot of the time.

Honorary Canadian sounds good to me. Thanks!

(East of the prairies) Canada's zone of influence externally... basically is Maine, Vermont, some of NH, upstate NY, great lakes area...and the piece de resistance Minnesota (it surprised me how much more Canadian those ppl are than Canadians themselves lol).

It roughly correlates with the prevalence of Tim Hortons (Timmys!) in an area. :D

I've been west of the prairies and rockies too....and its a different kind of Canada there and different kind of influences overall on both sides of border. It was all so strange. I suppose its too much weed, not enough maple syrup.

Pakistan is just 70 years old just FYI and Islam is 1400 years old just FYI
these are hard facts ... never heard of any mention of this word Pakistan in historical texts .... google Bharat or jumbodweep compare the age of Pakistan with them ...

No anger, just the facts. You leech off of Pakistan's history and then have the audacity to complain when Muslims respect other Muslims from history. It's too ironic.

Do it again, this time clearly. I'm not in the mood for word games.

Ahaha...you need your head checked maybe lol. I wouldn't dare!....its crappy enough with 4 wheels on terra firma a lot of the time.

(East of the prairies) Canada's zone of influence externally... basically is Maine, Vermont, some of NH, upstate NY, great lakes area...and the piece de resistance Minnesota (it surprised me how much more Canadian those ppl are than Canadians themselves lol).

It roughly correlates with the prevalence of Tim Hortons (Timmys!) in an area. :D

I've been west of the prairies and rockies too....and its a different kind of Canada there and different kind of influences overall on both sides of border. It was all so strange. I suppose its too much weed, not enough maple syrup.

Ah yes, the old Timmy's Index, not to forget the Maple Syrup Coefficient. :D

(Just wait until NYS competes with Ontario for the Weed Championships. :D )

Here comes the "Bharat" masturbators. How "Bharat" is a 50,000 year old civilization and what not. Extremely laughable. Their only proof are some historically inaccurate and fantasy Vedic books.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom