What's new

Time Is Up: Millions Of Afghan Refugees In Iran, Pakistan Fear Return To Ba

IMHO - the people born in Pakistan and those that have lived here since childhood should be given nationality, the rest need to be deported ASAP.

It's these Tajiks and Indian backed Northern Alliance that are anti-Pakistan. They even want to massacre Pashtuns because they are in majority. Unfortunately some Pashtuns in Afghanistan are fools and have started to dance to the Northern Alliance tune.

What.....? Explain yaar because I was under the impression that Bacha Khan was and still is highly respected amongst the Pukhtoons ?
Buddy tomorrow. Have shi* load of meetings with staff tomorrow. As you know it's property sales and touristic season :D

Afghans should be sent back asap, all trade with them closed, Afghan Transit cargo should be taxed inside pakistan, tax collected from the trade good should be transferred to Afghanistan, this way the smuggling would be checked and Pakistan will be saved from the billions its loosing on yearly basis.

With Afghans gone, lot of improvement will come in Pakistan.

Afghans should go and take the affairs of their country in their own hands and make a future themselves.

TK,

Thank you for your sentiments---. Pakistan should have let the united states take care of the afg refugee issue in afghanistan once the u s troops had taken over afg----. That was another one of paks blunders to extend the care---. It was and is a thank less job---.

It was a great oppurtunity to let the americans baby sit what they had conquered.

nothing wrong with making friends... We are not present in a threatening way.. Why do you get threatened?

That is an oxy moron.

I am in favor of extending a helping hand to the Afghans.

They should be properly registered given some means to make an honest living and become productive within Pakistan.

Criminals should be sent back.

Bura waqt hum sab pe aata hai. We should show some humility and always help those who genuinely need it. The way Pakistan is dealing with refugees is wrong we don't have strong processes in place. We need proper mechanisms.

Afghans should be sent back asap, all trade with them closed, Afghan Transit cargo should be taxed inside pakistan, tax collected from the trade good should be transferred to Afghanistan, this way the smuggling would be checked and Pakistan will be saved from the billions its loosing on yearly basis.

With Afghans gone, lot of improvement will come in Pakistan.

Afghans should go and take the affairs of their country in their own hands and make a future themselves.

And it won't be as if we are abandoning them or throwing them out of the country. I am sure, we are the biggest part of their relocation. With the help of UN and other supporting nations, we should ensure that they are able to make a decent livelihood there.

1) Are your sentiments representative of the majority of Pukhtoons ? Because if there are others like Monkey de Luffy...we might face a severe back-lash !

2) How many of these People have been actually born inside the borders of Pakistan ? What makes them any less Pakistanis then the rest of us ?

Morally or Constitutionally?

Morally, if the person born inside Pakistan is willing to stay behind while those family members who were refugees are expatriated and if he/she has valid reasons such as a legal livelihood etc. then he/she may be allowed to stay indefinitely with Citizenship. Please note that Palestinians who bore children in UAE are still considered refugees and those children require a visa to stay in UAE (which they usually acquire through work) when they get 18.

Constitutionally, Pakistan does not grant citizenship by birth so children born to non citizens of Pakistan have no right to citizenship.

Having stated the 2 para's above, how many Afghans do you know who are actually involved in positive, social, legal employment or business? How many are educated, how many have a future here? How many are willing to make a legal livelihood instead of taking the easy way?

nothing wrong with making friends... We are not present in a threatening way.. Why do you get threatened?

BLA & TTP are 2 major reasons because of which we do not like Indian involvement in Afghanistan. I though that was pretty clear.

We should round up all Afghans and ask India to accept them after all Indian loves Afghans.

That's actually one hell of an idea. they want to help, help by keeping some of the displaced, or perhaps all of them :).

Pakistan should send all the Afghans back , that would be the right thing to do . That way , some pressure may get built upon the Indian govt. to send all the Bangladeshis back from here as well .

And why should we care if you send Bengalis back home?

BLA & TTP are 2 major reasons because of which we do not like Indian involvement in Afghanistan. I though that was pretty clear.

And you say that because you have to blame someone other than yourself or do you have some proof?

And why should we care if you send Bengalis back home?
Who asked you to? He was talking about the GOI..

That's actually one hell of an idea. they want to help, help by keeping some of the displaced, or perhaps all of them .
Hahaha.. yes nice idea, please try that!

And you say that because you have to blame someone other than yourself or do you have some proof?

Proof of involvement of RAW & CIA in activities of TTP & BLA have been provided to US and Indian Governments. Same proof was also given to the Baluchistan High Court.

Who asked you to? He was talking about the GOI..

I believe all I asked was why should we care, as in, why post that BS on our forum in this thread.

Hahaha.. yes nice idea, please try that!

Well, it is your Government that is so eager to help, I am merely providing suggestions.

Proof of involvement of RAW & CIA in activities of TTP & BLA have been provided to US and Indian Governments. Same proof was also given to the Baluchistan High Court.
Please stop writing sentences and show me when and where it was done. Also, since the court has been provided the 'evidence' what happened to the case? Im sure I would not have missed a news where a Pakistani court has convicted an organization for supporting TTP and BLA.. Get a life or get proof.. simple!

Also, pray tell me why has Pakistan not gone to the UN with the proof?

I believe all I asked was why should we care, as in, why post that BS on our forum in this thread.
The bolded words are amusing!

Well, it is your Government that is so eager to help, I am merely providing suggestions.
Well I could say in the same emotion for the GOP to take all the Kashmiris who want to be a part of Pakistan, but I dint say that.. One can only argue with a sensible person cant we.

Buddy tomorrow. Have shi* load of meetings with staff tomorrow. As you know it's property sales and touristic season :D

Hyperion mate, do you think South Afghanistan should join with Pakistan?

Edit: I mean south Afghanistan to become part of Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom