What's new

Time Is Up: Millions Of Afghan Refugees In Iran, Pakistan Fear Return To Ba

Once the Taliban runs Pak govt, who knows. All they need is to lash the people who know the codes.
Once Pakis come under Taliban rule, international community will have to step in.

Now I know what the Chinese mean when they say "high indian IQ". Thanks for proving it mate.

Actually you proved what Indians call "high Pak IQ".
But you didn't have to mate. It was known.
Now I know what the Chinese mean when they say "high indian IQ". Thanks for proving it mate.

Those who were born here if apply for citizenship should be awarded by formal procedure including formal Oath taking ceremony and to stay loyal with PAKISTAN. And later if their parent wants can apply too on basis of their childerns being Pakistani.

I believe that such thing will never gonna happen because everyone in Pakistan won't agree to that. It will also create resentment among muhajirs of Pakistan that when stranded Biharis were never allowed to settle and procure citizenship in Pakistan, why foreigners are being allowed.

Once the Taliban runs Pak govt, who knows. All they need is to lash the people who know the codes.
Once Pakis come under Taliban rule, international community will have to step in.

Are+_e0d2258f44f493b7b2c1953e88f9d06e.jpg

any country who supported Taliban during its rule in Afghanistan should take the responsiblity of these displaced afghans. they are partly responsible for this tragic displacement of afghans.

i know one of them was pakistan. which are others?

Afghans themselves also supported Taliban that's why they were able to rule majority of Afghanistan till the American invasion. :lol:

Pakistan just supported a group in Afghanistan just like India supported a group. The only difference is that the group Pakistan supported won the war and took control of Kabul.

All right Armstrong. I didn't intend to be rude. My point is south Afghanistan within Pakistan is a recipe for disaster and instability.
Don't you agree? I apologise if I offended.

For five years. And the world ( and Afghans) would never like those barbarians there again.
Afghans themselves also supported Taliban that's why they were able to rule majority of Afghanistan till the American invasion. :lol:

Pakistan just supported a group in Afghanistan just like India supported a group. The only difference is that the group Pakistan supported won the war and took control of Kabul.

one more difference
the group pakistan supported were terrorists (which btw are killing you nowadays)

i'm sorry for you mate

one more difference
the group pakistan supported were terrorists (which btw are killing you nowadays)

i'm sorry for you mate

The same group aka terrorists were also supported by Uncle Sam to have an office in Qatar just a few months ago. So leave this terrorist story.

Northern Alliance was also a criminal group consisting of war lords.

i'm sorry for you mate

You don't need to. Keep it for yourself.

The same group aka terrorists were also supported by Uncle Sam to have an office in Qatar just a few months ago. So leave this terrorist story.
so Amreekis supported them - and that makes Taliban non terrorist?
okay lol

Northern Alliance was also a criminal group consisting of war lords.

yeah they were terrorists because they were supported by India- right?
You don't need to. Keep it for yourself.
okay if you say so. fir na kehna humne offer nahi kiya

so Amreekis supported them - and that makes Taliban non terrorist?
okay lol

Just informing you. Since for Indians everything the Americans do or say is acceptable. ;)

yeah they were terrorists because they were supported by India- right?

They were war lords, drugs smugglers and criminals. Call them terrorist or whatever. I was just telling you what they actually were.

okay if you say so. fir na kehna humne offer nahi kiya

As said before. Don't need it.

Hey ****** Whats up?????

Back
Top Bottom