What's new

Time to Sell India Short and Go Long on Pakistan?

Not only this yaar, there was a discussions of China silk road and their host talking about connecting to central asia,europe and they never say any word about pakistan.At least you can see here how many chinese coming for chest thumping CPEC in pdf like pakistani's do? Even though cctv is a chinese state sponsored channel, they used to cover some program related to culture which they covered lot of buddhist temple,life of monk etc...

In another forum, some pakistani's who settled in hongkong telling that even educated chinese do not even heard the city 'Karachi'.

It is only pakistani pdf member do more chest thumping that Chinese affection to pakistan at its core blah blah
Oh yes!!
if china is higher than himalayas, deeper than ocean in world , sweeter than dairy milk for pakis..why don't they get a help from china for their railways?
I heard chinese railway engines didnt work after 6 months of delivery..this shows heights of their freindship.
As you said china didnot even spoke a word about pakistan during china silk road.Last week i saw a video where chinese are totaly confused with pakistan and palestian.
Higher than mt everest, deeper than arabian sea, sweeter than honey, stronger than an iron , faster than brahmos,funnier than jonny lever....these guys are cheerleader for china.
pakistan speaks more about china than china speaks about pakistan
EMPTY VESSELS MAKE MORE NOISE..mind it

Brother, you need to change the bulb to brighten up your future, the existing bulb has been fused long back.

We are making a chandelier don't worry. But you also need to step out of dark ages

It has already corrected in the past month. Sensex is below 27800 and Nifty will surely stabilise around 8200. In the mid to short term... expect Sensex to touch 29000, led by Banks , Pharma and a resurgent infra stocks.

Yeah it already lost all the gains made in 2015. I expect it to go further down unless Yuan stop fuking around lol

We are making a chandelier don't worry. But you also need to step out of dark ages
No matter how beautiful chandelier you built, but if bulbs are fuse, then its useless :P

Since I work in a global investment firm, I can say that that Pakistan, Vietnam as well Sri Lanka are being looked as next frontier markets. A lot of interest is there. Would be nice if some Pakistani friends can suggest some interesting name which we can look at- esp in consumer, healthcare and export industries. Looking at listed names as we r a mutual fund company and not pe firm.:P

No matter how beautiful chandelier you built, but if bulbs are fuse, then its useless :P
lolzzz don't worry we have LED bulbs with a very long life. But you need at least a lantern.....I mean...whatever the situation in Pakistan, we will never elect a murderer of thousands of innocent people as our prime minister.

lolzzz don't worry we have LED bulbs with a very long life. But you need at least a lantern.....I mean...whatever the situation in Pakistan, we will never elect a murderer of thousands of innocent people as our prime minister.

We elect our PM whoever we want and that is none of your countries business.Period

Modi Doubles Twitter Following To 12.1 Million Users

We elect our PM whoever we want and that is none of your countries business.Period

Ohhhh I am so afraid :dance3::pleasantry::haha:....you just told me not to tell you about the murdoodi. and what the heck are you doing on Pakistani defence forum you ugly bitch.
I guess a prostitute will get more likes than him if that is how you elect your pm shows your low iq level. Now go and watch pogo.

Last edited:
Ohhhh I am so afraid :dance3::pleasantry::haha:....you just told me not to tell you about the murdoodi. and what the heck are you doing on Pakistani defence forum you ugly bitch.
I guess a prostitute will get more likes than him if that is how you elect your pm shows your low iq level. Now go and watch pogo.

Ha ha typical looser, don't call others like you call at home.IQ, i am well studied and well settled and i don't need your certificate and i am here is none of your business.

Modi among world's most powerful, Putin tops Forbes list - The Times of India

Where is Nawaz sherif, one of the the most powerful man in the world ?

Any way thread nothing to do with Modi, Indian stock exchange is 45 times bigger than pakistan stock exchange.Period

Your dp and your signature are both about India,

Yeah because Pakistan obsessed Indian swarm this forum. No Indians on this forum = no dp and signature about India.

there is no cure for obsession anywhere dude.

Don't know whether Pakistan is worthy or not since it is you who are obsessed. But it can be cured I guess. You just need work hard for it to get cured. ;)

A better equation will be

Market Cap of Reliance Industries + TCS > Market Cap of KSE ... :)

The Pakistan stock exchange does not have the depth to absorb the liquidity created by dumping just these 2 markers by FIIs. Let alone the wet dream propagated in the OP

Welcome back :)

one thing you got wrong, is Pakistan today has Pakistan centric policies, India on the other hand has more Pakistan centric policies today than ever before. How many more countries Modi is planning to visit in next 4 years where his agenda is only to turn them against Pakistan....his speeches include Pakistan more than any other world and I am sure other world leaders laugh at him on his lunacy
What the heck are you talking about.
India is not the who is fixated with Kashmir it us you who is.
In India we don't give a damn about pakistan. We give preference to development and economy that's why you see we are a 3 rd largest economy and not a failed state like you who has a obsession with Kashmir.
We consider pakistan a failed state in India and don't give a sh1t about it because you are only a leech in front of us.
It is you who is obsessed about India.
Let me tell you about his tours.
America- got nuclear agreement and investments and also gave a great speech to audience which any of your pm would only dream of getting such a wonderful reception. Tell me where was mention of Kashmir.
Japan- got 36 billion dollar investment by Abe. Still not able to see any comment on Pakistan.

Chinese president came to India- we talked about economy and border talks. Still no mention of pakistan.
Australia- once again a grand reception to pm by residents of australia. We talked on economy and trade.

Europe tour- talking of only economy and was greeted by grand reception by pm france in France and chancellor of Germany in Germany. The German chancellor even apologized to Pm modi of not been able to decide on bilateral talks. Still no mention of modi.
There were many tours in the time between the EU and UAE tour but I will skip it because you were not even in the frame in those talks as always.
Now come to final tour this UAE tour.
In this tour the biggest takeaway was trade pact and 75 dollar fund and talks on terrorism because ISIS is on rise in ME.
Still can't find any involment of pak in any talks.

So atop overstating yourself you are just an African nation which is in a state of war and is living on handouts provided by other nations.
Commonwealth countries showed you your place in the just concluded humiliation by commonwealth countries.
So now go and sleep tight.

Ha ha typical looser, don't call others like you call at home.IQ, i am well studied and well settled and i don't need your certificate and i am here is none of your business.

Oh mi lord your orders...But you know I will comment on Murdoodi and all your political and military leaders....mi what you gonna do....it is big disgrace for you.....I think if you have a single drop of pure blood from your ancestors, you gonna leave this world or at least this forum :(.....because you have been violated beyond imagination :taz: :) ....and lolzzzz your Periods :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom