What's new

Time Is Up: Millions Of Afghan Refugees In Iran, Pakistan Fear Return To Ba

Well i think until conditions are better there we should accomodate them since there are no facilities out there especially health facilities....if u r in hospital u can see many afghanees come from aghanistan for treatment and their condition uses to be very pity and those who are half treated there are with alot complications due to lack professionals.....we helped them so far and we should help them for a little more longer....

Central and South Afghanistan is already de-facto part of Pakistan. No need to stir the pot. :D

Lets not get ahead of ourselves, Khan Sahib ! I'm sure the Afghans are a proud Nation and one of their own would probably punch you in the face for asserting anything to the effect of the 'underlined part' ! :D

Afghans should be sent back asap, all trade with them closed, Afghan Transit cargo should be taxed inside pakistan, tax collected from the trade good should be transferred to Afghanistan, this way the smuggling would be checked and Pakistan will be saved from the billions its loosing on yearly basis.

With Afghans gone, lot of improvement will come in Pakistan.

Afghans should go and take the affairs of their country in their own hands and make a future themselves.
but arent they your co-ummahites?

Central and South Afghanistan is already de-facto part of Pakistan. No need to stir the pot. :D

or or.. nwfp is defacto afghanistan

Hyperion mate, do you think South Afghanistan should join with Pakistan?

Edit: I mean south Afghanistan to become part of Pakistan?

Nope they should not....

Afghanistan is a sovereign state and we should respect it.....

but arent they your co-ummahites?

or or.. nwfp is defacto afghanistan

Yup we bring religion in every discussion.....

any country who supported Taliban during its rule in Afghanistan should take the responsiblity of these displaced afghans. they are partly responsible for this tragic displacement of afghans.

i know one of them was pakistan. which are others?

Well then the probability of Pakistani nukes falling into the wrong hands will increase many fold. Also, it would increase the probability of Taliban rule in Pakistan.They rule FATA anyways.

I don't mind if the Afghan refugees get Pakistani citizenship.

In fact it only helps us Pakistanis, because Pakistan and Afghanistan share a lot in common.

Obviously.

Thats why they call it the Afghan-Pakistani region.

No one uses term Indo-Pak anymore.

Perhaps when there was an East and West Pakistan, "Indo-Pak" may have made some sense,

We have nothing to do with India.
SO we should strip of your nationality and give it to them, I mean you're equally harmful?

Well then the probability of Pakistani nukes falling into the wrong hands will increase many fold. Also, it would increase the probability of Taliban rule in Pakistan.They rule FATA anyways.

Bhartis always saying this dumb ****. You can not detonate a nuclear weapon without the proper codes.

:wave:

Taimi, tell that to these tribes Aka-Kehl,Salman-Khel, Kako-Khel,Orakzai,Sadozai,Alizai,Yousufzai,Khwajekzai etc etc etc etc. These people have been living in these geographical areas where Pakistan exists today far longer than the federation of pakistan.

Are you a Pathan? Maybe you haven't visited your home recently. Nothing is wrong with our people, it's the foreign religious doctrine that is corrupting our valiant culture each and every passing day.

By the way, what do you think, if all of the above mentioned tribes get together, who will take them out - a band of rag-tag army - who wouldn't even understand one dialect?

Talk about backlash, it will be a blood-bath. Forget about the idiot TTP for a moment and think hard! (For your information TTP is mostly composed of Mahsud's - THEY ARE NOT PATHAN - In local folklore it is said that a baby was left under a tree whose father was unknown and that's where they spawned from. Ask this question to the Wazir tribe!) Another fact, the Mehsuds have been selling their mom*a's for the better part of the last two centuries - so no surprise here -- but don't call them Pathans) You'll understand the meaning of Pathan when you engage us.
Is that a threat :)?
Just because people call pathans dangerous or violent, don't let that get to your head, you think we're all pussies depending on you brave pathans?
Guess again afghan, we're not afraid of you and we'll fight for what is ours.
Oh and btw, I'm of afghan/yousifzai decent too, but idgaf, Pakistan all the way. I'm not afraid to kick your tribals and afghans *****

Is that a threat :)?
Just because people call pathans dangerous or violent, don't let that get to your head, you think we're all pussies depending on you brave pathans?
Guess again afghan, we're not afraid of you and we'll fight for what is ours.
Oh and btw, I'm of afghan/yousifzai decent too, but idgaf, Pakistan all the way. I'm not afraid to kick your tribals and afghans *****

He's a Pakistani. Have you even read his posts?

Bhartis always saying this dumb ****. You can not detonate a nuclear weapon without the proper codes.

Amreekis are saying it. not Indians.
we hear such news you know

Khan Sahib, unless I'm mistaken I do have a vivid recollection of reading somewhere that FATA joined Pakistan under this explicit understanding that because the Tribes were right on top of the border with families falling on either side, they'd be allowed to move about between what would become Pakistan and what was Afghanistan, unhindered !
At the cost of all us other Pakistanis? Not worth it.
They are unhidered in bringing gun culture, prostitution, rape etc. to the rest of Pakistan.
There were Pathans BEFORE the 80s too(i bet that's news to you), and guess what, terrorism didn't exist :O but then some foregner took advantage of this rule and you know what happened next.

He's a Pakistani. Have you even read his posts?
His later post are fine, i'm cool with them. But he seems to be too full of himself, he acts like he and his tribes are everything

Once the Taliban runs Pak govt, who knows. All they need is to lash the people who know the codes.
Once Pakis come under Taliban rule, international community will have to step in.

Back
Top Bottom