What's new

Time to quit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subramanian

BANNED
Reaction score
Guys,

I feel we should quit this forum.It is a waste of time,we are sitting here and arguing with some hardcore brainwashed souls.I feel this has become like the international arena,where all our neighbours conspire to isolate us and similarly we should do the same and get out.i hope all the brethren agree with me.

any other medium to discuss?

any other medium to discuss?

whats there to dicuss?do any of them look like worth paying an interest?

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

life is struggle...

bakwaas ka struggle,yahaan rehke tum apni iq level giraarey ho bas.

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

bye...dont let the door slam ur backside.

only indians respond here please?

whats there to dicuss?do any of them look like worth paying an interest?

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

forget the trolls... there are many here who can have a gr8 discussion. objectively and reasonably..

don't feel relax.......we r invided by Pdf Admin through google:tup:

dont respond to him,make the choice and move on...

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

forget the trolls... there are many here who can have a gr8 discussion. objectively and reasonably..

no,even the admins are just a better version of the trolls,the flavour is the same.just a call to quit.

think seriously,i have been here longer.

Quitting is easy. Switching your computer off is easy. I have been pissed off loads of times on here and have ups and down, however to quit would show my mindset to be based on a guy that throws the towel in. If you are not happy - argue and debate your point across. You not happy with a thread - move onto 1 you like.
I suggest to start a thread that you are quitting and want all to quit is a bit daft and a bit attention seeking and a better approach may be to go quietly.

dont respond to him,make the choice and move on...

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

no,even the admins are just a better version of the trolls,the flavour is the same.just a call to quit.

think seriously,i have been here longer.

I know you have been here longer can see your avatar.. Im here because I have been reading from this forum from long too and I know who to follow and who to ignore..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom