What's new

Khawaja Haris quits PTI’s legal team

murad saeed is the only true successor and unfortunately he has a bounty on his head, so he cant gather people. the rest are too vanilla
My advise don't blame the military or the shareefs

You guys did it your self (people of central punjab especially)

You thought you can party unlimited on foreign Dollars(CSF) and loans

Well both avenues are now closed..you don't have someone to sell(FATA people) nor rating for more loans(after relentless loans taken in 2013-2018 era)

Now let's not pretend that people didn't vote for PMLN
No they did in 2008, 2013 and 2018
Now enjoy this

Nawaz-Sharifs-Bentley-car-sightseeing-and-shopping-video-in-London.jpg

It's the repeat of 1999 so why should we be surprised

If 50,000 people from central punjab do a sit in islamabad or lahore(

Punjabis did remarkably well during arrest raids against i.k in Lahore . About time i.k settle down in larkana peshawar or Quetta and actually experience how many people come to his rescue.

You guys did it your self (people of central punjab especially)

Contrary to the popular belief the bigwhigs of PTI pakhtoon chapter not only quit PTI en-masse but are also maligning i.k every now and then . So much for pakhtoon ghyrat and stuff. While on the other hand a large majority of punjabi leadership is still sticking to pti ------ even those who left party are keeping it mum.

murad saeed is the only true successor and unfortunately he has a bounty on his head, so he cant gather people. the rest are too vanilla

Why Murad Saeed and why not someone from Punjab which voted PTI into office twice ? How come Punjab is still being made the punching bag by every other shagoofa while Sindh and Balochistan didn't even bother giving PTI a second look let alone providing PTI with a simple majority?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom