What's new

Time to quit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pointing him towards ignoring guys like you!

u just came here and this is just the tip of the iceberg.trust me and heed my call.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Quitting is easy. Switching your computer off is easy. I have been pissed off loads of times on here and have ups and down, however to quit would show my mindset to be based on a guy that throws the towel in. If you are not happy - argue and debate your point across. You not happy with a thread - move onto 1 you like.
I suggest to start a thread that you are quitting and want all to quit is a bit daft and a bit attention seeking and a better approach may be to go quietly.

I know am going to quit,but am just inviting other people too.I believe my ideas and action have a basis and ll interest people.

Damn son. Take a drink, smoke a cigarette and chill out. It's not that serious.

baat wo nahin hain dude,just a decision.like you know,it is not some angry decision,just my cool head directs me towards the exit.

i am no teenager dude,i have seen enough in life.this is a well measured decision.

baat wo nahin hain dude,just a decision.like you know,it is not some angry decision,just my cool head directs me towards the exit.

I suggest you just take a break for a while.

Kissi aur forum pe jaaker bhi wahi karenge jo yahan kar rahe hain to jane ka fayda hi kya ?.... :D

kya yaar subbu tum to yoon hi emotional ho rahe ho??????

wo kya sher tha..."agar dil gam se khaali ho to jeene ka mazaa kya hai na ho khoone jigar to ashq peene ka maaza kya hai"

my improvisation..DAAD Chahoonga ...pesh ke khidmat hai!!!:partay:
"agar forum pe sabhee apne ho to chat ka mazzaa kya hai, no ho sar par MODS ki talwar to troll karne ka mazaa kya hai":azn:..............:chilli:

wah wah wah wah!!!!!!!!!!!:taz::taz::taz::taz:

Guys,

I feel we should quit this forum.It is a waste of time,we are sitting here and arguing with some hardcore brainwashed souls.I feel this has become like the international arena,where all our neighbours conspire to isolate us and similarly we should do the same and get out.i hope all the brethren agree with me.

Give up without as much as a token fight? Might as well hand them Kashmir on a golden platter.

Buddy, man up!

dude,this is a pu$$y war or whatever.i can debate with people who can think,i cant debate with people trained to be like internet bots with bullshit in their heads.

If i have to fight,i ll put on a uniform and fight in kashmir,why waste time in these pu$$y wars.

If you're sick of PDF, time to move to IDF ;)

That should take membership count into double figures....perhaps. !!

I know am going to quit,but am just inviting other people too.I believe my ideas and action have a basis and ll interest people.

Dude, the fact of the matter is, the PDF Administration doesn't exactly send out invitations to join the forum.

The idea is to have a healthy debate/discussion.....agree to disagree and move on..... there are no medal tables here.
In case you didn't notice, there are more Indian members here than the rest combined, hence your assumption falls flat.
If this forum is not up to your standards, by all means go and enlighten your country fellows elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom